Affordable Replacement Window Systems

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

835 E Lamar Blvd #125

Arlington, TX 76011

As an introduction to 2016, we are offering buy 10 get one FREE on our Simonton Asure, white vinyl windows with LowE and Argon, with a DOUBLE LIFETIME WARRANTY*! This is for a Limited Time Only!...

12/03/2015

MELVIN B.

Description of Work
home siding and replacement windows it when great. |They did a great job

Category siding,replacement windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review! We enjoyed your project and working with you two as well were very pleased with the whole process!! Thank you again, Rico Loza

07/13/2015

Susie O.

These windows being sold to us and installed by Rico is one of the best high-dollar experiences I've ever had. I have absolutely no complaints -- only kudos -- and would recommend them to anyone in need of good-quality, low-profile, beautiful windows. Perfect!

Description of Work
Rico and his team installed Simonton windows in our whole house. Their work and craftsmanship was remarkable. They kept everything clean as they went along. They also helped us reinstall a french door that needed squared. This task was difficult, but the result was a perfectly level and perfectingly operating french door.

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you {members name removed}! I/We really appreciate the opportunity and working with you guys!

04/29/2015

Laura R.

It was great. My windows look perfect and they cleaned up the mess after. Will use them again.

Description of Work
replaced 4 windows

Category siding,replacement windows

03/26/2015

Igor M.

First two days they were doing siding at the front of my home. All materials were installed to exact James Hardie specifications and Arlington City Building Code. I offered to buy them lunch, and they said they need to finish the job first. Impressive !!! They had all necessary tools and equipment for Fiber Cement installation. They kept the work area clean and picked up all trash by the end of the day. First, they installed OSB, then Home Wrap, then Lap Siding above my garage. Second, they installed OSB, then Home Wrap, then Lap Siding in my entrance way ( covered porch). Third, they installed OSB, then Home Wrap, then combination of Sierra 8 panel and Lap Siding around my Front Window. All caulking was done perfectly straight. Also they installed two Sturdi Mounts for my porch light and for electric GFI outlet. All James Hardie trim was done perfect as well. All accessories used were James Hardie approved products. I was so impressed with their work that I asked them to come back following week to do my enclosed porch facing my backyard. They installed OSB, then Home Wrap, then Lap Siding around two doors and two windows. All James Hardie trim was done perfect as well. All accessories used were James Hardie approved products. This company is fair, honest and ethical. They are really PRO's in what they do. My house looks amazing again, thanks to them. I will definitely call them again for my next remodel project. I have been remodeling my house for the past year and dealt with many contractors, none like Remodel Texas. They are simply AWESOME !!!! Lastly, I dont do online reviews very often, but they deserved it. Thank you,IM

Description of Work
I was looking for someone to install James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding on my 1978 one story home in Arlington,TX. I had 8 bids prior to calling Remodel Texas. Remodel Texas gave me the best price for this job. Another thing that made me choose this company is that they actually listened to what I wanted them to do and how I wanted to get things done.

Category siding

01/01/2014

DEBRA U.

They replaced all siding around the chimney and under eaves and overhangs that was rotten and then primed and painted exterior of house and storage shed to match what we had originally. They did a wonderful job. They were very professional and polite and cleaned up all their messes. I didn't have any paint spills anywhere. They brought it in with bad weather in only 2 weeks. It was ready by Thanksgiving. They were much more affordable than the others we had come out and give us estimates.

Category siding,house painters

Thank you for the review [member name removed]. I know it was awhile ago but we do appreciate the positive feedback anytime we get it. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Texas Energy Concepts

Being in the home improvement industry for over 16 years has shown me a lot about what a customer expects and how they want to be treated. The reason that my prices are lower than most and quality is much higher is because of you, the homeowner. The majority of my business is referrals, which means money back in your pocket. I am not the only good window and siding company out there but, pound for pound, I am the best. I believe that you should surround yourself with good people who believe in the work that they do. I believe in listening to the needs of the homeowner. And I believe that you shouldn't charge a penny until the job is 100% complete and the homeowner is delighted. That's what makes Texas Energy Concepts' customers (and even their friends) customers for life. Please take a look at the services we can offer you at an affordable price!

Statewide Energy Solutions Inc

Exclusive builders of the most energy efficient windows. We created and trademarked the world's most energy efficient windows. Window technology has changed so much in the last 5 years that we here at Statewide Energy Solutions can basically guarantee that your home is wasting energy right now! No need to worry, though, because we here at Statewide Energy Solutions manufacture the Industries most efficient windows made right here in North Texas! At Statewide Energy Solutions, we’re passionate about bringing you the best energy efficient windows that will save you on your energy bill. We don’t think you should waste energy because your windows aren’t as efficient as they should be. We’re a cut above the rest because of our years of industry experience and acute attention to every aspect of the energy efficient window project. If you’re ready to add beauty, longevity, and savings to your space, then let us show you the windows we manufacture, as well as other quality manufacturers. Additional phone numbers - (855) 375-2249, (214) 960-2798, (972) 964-4422.

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area achieve their renovation goals. From replacement windows and replacement doors to premium vinyl siding, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

Within 30 mile radius of 76012
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

ARWS is a complete window, door and James Hardie replacement company. New construction or renovation we can replace what you have with what you need. Vinyl, fiberglass, composite or wood. We do not specialize in glass replacement or automobile service.

Glass Replacement. Automobile Glass Services.