MyHome.Pro

Founded 2019 •

TACLB00076098E

106 W Main St

Allen, TX 75013

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Providing high-quality AIR CONDITIONING and HEATING (HVAC), POOL SERVICES, PEST CONTROL, APPLIANCE REPAIR and other home services from a family name trusted in North Dallas for almost seventy years, Rodenbaugh’s MyHome.Pro works to "make your home your resort". MyHome.Pro has made over two million client visits to provide high-quality Air-Conditioning & Heating (HVAC) repairs and replacements, complete Pool Maintenance and Repair, Pest Control Services, Appliance Repair and other home maintenance services to be your complete home maintenance services provider....

appliance repair (7)pest control (6)animal removal (3)pool cleaning (3)

05/15/2021

It was wonderful. They went above and beyond to get me taken care of, and followed up to make sure I was happy. It was outstanding, and I intend to hire again. You will not be disappointed with the service. ♥

Description of Work
pest control

Category pest control

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

03/29/2021

Great loved the service

Description of Work
Refrigerator ice maker

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

02/24/2021

Layne who I talked to when I called MyHomePro was nice and professional towards me. He answered all of my questions. He also took the time to explain additional services they offer. I would give him an A+ for customer service. Jose who was the service technician that came to my house was nice and professional as well. He also was very knowledgeable of my dishwasher and educated me on some features...

Description of Work
Dishwasher

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/01/2021

Work was very professional.

Description of Work
Rodent control

Category appliance repair,pest control

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

11/13/2020

Our pool has never looked as good as it does now with My Home Pro — and we have tried SEVERAL pool cleaning companies. I love that they text before coming and always come when say they will. Recently, our pool equipment had a leaking pipe and they were one step ahead of me. I called to have it looked at and learned that they had already identified the problem when servicing our pool and an email i...

Description of Work
Pool Cleaning and Repair

Category appliance repair,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

09/24/2020

Art was wonderful. He explained exactly what needed to be done and how it would be done. His scheduling team got us on the books and they arrived on time and completed the job. I recommend them!

Description of Work
Termite extermination

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you for the GREAT feedback and very kind words! Our objective EVERY time is to DELIGHT our customers! The team LOVED working with you and our thanks for allowing MyHome.Pro to be of service to you, and look forward to coming back for your next treatment!

09/23/2020

The service manager was a little early for the appointment. The manager explained what services would be included and when those services would be delivered. All stated services was delivered with speed and excellence. One of the treated insects was gone within a day.

Description of Work
Pest Control Services

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review, [Member Name Removed] --- VERY much appreciated! Glad to know we took care of your problem. We are honored to have you as a customer, and look forward to working with you in the future!

09/23/2020

Up to now just waiting for part?

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair,animal removal

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/22/2020

I highly recommend MyHome.Pro for pool service, pest control and refrigerator repairs. Every one of their technicians submit to a criminal background check, have a great attitude and proved to be real experts and solved my problems. Their prices are competitive, they were responsive and on-time, and their service was excellent. I have been extremely pleased with MyHome.Pro and plan to continue usi...

Description of Work
Pool service, Appliance Repair, Pest Control

Category appliance repair,pest control,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words and response! We are honored to have you as a customer, and look forward to working with you in the future!

09/21/2020

Rodenbaugh's MyHome.Pro kept my pool looking clear and sparkly all summer long!! And their mosquito treatment allowed me to enjoy being outside! I highly recomment this company!

Description of Work
Pool & Spa Service and Repair, Pest Control/Exterminating, Applaince Repair

Category appliance repair,pest control,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Thank you for your very kind words! Our objective EVERY time is to DELIGHT our customers! The team LOVED working with you and thanks for allowing MyHome.Pro to be of service to you.

High-quality AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING (HVAC), POOL services, PEST CONTROL services, and APPLIANCE REPAIR and other home services from a family name trusted in North Dallas for sixty years.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check