Advantage Remodeling & Roofing

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2014

1307 Monahans Dr

Allen, TX 75013

Advantage Remodeling & Roofing is a locally owned and operated company serving the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area. Boris Dinaburg, his family and all of the employees have provided the DFW area with complete, quality roofing products and services since 2003. When Boris started this company he knew

03/07/2019

Andrew P.

The communication was prompt from the beginning to end of service. Showed up in time, clearly described the services and performed as expected. Nothing else to ask and would recommend their service.

Description of Work
We need the roof inspection for leaking and perform preventive maintenance.

01/18/2019

NATE L.

He arrived the day after the request to look at the issues; however, he seemed rather interested in selling a new roof. After that it was two weeks before the repairs were done after promises of getting it done sooner. The installations of the diverter and the exhaust vent were adequate. They tried to attach the tube but were unsuccessful, something he mentioned at the time. What wasn't mentioned was that the exhaust tube was ripped when they attempted to attach it. Finally, when I wrote the check he initially wanted me to leave the payee blank, but relenquished when I insisted on entering a company name.

Description of Work
Rain diverter and and exhaust vent on chimney

Thank you for sharing your experience with the world. We appreciate your honest opinion. I am sorry for the troubles with your exhaust pipe. We tried to respond quickly and did not have proper materials to complete your repairs. The repairs were completed as agreed and we settled up. I did show you photos of the damages to the roofing system and absolutely was interested in replacing your roof. I am still interested. Give us a call since you know we will respond the next day and will compete the job properly as you request.

11/01/2018

vicky T.

Very well. They did a great job. They did what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
They did my roof and repaired some windows, screens and etc.

11/01/2018

dan A.

It was excellent. They showed up and did what they did. It looks great.

Description of Work
They did my whole roof, rebuilt the siding around the chimney, painting, guttering and shingles. They also fixed my inside, did sheetrocking, textured and painted my ceiling.

10/31/2018

nikolai S.

It was perfect. Excellent! Good people and responsible.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof, gutters, carport, fans and shed.

10/31/2018

Jose I.

Excellent. Top notch! I was satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
They replaced some windows, gutters, screen of the windows, they included ventilation fans and etc.

04/13/2018

Robert G.

Alex was extremely helpful and accommodating. I had work done due to weather damage and Alex was able to have all work coordinated and completed without much effort on part. Also, he handled everything that was needed in working with the insurance company and adjusters. Highly recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof, Gutters, Fence, window screens

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing

Mr Gang, We wanted to personally thank you for sharing your true experience - we strive each day to provide quality and customer service and we take seriously when someone takes the time to let us know how we're doing. A huge Texas thanks, from all of us at Advantage Remodeling and Roofing.

01/11/2018

Jerome L.

I chose Advantage because they had good reviews with BBB and Angie's List. I always check Angie's list before calling service pros. I called three A+ contractors in my area and from the very start they responded quickly, quoted fairly and did quality work. We had more then just roof damage from our 2017 spring hail storms. The damage included a complete re-shingling with a repair to a hole that caused water damage to the inside. They handled the inside repairs and the roof, as well as some gutters, screens, window trim, and fence work. The quality of work was excellent, but just as important to me was the consistent communication they kept with me and our insurance adjusters. I recommend these guys to anyone and would use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Roof repair and re-shingled, Drywall and paint from water damage, window trip and screen repairs and/or replacements, gutter replacements.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

Mr [Member Name Removed], We appreciate kind words! Taking time out of your busy day to give us thumbs up!!! We innovate and service and it is very rewarding when one of our good friends thinks alike. When you need a roofer with a little extra, advantage Remodeling and Roofing will be there to take care of business. Thank you!

11/30/2017

Palak P.

“My roof leaked, so I called Advantage Remodeling and Roofing. Guys were fast, clean and even professional. They found some hail damage to the roofing system, worked with my insurance and got me most for my $$$ spent. Additionally they also helped me painting a few doors inside the house and the fence. Few weeks later they came and helped me with my electrical problem as well. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutter, paint few doors, and power wash and paint backyard fence from outside

10/18/2017

Pat M.

