Adon Complete, Air Conditioning and Heating

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

824 S Central Expy

Anna, TX 75409

We offer: Our experts and trained technicians also offer solutions to accommodate all your HVAC needs: Air conditioning and heat pumps Furnaces Thermostats and Controls Fan and Evaporator Coils Ductless system Indoor Air Quality. We have more than 18 years of experience providing heating and air conditioning service to residential and commercial customers in North Texas. Our reputation is based on affordable, honest and reliable service. We know this industry, and we are up -to-date on new technologies to make sure your heating and air conditioning system is running at its most effective and energy-efficient level. We offer 100% financing...

Robin M.

They were excellent! I would recommend them. The prices were very reasonable for what they did.

Description of Work
Put in a new furnace for me.

Robin M.

They were excellent! I am satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
They came to check the furnace if it is working correctly.

Robin M.

They were very excellent! Moreover, they were very professional.

Description of Work
They did maintenance check on AC and furnace.

10/25/2019

Denise C.

Great! Jesse Villarreal,owner of ADON AIR and all of his staff are dedicated to serving their customers. Very professional and strives for perfection!! If you need any HVAC work done ADON AIR will not disappoint.

Description of Work
New Trane a/c

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed] fo such kind words, we are just are doing what is it right for our customer and community.

07/06/2019

Breeann R.

I called about 4:15 on a Tuesday with AC issues. Jesse, the owner, was at my house around 5:00 and restarted my AC. While doing routine maintenance my motor died, again. Jesse was honest with my options, replaced the motor that day. He checked in on us for a few days to be sure everything was still working properly. Highly recommended! Professional, polite, friendly. I will use again!

Description of Work
AC Diagnostics, Repair, Clean, Freon fill

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks, on Summer time we really push to be in our customers homes as soon as we can, we understand the Texas heat and want every one safe and cool

10/01/2018

Mary B.

Love this company. They are very responsive and makes recommendations on how to eliminate the problem instead of just charging over and over to “fix” it. They are our go to folks for air conditioning.

Description of Work
Replace damper for air conditioner and add more return air flow.

thanks so much [Member Name Removed]

07/27/2018

Linda C.

Jesse, Was one of the best and most professional service members that I have ever used. Not only did he clean (and repair) our dryer vent -- he also walked around our A/C unit and cleaned the cooling vanes - he worked quickly and thoroughly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaned

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed], Jesse loves her job and taking care of our community is very important for us

07/24/2017

Sharon H.

My husband called the company who had installed our HVAC but their response was not satisfactory. After looking on Angie's List we found ADON. Liked the rating and that they were local. Made the call and spoke with Tracie who was very courteous and professional, She said a tech would call us shortly. Within 10 mins got a call back from Jesse. Within 30 mins he was at our house to fix the problem. The capacitor had gone out. He replaced it and even offered to contact the manufacturer to see if it was still under warranty. In apr 45 mins everything was up and running again. While he was checking the system he also noticed the freon was a little low. He came back the next day to add freon. Jesse called the day after that to make sure everything was still running smooth. He was prompt, professional, courteous and did a fantastic job. We were so pleased with the service we signed up for their yearly maintenance and that is included in the price we paid.

Description of Work
Our AC stopped cooling on a Saturday night in July,

06/16/2017

Jeff C.

All of the employees at Adon are courteous, professional, and prompt! I will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
General household handyman work

Category handyman service

06/05/2017

LouAnn S.

Great service and work.

Description of Work
I have had Adon Services come many times as we were getting our home ready to place on the market to sell. Then when the inspection found miscellaneous items, Adon came to the rescue again. GREAT service and work.

03/21/2017

Robert P.

Jesse and the Adon Complete staff are nothing less than professional. The work was performed on schedule and the attention to the details was appreciated. It's great knowing that I have Jesse and Adon Complete on my team, keeping my entire home in great working order; it's important and saves money in the long-run.

Description of Work
Our home was fully renovated several years ago and a new HVAC system was installed. Since that time, we noticed that the temperature in the rooms varied. A friend suggested that we have Adon Complete evaluate the system performance. Jesse did an evaluation of the system and determined that an addition air return was needed in another part of the house. Once installed, we noticed a significant improvement throughout the house and the system wasn't pulling as **** ** the single air return we had before. Turns out, the one return was a little undersized and wasn't allowing the system to perform at its best. In servicing the system, Jesse also found a turned wire, which could have become a bigger problem for us later down the road. While there, we learned more about the complete home maintenance services they provide. As a busy working professional, I don't have the knowledge, much less the needed skills to maintain all the work required on my home. Jesse did an evaluation of the home and we identified a number of items to be addressed, which we scheduled for a later service date.

03/06/2017

Sue M.

