air conditioning service and install and repair

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Dennis Moon Heating & Airconditioning

Founded 2019 • With Angi since June 2019

507 Creekside Ln

Allen, TX 75002

I have been in the heating and airconditioning service and sales for 30 years , this includes commercial and residential service. if you are looking for some with honesty to repair your equipment give me a call. I am owner of my company and when you call , you get me with the experience to solve

09/22/2020

Chris J.

He was a rock star and it was a great service.

Description of Work
He replaced the entire heating air conditioner.

09/21/2020

Kevin B.

It was good, he was on time and honest person.

Description of Work
He replaced the circuit breaker for my airconditioner.

Category electrician

09/17/2020

David D.

It was excellent. They were efficient, they did a good job in a timely manner and it was great.

Description of Work
They installed a new air conditioner.

09/17/2020

Michael C.

I was very pleased with them and not a problem at all. They were very honest, very hard worker and they very meticulous to make sure that everything is working correctly.

Description of Work
He installed a new heating and air conditioning unit for me.

09/10/2020

Charles B.

Dennis is an outstanding HVAC repairman. Trustworthy and honest. He stands by his work!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

08/11/2019

Stan J.

Without a doubt the best decision I've made in a long time was to contact Dennis Moon to come look at the units. It was on a Saturday evening around 7:00pm, and when we got home it was 87 degrees in our bedroom. I called the company that installed the units, but I felt that they saw an opportunity to take advantage of the situation I was in, and the prices they quoted were out of line in my opinion. The straw that broke the camel's back was that they refused to confirm the appointment unless I gave them a credit card in advance. I declined, and went to Angie's List to look for a solution. 10 minutes later I get a call from Dennis Moon, and he said he could be there within 30 minutes, and he beat that. The guy worked in our incredibly hot attic for close to 2.5-3 hours, kept coming out to let me know where he was, and then surprisingly, I hear him closing the attic stairs, and he proclaims it fixed. Long story short, this guy knows his stuff! Quick response, no overtime surcharge for a weekend call, and the final bill was less than the installing company wanted for just the service call. I highly recommend, if you need heating and air conditioning service that you reach out to Dennis Moon's Heating and Air Conditioning Service. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Repair. Upstairs and Downstairs units weren't functioning

TemperaturePro Allen

When it comes to HVAC solutions, at TemperaturePro we strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience at every stage of the process. We understand life is busy and equipment breakdowns are a hassle, but we’ve got you covered–because being comfortable in your home and breathing clean air should be the last thing on your mind. The TemperaturePro mission is to deliver transparent HVAC solutions conveniently with professional business expertise. Expect different. Expect extra. Because we are–because you deserve it.

2022 Super Service Award

Dring Air Conditioning & Heating

Replacement of all types of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment. Service provided on all types and brands of residential and commercial equipment. Heating, cooling and ventilating all types of commercial and industrial buildings; specializing in the design-build area.

LifeTime Air, LLC

We service , repair and or replace all types and brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. We offer free estimates, service agreements as well as preventive maintenance services and even duct cleaning repair or replacement. We guarantee all our work 100% and offer fair prices. Financing available.

TACLA00023393C