Boris and his team did a great job and on time.

Description of Work
Boris and his team replaced my hail damaged roof, gutters, interior sheet rock, and restrained fence and other wood stained items that were damaged from hail.

Category gutter repair, roofing

[Member Name Removed], we hank you for your business! It is a pleasure to work with such great clients like yourself. We appreciate your business and thanking you again for this great opportunity to create one more perfect roofing system . The best in the business. Advantage roofs! For any other projects, simply give us a call.

07/09/2017

Ryan M.

Boris and his team did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on our house after the hail storms

Tak you for returning !!!! It is always a pleasure working with you. From smaller roof repair to kitchen renovation to a roof replacement! Thank you for all the opportunities and many more in a future.

04/22/2017

Jay L.

Insurance adjuster initially declined a full roof replacement. Later a leak was found. Boris with Advantage came checked out my problems and rescheduled with the same adjuster and got the whole roof replaced, fences repainted, and gutters replaced. The crew did an efficient job, everything was done smoothly. Boris is very responsive with any questions that you may have.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, repaint fences, and replaced gutters and down spouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Working with each individual is my goal. Insurance is not interested in your settlements, but i am. If you don't get funds approved i don't work! Your claim was my ultimate motivation. I was very happy to combine my experience, knowledge and my workmanship to get you a complete hail replacement. Yeehaw!

04/13/2017

Jeff S.

Called Boris at Advantage Remodeling & Roofing to have my roof inspected after a recent hail storm. After inspecting the roof, he gave me an honest assessment and his professional advice on what to do. The roof and gutters did have some hail damage, but Boris advised the damage was not critical and the roof would definitely last a few more years in its current state. I would definitely recommend Boris and his company. I definitely appreciated his honesty and integrity which is not easy to find these days in any company. If I need any future roofing work, I will be calling Boris.

Description of Work
Needed roof inspected after recent hail storm.

Thank you [Member Name Removed], call Boris!

03/31/2017

Dan C.

We were a bit overwhelmed when it came to working with insurance to get this all fixed, but Boris was able to explain & guide us through the claims process which was very helpful. It was also great to be able to get the hail damage fixed by one company instead of having to work with different companies for each repair. When it came to the repairs, they were done quickly and the quality has been top notch. I would highly recommend and will be giving them a call for any future needs.

Description of Work
Last year we experienced some hail damage to our roof, fence, gutters, and outdoor shed.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Dear [Member Name Removed], This is Boris. I want to personally thank you for sharing your experience with the world. At the Advantage Remodeling and Roofing, we strive every day to provide the highest quality work and excellent customer service. We take it very seriously when one of our satisfied guests likes to share their positive experience and helps us continue to improve and grow! A huge Texas thanks from all of us at the Advantage Remodeling and Roofing. I appreciate all of the recommendations and hope to work with you again! Sincerely, Boris with ARR

10/27/2016

KEVAN R.

Advantage Roofing and Remodeling (Boris Dinaburg) worked tirelessly with my insurance company to insure that I received enough funds to cover the damages that were done to my home. I cannot fully express my gratitude to him for making this process stress free for me as a home owner. He handled everything with the insurance company in a very professional and expedient manner. The work was done quickly once the project began. There were just a couple of hiccups in the crew not showing up when they were supposed to and leaving messes in my yard overnight. All of these issues were mitigated immediately by Boris when they were presented to him. Boris resolved all and any issues I had immediately.

Description of Work
I required a total roof replacement, gutters and ceiling repairs inside my home.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

10/18/2016

Shane O.

This was my first experience having to replace my roof and deal with the insurance company/adjuster's. Boris from Advantage Roofing was there for me all of the way. He makes a point of being there while the adjuster is there to ensure that everything gets looked at properly. In my case there were issues with other places like my fence, my facets and windows. Additionally his measurements turned out to be more accurate, actually getting up on the roof making sure of the measurements (the initial adjusters numbers were short). The roofing crew he has come out are all very professional, keeping your yard clean and doing a wonderful job. I would recommend this company for the price, competence and professionalism, look no further you will be happy with this selection.

Description of Work
Hail damage to my roof, the house requires new shingles.