It went great! They didn’t charge me over the $59. I had my own materials, which I didn’t mind, but they didn’t have anything. They didn't have spackle or anything like that. If I hadn’t had everything, it would have been a waste of time.

Description of Work
They did some sheet rock repair, some caulking and painting, that was in the kitchen.

Category drywall, interior painters

03/02/2017

Loren S.

It seemed like they were more for air conditioning and not for shelving, so it took longer than I thought. I would use them in the future for heating and air. It took about 7 hours to complete the service, and they left the working area clean. They did good work.

Description of Work
Put up shelving in garage above garage door.

Category handyman service

01/19/2017

LouAnn S.

Jesse was GREAT! Not only did he do the repair he was polite, professional, and knowledgeable in so many more areas. He's my "go to" guy now for all the projects on my Honey Do List.

Description of Work
Simply needed the insides on a toilet replaced. Got so much more

Category handyman service, plumbing

01/09/2017

P P.

Good work , visited my place several times

Description of Work
Shower head water leak repair

Category plumbing

12/19/2016

suzanne W.

Great job on all the knob installations. I did not have the equipment to fix the one toilet and we ran out of time for the other one. I would recommend Jesse Villarreal he does great work !

Description of Work
Needed door knobs replaced on two doors and a closet doors. Also new decorative knobs on two cabinets. Check leaks on toilets.

12/17/2016

Angela W.

Jesse was wonderful. He finished our doorbell and light fixture within the two hours. He was polite, too. He spent time telling us about our ac/heat unit. We decided to purchase one from him and let them do the install.

Description of Work
I needed a light fixture installed and our doorbell power restored. We also were looking for a team to replace our heating and air conditioning units.

Category electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/28/2016

Raul L.

Adon CPS has done a wonderful job replacing my 12 years old water and heater, I feel so much safe knowing that that have eliminate any hazard from our children and I love the look of my new A.O Smith equipment, we were shopping for a while for the same equipment and Adon CPS made it possible, they are very affordable and professional.

Description of Work
They came on time to check my air conditioner and i show him other areas in my house and he notice that my water heater was a hazard and it was true I never notice that. It was all burn in the out side and the inside. Thank them for that.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

10/28/2016

Yolanda M.

Description of Work
He came to my house to check my air conditioner and when he check other areas in my house find out that the water heater was urgent to change he took pictures to let me know the bad areas. I thank him for that because I never pay attention to that hazards we had.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

10/20/2016

David K.

Jesse was great, he was very professional and detailed in his explanation and very affordable compared to other companies, no gimmicks or hidden fees, very honest. I highly recommend Adon Complete Property Solutions

Description of Work
Did a complete maintenance check up on my plumbing, hot water heater, A/C and heating system.

Category electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

09/25/2016

Chad B.

Great they arrived on time and were very professional. Immediately examined and tested the system to diagnose the issues and solve the problems quickly and with minimum interruption to my workflow and business.

Description of Work
Clean and clear the HVAC system, recharge it and reload it and now working so much better than before.

09/21/2016

Denise S.

The technician was very knowledgeable, friendly, prices were reasonable, and the quality of the work was great. We will definitely be using him in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired some overhead lights, changed AC filters, and fixed a plumbing issue on my toliet.

09/01/2016

Patricia I.

Jesse came within 2 hours on a Saturday! He not only cares for his clients, he builds relationships of trust with the quality of his work and dedication to ensure everything he does is A!. He spent almost 2hours until he fixed it, explained what was causing for the AC to stop working, summarize his actions to fix the problem and extended his help as usual. We are extremely pleased with the quality of his work and his desire to not only meet but exceed expectations each time we have needed the services of his company.

Description of Work
Jesse provided A1 customer when he came to the house to look at the AC system and find out why it was not working as expected.

08/26/2016

Glenna E.

Jesse was very professional. He explained what he was doing as he went so I would be aware of what he was doing. Even gave a few pointer to help with efficiency of a/c unit.

Description of Work
Jesse cleaned unit and replaced a part that had burned that we supplied.

Supreme Restoration Services

Specializing in WATER MITIGATION, FIRE AND SMOKE REMEDIATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule today!

ENCORE PAINTING LLC

FAMILY OWNER-OPERATED. WE ARE A RESIDENTIAL ONLY PAINTING COMPANY LOCALLY OWNED IN COLLIN COUNTY. WE OFFER A PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE. OUR MOTTO IS "TREAT EVERYONE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED" PLEASE CALL US FOR YOUR FREE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATE TODAY.

Alvarez Painting

Will respond quickly to text inquiries at 214-662-8063. 3 Employees. Uses subs for electrical, carpentry, plumbing, floor & tile. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing, American Express, PayPal

HVAC for Commercial and Residential, Indoor Air Quality, Duct Cleaning and Repair, Home Automation, Smart Home Solutions