ALL AMERICAN GLASS & MIRROR

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Auto Glass

Automotive, Residential, Commercial Glass Replacement...

Window Logic

Window Logic is an El Paso family owned and operated business. We believe, first and foremost, in customer service. We want you to not only love your new windows, but love the home improvement process. Whether you are looking to lower your energy costs, make your home more comfortable, or simply upgrade the look of your windows, we can offer options that will fit your needs.

Offers by Window Logic on Angi
Phillips Hoover Roofing & Construction

Phillips Hoover Roofing and Construction can offer you top of the line service with all of your Roofing a Remodeling needs. Our twelve man staff have all been trained to satisfy every need in the most professional manor possible. If you looking to have any remodeling or roofing done, please give us a call!

Offers by Phillips Hoover Roofing & Construction on Angi
Premier Windows & Doors ELP

Premier Windows & Doors is family owned and operated and brings you over 20 years of experience. Our prices are meet or beat the competition every time. Premier Windows & Doors in El Paso, TX, specializes in residential remodeling and room additions. Get a quote on our custom window and door installation. Premier Windows & Doors ELP wants to help you increase the value of your El Paso, Texas, home. By installing custom windows and doors, you can increase your property's value and appearance as well as protect your lifelong investment.

02/26/2019

prompt and professional

Description of Work
replace two cracked single-pane windows

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Thank you for your business and review! We look forward to serving you in the future! -All American Glass & Mirror Team.

03/16/2016

Description of Work
I called and asked to have them help me with a rather major project,up on Crazy Cat mountain. The women that answered the phone, was very polite and took my name and number and assured me (twice) that someone would contact me the following day and make an appointment to see my project. I called after I didn't hear back; there was no answer. They never contacted me so I called another company who is handling this $8,000 project.

Category glass repair

01/06/2016

They provided excellent service. Very professional and I would highly recommend them! Everything done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They replaced a window

12/15/2015

Description of Work
Replaced 3 double paned large windows. They were very professional, from the Secretary who kept us updated to the two men who installed the Windows. We were very pleased with the company and wouldn't hesitate to use them again, or recommend them.

09/11/2015

Fair price, great service and punctual.

Description of Work
Replace broken mirror

Category glass repair

[Removed member name], it was a pleasure working with you. Hope to see you again in the future.

Auto, Residential, Commercial Glass and Mirrors