08/30/2016

Amir K.

I picked him up based on a reviews on Angie's list and the fact that one of my neighbors had used him. I wanted some one to inspect my roof and tell me about any possibel damages before I claim to my insurance company. First, he sent his guy Alex over to take a look at my roof. He showed up on time but did not have the equipment (rope and shoes) to climb my roof so he just looked at my first floor roof and mentioned that he notices some issues. He told me that Boris would be back with equipment another day to climb the roof and look more carefully. Boris showed up after a couple of days(on time) and to my surprise he didn't have the equipment so he climbed up my roof and without checking the topmost area of the roof, he mentioned that my roof is damaged and old and I have to claim to the insurance. I filed a claim to insurance company and setup an appointment for them to stop by and inspect the damages. then I asked Boris if he would be available for the time and he said yes. Couple of hours later he emailed me and asked me to sign a form before the inspection. The attachment was basically a contract where I promise to give the project to him. I mentioned that i will need a quote before the agreement and i would actually ask other roofers to quote me on the work and then pick the best offer. He emailed me back that he is okay with my not signing the form (but his tine was more aggressive now, i believe because i refused to sign that agreement). I suggested that if he doesn't like to be there with the insurance adjuster then I can ask another roofer to do that and Boris can give a quote for his work. He returned to me angrily mentioning that he would not meet other roofers at the location?! Anyways, I asked another roofing company to be present when the insurance adjuster shows up. The other roofer stopped by but didn't climb the roof with the adjuster and to my surprise the adjuster noticed no significant damages that necessitates a roof change!!!! I asked Boris as why he claimed my roof is damaged and whether he has any pictures so that I can ask for a re-inspection. He emailed me back and said this is all happening because he wasn't there with the adjuster. I emailed him and asked him to stop by with his equipment climb the roof and take the photos of the damages so that I can request a re-inspection but he's not returning my emails. Well, another roofer is stopping by to inspect the roof but I'm not positive if there's any damage to my roof since Boris just quit showing up. I'm left with a claim on my insurance history, couple of days of wasted time and extra hassle of bringing in another roofer and do all the paperwork for re-inspection, all because of Boris's negligence. I don't recommend him and his business at all!

Description of Work
Roof inspection prior insurance claim

Dear customer, customer service is our number 1 goal and I’m sorry to hear we have let you down. We strive to be professional and courteous while maintaining competitive pricing in the market place. Roofing can be a difficult situation for all of those involved. We don’t make recommendations to have a roof replaced unless we truly feel there is damage that needs repair. In the end it is unfortunate we can’t control what the insurance company decides. We prefer to be on site when the adjuster arrives so that we can show him the damage and reason we see the need for a roof replacement. We understand that clients would want to have a competitive bid but with roofing we are at the mercy of the insurance company and what they tell us that the job is worth is what the job will end up costing. Again we strive to be competitive and that means helping our clients by working within their budget even when we feel the job is worth more than the insurance company is willing to pay. We ask for a contract ahead of time so that we can each show our commitment to each other as once we start working with the insurance company we have put a lot of time into the job. I am sorry that you felt we were rude but we meant no harm. This has been an overwhelming season with all of the hail damage that our area has received and we are doing our best to service our clients in a timely manner. We have worked with a number of your neighbors and successfully changed their roof. Advantage Remodeling & Roofing still wants to stand by you as a client and we can send the insurance company pictures showing the damage and why it merits needing a replacement. Thank you, Advantage Remodeling & Roofing

03/21/2016

william m S.

Boris was great. Very communicative trying to schedule the appointment and letting me know he was on the way. Arrived right on time. I expected there would be all kind of issues found but no a few shingles missing and some vents that needed caulking. He made me very comfortable with his professionalism and honesty. Would call Advantage first for any roofing service.

Description of Work
Boris came out to check my roof for any issues.

02/18/2016

Paula H.

All went well with original inspection. Found some hail damage. I called insurance company. When I called Boris back to tell him that I had decided to do no roof repairs, he became very pushy and loud and would not take no for an answer. Insisted that he should have been at insurance inspection. While that may have been preferable, it was not an option due to timing. Insurance deductible was more than what repairs would have cost, and I decided to wait. Mr Boris did not take rejection well.

