Honest Days Construction Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2019

947 Byron St

Allen, TX 75013

HDC is a company that works for its clients. We establish trust through performing at the highest level of professionalism. We pride ourselves on craftsmanship and excellent customer service. Our company specializes in kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor patios, pergolas, stone and brick work, arbors, pools and landscaping we also do full renovations and repairs from hail and wind storms. If you are in need of and experienced contractor we were established in 2010 and have many satisfied customers in the area who are willing to provide references if requested. We would love and opportunity to work for you this year. Call us today or visit our website for your free estimate!...

10/14/2019

Connie H.

It was an excellent experience. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it and how they said they would do it. Great integrity, professionalism, and excellent workmanship. No flaws and no come backs. Many people have seen the before and finished product and agree an excellent job was done. It was exactly what I hoped for. I am looking forward to them remodeling my master bathroom next year.

Description of Work
Partial wall and french doors taken out and stone tiles taken out and replaced

Category plumbing, remodeling

We enjoyed the great conversation and compliments you have given us! We also look forward to the master bathroom remodel next year!

09/21/2019

Erick T.

It has been amazing! Couldn't be happier. I love hanging out and watching tv with a fire going. HDC, stays booked, but I'm so glad I waited to have them to build my patio! The work they did was just what I wanted without me having to micro manage the project. They found ways to save me money and get what I thought was going to be a 25 to 30 thousand dollar project to 21 thousand without cutting corners. Thank you Dave!

Description of Work
HDC built a beautiful cedar and stone outdoor living space for me.

Category concrete repair, decks, electrician, landscaping, masonry, plumbing, roofing, pavers, gravel, woodworking, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review.Please keep us in mind for any future projects. We also love referrals!

09/18/2019

Lindsey R.

Honest Days Construction inc. Did our summer kitchen and covered patio. Couldn't have asked for a more professional team to complete the vision we had dreamed of for years. I appreciate the craftsmanship and timely manner they provided from A-Z. I will be using them again ... and again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Patio & Summer Kitchen

Category decks, electrician, landscaping, plumbing, roofing, home remodeling, sunrooms, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

This was a great project for us and we look forward to your future business!!

09/18/2019

Nathan P.

Can’t praise this company enough. Communication was seamless from the get go and we were in constant contact through out the project. The crew showed up when they said they would and finished it in the timeframe laid out. They even clean up after themselves and came back to pick up the materials as they said they would. We liked them so much that we are planning a bigger project with them for the near future. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Stone flowerbeds

Category concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to your upcoming outdoor project.

09/17/2019

Sonja L.

They were amazing! They came the night before to move the furniture without any extra charge. I've been recommending them to everybody I know. You'll never regret hiring these guys.

Description of Work
They glued the wood down into another room.

Category woodworking

We appreciate your business and your referrals! I hope we can also help you with your tile project t when you are ready!

09/16/2019

erin C.

Cannot day enough good things about doing business with Honest Days Construction (HDC). I initially had them quote a wallpaper install job for two rooms. Ended up going with the other bid and got burned big time! Pulled that person from the job and reached out to HDC to see how soon I could get them in. Their main installer was weeks out so they found another top notch pro and I’m now in love with my master bedroom wallpaper and half bath (which had a lot of strange walls and nooks). We also accidentally drilled through a pipe in our garage (major fail) on a Saturday and reached out to them to see if they had a plumber. Not only did they reply within 15 minutes, they stopped by to check everything out. They had a plumber to us by Monday morning for repairs and supplied a dry wall repair crew. We are now pursuing a full major patio extension project with them and have full confidence that they’ll ensure we get exactly what we are expecting. They are SUPERB at communication. They always reply, even if it’s to say they’re researching for answers. They are ON TIME when they say they will be there and so are their contractors!!! They are PATIENT and understand busy schedules and idea changes/revisions to projects. I’m SO GLAD to have found them!! I’ll be sure to update after the patio extension.

Description of Work
Plumbing/Drywall Repair/Wallpaper Install

Category drywall, plumbing, wallpaper, home remodeling

Thank you. It's been a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to finishing your patio and summer kitchen.

Abrahamsplumbing

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Hot shots surface Pros

Time Quality and value. These are three reason you will choose us as your professional painters. We pride ourselves in Using great products from our simple tape to our quality paints. Preparation of each surface is 80% of a great paint job and the rest is all in the wrist. We paint interior and exterior structures. Cabinets etc. Also Stain wooden surfaces. Call us for a free estimate. We look forward to given your home a fresh new look.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

repair work

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Honest Days Construction Inc.

How is Honest Days Construction Inc. overall rated?

Honest Days Construction Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Honest Days Construction Inc. open?

Honest Days Construction Inc. is open:

What payment options does Honest Days Construction Inc. provide

Honest Days Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Does Honest Days Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Honest Days Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Honest Days Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Honest Days Construction Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Honest Days Construction Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Honest Days Construction Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Honest Days Construction Inc.?

Yes, Honest Days Construction Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Honest Days Construction Inc. offer?

Honest Days Construction Inc. offers the following services: ALL RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION Pools, Patios, Pergolas, Arbors, Stone & Brick, Cement & Concrete Finishing, Fencer/Fence Erector, Hardscaping, Paving, Masonry/ stone/ brick (new), Pools (new) Construction Management services, Roofing, Siding, Outdoor Kitchens.

Are there any services Honest Days Construction Inc. does not offer?

repair work