Penn Way Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Restoration

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4511 Pecan Orchard Dr

Allen, TX 75002

Carpet cleaning, rug cleaning,tile cleaning, wood cleaning,marble cleaning, water damage and upholstery cleaning

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Penn-Way Carpet Cleaning Penn-Way Carpet Cleaning is a 2nd generation carpet cleaning company owned and operated by Marcus Penn. The Penn-Way is the process that we use that creates the best results with our quality equipment. We offer hot water extraction carpet cleaning, stain removal, carpet protection products, upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning and water extraction due to floods in homes, apartments and any commercial locations. According to Marcus Penn the caring way our teams offer our services is the key to our success.We offer 3M brand Scotchgard protection - ask for more details...

carpet cleaning (40)oriental rug cleaning (6)upholstery cleaning (5)biohazard cleanup (2)tile installation (2)water damage restoration (1)

02/11/2021

Marcus is dedicated to doing a good job. He takes pride in the way he conducts his business.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/07/2021

They were fast , and efficient and affordable !!! My son stained my carpet with RED juice and hot cheetos and my carpet looks brand new. I will definitely use them again if needed. Highly recommend

Description of Work
carpet cleaning. cheeto spill on the stairs

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

11/21/2020

Great service. Second time to use this company. I would recommend !

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you for the repeat buisness.

11/18/2020

It went so well! They were so fast at getting an appointment for me and my carpets look brand new! Marcus was very professional and knowledgeable. I am so pleased!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/15/2020

This company is AMAZING! I never expected the results to be as awesome as they were (my carpet has been through ALOT) they look brand new! They were courteous, and did an amazing 🤩 job!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/05/2020

I couldn't be more pleased with their work. I called this morning asking if there's anyway they could clean my carpets today. And without hesitation they said "absolutely what time works best for you." After arriving he took a quick look at my carpets , told me there should be no problem getting any of the stains out except one particular spot ( I had a desk that I moved and there was a rust spot ...

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

09/05/2020

This was my first time to use Penn Way. I was extremely pleased with their work, their professionalism, and the company as a whole. I would give them an “A” in all categories from management through technicians. The tech I worked with saw that I was apprehensive, so he was very patient and through in explaining everything they would do and even went over the invoice with before he started work. I ...

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

08/18/2020

beautifully. I drove the rug partway for pickup since it would save extra cost. They notified me when it was finished and I picked up at the same location. When we opened the rug in place we were so pleased. They did a wonderful job and were a pleasure to work with. Will call them later this month to have another oriental rug cleaned.

Description of Work
Chinese flowered oriental carpet

Category biohazard cleanup,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/12/2020

Perfect . Confirmed appointment when made . Confirmed night before and then called day off. Carpets look great, dried quickly and very pleased . Thank you

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Your welcome. We were glad to be responsive to you so fast and we like to confirm with our customers.

07/18/2020

Amazing. Quick response. Fast service. So polite and professional. Will definitely hire again and again!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2020