Dodson Foundation Repair

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2012

3.7

Po Box 1699

Allen, TX 75013

Dear Valued Customer, Please allow me introduce myself. My name is TOM DODSON. I am the owner and founder of Dodson Foundation Repair. We appreciate your business and are delighted to have the pleasure of working for you. We have over forty years of working experience, and are certified,bonded,and insured.If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me personally at the above referenced number. We pride ourselves on the responsiveness and accountability in every phase of project development from beginning to end. Thank you for choosing our company for your needs. Sincerely. TOM DODSON OWNER, FOUNDER...

03/28/2020

Connie P.

Very bad. Foundation is not stable. Work was done back in Jan. 2019. We are still getting large cracks and walls are pulling apart at corners. We had the foreman back, he refused to admit there were any new problems. Basically insinuated we were lying ( confused is the word he used. ) We would never recommend this company and regret using them.

Description of Work
stabilize pier & beam foundation

10/18/2017

Herbert F.

Tom and I met at the Property on the morning of October 17. Tom inspected the house and gave the Foundation a clean Bill of Health. What really impressed me was that Tom insisted that I understand everything he was doing- how and where he was taking readings, what the tolerances were and why. He even had me physically take readings and do the Math. I wasn't just told that the Foundation was OK- I was shown why. To top it off- since there was no work to be done, I offered to pay Tom for the Inspection and he refused to take payment.

Description of Work
We have a Rental Property that we are putting on the Market. There were some cracks in floor tiles. Not wanting to sell anyone a faulty foundation- or have the House fail a pre closing inspection- we called a Foundation Company we had used in the past. Their Inspector said the foundation was "borderline"- it might pass or fail. To repair it would take 15 piers at $5250. Our Realtor suggested we call Tom Dodson for a second opinion.

06/23/2016

Howard T.

Description of Work
Exceeded my expectations. Todd Dodson explained what they needed to do then they did it. They put piers under my garage. 6 mos later on the opposite side of the house tiles came loose on our kitchen floor and also noticed a crack in the wall. Mr. Dodsen came and inspected and assured me it was not a foundation problem. No charge.

12/25/2015

Robert D.

12/21/2015

John K.

Tom Dodson came out right on time. I have a cracked garage floor where water has seeped up in the past. Unlike other estimates from other companies that came out, Tom explained that I really did not need any work done. The issue was related to the extreme amount of rain from spring of 2015. Other companies suggested extreme measures that ranged from $6,000 to $20,000. I value his honest opinion.

Description of Work
Free estimate. Reviewed drainage and cracked garage floor.

03/02/2014

Joe D D.

Co. recommended by real for neighbor. Fast response to call, fair pricing, good recommendations and fast efficient installation.

Description of Work
Replaced three power driven attic fans.

Category excavators

Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Authority foundation Repair

Owner operated foundation repair (piers and beams) with 20 years of experience working in the DFW area. Other services available include concrete, remodeling, and tree services. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors. We offer free estimates.

Offers by Authority foundation Repair on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Foundation Repair - Slab/Pier Foundations, Beam Foundations Drainage Repair - Surface Drains, Gravel Drains, French Drains Root Barriers & Retaining Walls Waterproofing/Sealing Sump Pumps