Dodson Foundation Repair

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2012

3.7

Dear Valued Customer, Please allow me introduce myself. My name is TOM DODSON. I am the owner and founder of Dodson Foundation Repair. We appreciate your business and are delighted to have the pleasure of working for you. We have over forty years of working experience, and are certified,bonded,and insured.If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me personally at the above referenced number. We pride ourselves on the responsiveness and accountability in every phase of project development from beginning to end. Thank you for choosing our company for your needs. Sincerely. TOM DODSON OWNER, FOUNDER...

Tundra Construction LLC

We understand the geology of DFW area’s clay soil and the board range of problems it can cause. Our experts have the skills, knowledge and resources required to address your foundation problems. Our Secure-Lock foundation repair procedure means your foundation is good for forever. One time for you, The whole life for us! Foundation repair with lifetime transferable warranty. Normal procedure starts with your call to schedule no obligation free foundation inspection. We visit your home and evaluate your foundation. We provide you tentative plan for foundation repair if your foundation needs repair. Then we hire 3rd party structural engineer who inspects your foundation and provides final pier plan for foundation repair. We pull the permit from your city and implement the foundation repairs as per the plan provided by structural engineer. Engineer inspects our work and provides the “Engineer Report” with final readings for your foundation. We issue lifetime transferable warranty certificate after you make your final payment. Now your foundation is good for FOREVER!!

03/28/2020

Very bad. Foundation is not stable. Work was done back in Jan. 2019. We are still getting large cracks and walls are pulling apart at corners. We had the foreman back, he refused to admit there were any new problems. Basically insinuated we were lying ( confused is the word he used. ) We would never recommend this company and regret using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stabilize pier & beam foundation

10/18/2017

Tom and I met at the Property on the morning of October 17. Tom inspected the house and gave the Foundation a clean Bill of Health. What really impressed me was that Tom insisted that I understand everything he was doing- how and where he was taking readings, what the tolerances were and why. He even had me physically take readings and do the Math. I wasn't just told that the Foundation was OK- I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a Rental Property that we are putting on the Market. There were some cracks in floor tiles. Not wanting to sell anyone a faulty foundation- or have the House fail a pre closing inspection- we called a Foundation Company we had used in the past. Their Inspector said the foundation was "borderline"- it might pass or fail. To repair it would take 15 piers at $5250. Our Realtor suggested we call Tom Dodson for a second opinion.

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exceeded my expectations. Todd Dodson explained what they needed to do then they did it. They put piers under my garage. 6 mos later on the opposite side of the house tiles came loose on our kitchen floor and also noticed a crack in the wall. Mr. Dodsen came and inspected and assured me it was not a foundation problem. No charge.

12/25/2015

12/21/2015

Tom Dodson came out right on time. I have a cracked garage floor where water has seeped up in the past. Unlike other estimates from other companies that came out, Tom explained that I really did not need any work done. The issue was related to the extreme amount of rain from spring of 2015. Other companies suggested extreme measures that ranged from $6,000 to $20,000. I value his honest opinion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free estimate. Reviewed drainage and cracked garage floor.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Foundation Repair - Slab/Pier Foundations, Beam Foundations Drainage Repair - Surface Drains, Gravel Drains, French Drains Root Barriers & Retaining Walls Waterproofing/Sealing Sump Pumps

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check