Springtree Roofing and Restoration

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2012

General Remodeling

Springtree Roofing and Restoration was formed from the ground-up in North Texas in 2009. We are a GAF Certified Weather Stopper Contractor. GAF is the oldest and largest roofing manufacturer in the united states and they provide the most attractive and reliable asphalt residential roofing products on the market. it’s easy to tell the difference between a GAF high definition roof and a competitors’ roof when compared side to side, and paired with our local quality service, we feel GAF provides a tremendous value to our clients. Additional fax - (972) 421-1614. Additional DBA - Springtree Outdoors LLC....

Pro 1 Windows and Doors, LLC

We specialize in thermal, energy-efficient, replacement windows, doors, and siding. Family-owned company that uses locally manufactured windows and on-staff installers. Our windows are custom made and professionally installed with attention to cleanliness,

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Having window showroom locations in Dallas and Grand Prairie to better serve residents throughout Texas, Window World of Dallas Fort Worth is the state's leading window replacement company. Offering a wide variety of replacement window styles, the superior windows and doors

03/03/2018

Clint H.

Not qualified for home restoration or renovation My experience with Springtree was, by far, the most stressful home renovation project I have ever endured. Let me start by explaining that I hired a roofing company to perform exterior renovations because I knew that my two dormer windows on my roof were leaking. When I saw that there was a roofing company that also handed renovations, I thought who else could be more qualified to ensure that these persistently leaking dormers would get properly sealed. My house is 60 years old and we have renovated bathrooms, the kitchen, the living areas, and the pool so renovation projects are not new to us by any means. Our $50K job included new soffits, exterior painting, new paneling on certain sections of the house, and exterior lighting among other items. The whole point of hiring a GC is so the homeowner does not have to deal with coordinating contractors and nagging over the fit and finish and can rest assured that a “finished” product has been inspected and all items needing attention have been corrected or touched-up. Almost every item had to be re-done two and three times because the fit and finish was so poor (sections of the soffit required six or more redos). I had to regularly walk the house and take pictures to send to the “project manager” because his appearances at my home were few and far between and were generally short in nature. The paint that was used on the vinyl siding caused the vinyl to buckle so all the siding had to be replaced. A legacy of the work is that I now have trim pieces that persistently fall off and I have to climb on the roof to re-attach them. The paint crew did not scrape the paint before painting so I have chipped and curled paint pieces that has been completely painted over as-is. I fully anticipate having to have the eves of the home repainted within the next couple of years. I disclosed the roof leaks up front and, of course, after the soffits had been done and re-done rains came and the dormers leaked and ruined all of the work. Back to square-one. This time, the actual Springtree roofing crew came and completely rebuilt the dormers (at extra expense even though the issue was disclosed up-front). Luckily now the dormers seem completely tight and have not leaked at all since the formal repair. Many of the sub-contractors had never been used by Springtree before as I was told so by the “project manager” and saw him introduce himself to a few of them. This was pretty concerning considering the size of the company but did explain why so much work was done so poorly. Electricians installing the lighting re-wired the switch that controls my gate and fried the gate motor (again negligence that had to be repaired at my expense). The only item that was done right the first time was the sidewalk leading up to the house. The concrete contractor who did the staining and stamping did an amazing job. The total project should have taken about one month, the work dragged on for four months! It never ended. The renovation project manager is simply wholly unqualified to act in that role. There was also no follow-up from the company management. One would think that if a job was dragging out so long, there would be some form of upper management follow-up. I would say that Springtree’s roofing work is great but they really should get out of the home renovation business.

Description of Work
Exterior Renovation and Roof Repairs

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,house painters

02/04/2018

mary S.

Excellent. Professional and efficient. Everything went great.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and replaced with new roof

02/01/2018

mary S.

Excellent. Jason, our project manager communicated each step with us and the work was completed on time and as expected. Jason worked very well with our insurance company, no issues there. At the beginning of the project, he made recommendations for deeper gutters along our back patio to help us with the gutters overflowing during heavy downpours as well as having a rain diverter on the roof side above our air conditioning unit. we are very pleased that we took his recommendations. Would definitely recommend and hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof and gutters

11/29/2017

Mike S.

We used Springtree Roofing for our roof replacement and I cannot say enough about how well the process went! Jason came out and gave us a very honest, detailed, and up-front estimate before we hired them (he spent more than an hour with me discussing the project and answering all of my questions), and was very responsive to all of my questions throughout the process. He provided a list of references, several of which I called, and all of them were as satisfied as I am. We had our roof completely replaced, all of our gutters replaced, and all of our window-screens replaced, and it was all done in a very timely and professional manner. Although I did not meet the gutter crew, and the foreman of the roof crew was very kind and warm and personable, and he was around to answer any questions we had during the day that they were here. We had one minor issue during the project in that the gutter crew initially left one of our old down-spouts on the front of our house (it was a slight color mismatch). When I asked Jason about it, he was quick to respond and he personally came out and replaced the piece in question. Again, I cannot say enough about how great of an experience we had with Springtree Roofing. I did A LOT of research on roofing companies, and Springtree was BY FAR the winner with regard to professionalism, customer care, honesty, and diligence. Do your research and ask a lot of questions, but make sure these guys are at least on your list. I very very very highly recommend them. One other thing... Jason did not try to up-sell us on this, but my wife and I decided to upgrade to an architectural shingle (also called a laminated shingle) and it was well worth the small cost difference. If you are getting your roof replaced and can afford to pay just a little bit more, definitely consider getting this upgrade. Not only do the architectural shingles provide a much nicer look, but it seems to be a better, stronger roof.

Description of Work
After several strong thunderstorms this past spring, we had a roof that was hail-damaged beyond repair and needed a complete roof replacement.

02/28/2017

James S.

The leak repair required a 2nd trip for additional caulking however there was no additional charge and the problem was satisfactorily fixed. The antenna removal was completed promptly and the shingles were replaced and matched so there is no indication the antennas were ever there. Very courteous and professional workmen. With a lot of storm damage from previous summer it was difficult to find a company that would respond to a to a small job.Yes, I would use them again.

Description of Work
Seal minor water leak around exhaust pipe for HVAC unit, remove two Direct TV antennas and replace damaged shingles from antenna installation.

01/11/2017

Alex T.

Sergio is wonderful to work with and obviously reflects the entire culture of the company - top marks all around.

Description of Work
Springtree replaced my roof / repaired my fence and deck / replaced the gutters / fixed screens and even replaced an outdoor light fixture that was damaged without any hassles or quarreling.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

01/09/2017

Ketan G.

The coupon I had purchased an AL wasn't going to be used since the repair was too minor for them to consider, they did the right thing and returned the coupon back to AL and I got the refund. Kudos on doing that...

Description of Work
Turns out there was no roof replacement needed, very minor repair was needed

10/21/2016

Shawna S.

I was very satisfied with the work Springtree did on my home. The crew was on time, did quality work, and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
I did a full roof replacement

09/20/2016

Ron K.

I have worked with many roofing contractors over the years and I must say that Springtree Roofing and Restoration is by far the very best. A company is only good as their customer service, integrity and professionalism. The employees that work for them are a representation of these values. One such employee is Shane Britain. Shane is the type of individual I enjoy working with and can trust. He is a man of his word. Springtree Roofing and Restoration will work with their client regarding insurance claims and the claims adjuster to insure all the damage is identified and ultimately repaired. Shane has delivered everything that he has promised including, but not limited to, quality roofing material and installation. I am extremely pleased with end product Shane and his team delivered. The team was very careful around flower beds and existing structures (as TV and Internet Satellites). The team also cleaned up (all nails, tin and excess roofing) in the area every day after leaving the job site. After the job was completed, Shane personally did a walk through to inspect the quality of the job and picked up any remaining trash the team had overlooked. I plan to use Springtree Roofing and Restoration for all my future roofing needs and if required any other services that they may offer.. I give the best rating possible to Shane and his team and needless to say, I highly recommend Springtree Roofing and Restoration. With Complements.. Ron Koehler

Description of Work
Installed new roof that was damaged from hail

09/19/2016

Chad L.

When the first hail storm hit, I must say I was admittedly a bit excited - new roof!! Based on a referral, I contacted Springtree Roofing. I was immediately assigned to Mark (my hero!) and began the process. Mark was very knowledgeable, helpful, and hands on throughout the process. He even met with the adjuster to walk to property, pointing out areas that the adjuster had overlooked. After the shingles were ordered and the repair scheduled, I thought we were done. Ha! Two weeks later, the big one hit! Softball sized hail hit our house, breaking windows, totaling our Explorer, and punching fist sized holes in the roof decking. We were now totally exposed. I called Mark to let him know it was going to be more than shingles. His first questions were not about the roof but about our well being. He wanted to know that we were alright and no one was hurt. Then he did the amazing thing (remember, I called him my hero). The weather forecast called for rain the next few days. He showed up at the house shortly after our call and helped me patch holes late in the night. His crew was out later to cover our roof with sheeting to help prevent further damage until the roof could be replaced. Mark worked us ahead in his schedule due to the extensive damage. All the materials were delivered as expected and the work started on schedule. I was absolutely floored when the roof was exposed and the damage revealed. There was obviously more damage than the insurance adjuster accounted. Mark took lots of pictures and worked with my insurance directly. I was kept in the loop at all times. The job was completed on time and looks amazing! Mark's crew was fantastic. They worked hard, were professional, and cleanup was complete. I don't know how they got their trailer in my tight alley, but they did - with no damage. Three months later, I am working on replacing the siding on the house myself. I am seeing the work that Mark and his crew did up close and personal. They left me in a good position to complete the repairs. It makes me appreciate them and their work even more. Thank you Mark!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Residential and commercial roofing restorations, damages & repairs.

Tree care and removal Electrical and plumbing services calls Handyman repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available