Description of Work
Inspected roof

01/29/2016

Emre O.

Boris was very responsive and punctual. We easily scheduled our appointment and he came on time. He explained clearly what he was planing to do and at the end he shared his findings and spent enough time to walk me through the next steps. He seems to be very knowledgeable and experienced about insurance claims. Overall he was very professional and helpful. I will definitely hire him again when I need a roof repair/replacement.

Description of Work
Overall inspection and roof tune-up

01/09/2016

Lala G.

Fast and very professional services. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Water heater. Kitchen Sink disposal.

12/09/2015

Augustino M.

I noticed that my roof is leaking so I contacted Boris to get an estimate to get it fixed. Boris arrived on time and he provided me with a thorough explanation of the roof damage I have experienced. He also showed me pictures of the damage. Boris promptly repaired the leak outside normal business hours. Boris is very hardworking, courteous, friendly, and helpful. I will definitely use him for all my future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Fixed my leaking roof outside normal business hours over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend

11/29/2015

jimmy A.

Boris went into the attic to find the water leaks that are causing the damage. Without looking at the roof, he immediately recommended that I get a new roof. He said that he would take care of the deductible and that I could get a new roof. I made it very clear the night before on the phone that I had a roofer come out after the hail storm in 2013 and confirmed that I did not need a new roof. He continued to push me in that direction without evaluating the actual situation on the roof. It was very obvious that his win, win scenario was for me to get a new roof and for him to get an entire roof replacement. As a person with character and integrity, I'm not interested in a new roof unless I need a new roof. Do not hire this contractor unless you want a new roof and don't care if you scam your insurance company.

Description of Work
My roof is missing some shingles and is leaking after all of the heavy rains. I scheduled to meet Boris at the house to determine the solution and provide an estimate.

(Removed members personal information) I'm sorry you left our meeting today feeling this way about me. I've been in business for 14 years now and take great pride in my honesty and integrity. They both have helped me succeed in a trying economy. Please allow me to bring a few issues I have with your posting and subsequent discussions: You accuse me of scamming insurance companies. Getting an insurance company to provide a new roof requires an insurance adjuster, either employed by or outsourced by your insurance company, to come and evaluate the damage done to your roof and property. All I can do is make sure they look at everything. An insurance companies goal is to bring in more money than it pays out each year, otherwise they couldn't afford to be in business very long. They will not provide a new roof on my opinion alone. You said I wasn't qualified to say your gutters show signs of hail damage. I deal with insurance companies all the time and have been educated by them as well as Charles Goode, the owner of Goode Gutters. Signs of hail damage on gutters is easy to see as it can be seen from the ground, in most cases. Aluminum gutter, in this area of the country, is thin gauge metal (.027). A piece of hail coming from the heavens with velocity will dimple the gutter very easily and I did see that on your gutter system. There was a hail storm that came through this neighborhood which caused lots of damage. I've helped some of our neighbors by doing their needed work. If you do have hail damage and do not get the work done then the insurance company will be free of the liability to replace your roof. The company you said told you that you had no hail damage cannot even be reached because they are out of business. (Removed members personal information) I came out on a Sunday, which is the one day a solely devote to my family, as a favor because you are my neighbor. I advised you beforehand that I wasn't going to be able to get on your roof because of the heavy rain. While I was there I placed buckets in your attic where your roof stacks were leaking to halt any further damage to your property. I still have to go back to remove those buckets. Also, I never mentioned any dollar amount for the work. You came up with the $25,000.00 price, not me. This is all very slanderous. It's unfair. I know my job and know what happened to this area by those hail storms. I know what the signs of hail damage are. I had nothing but pure intentions when I walked up to your door. Please do the right thing and rectify this. Thank you, Boris Dinaburg Advantage Remodeling & Roofing

08/28/2015

PRAKASH B.

Boris was very Professional. He came home promptly on time and fixed my skylight leak and did not even charge me for it. I liked the service very well and would call Boris when its time to replace my skylights.

Description of Work
Skylight leak repair.

08/20/2015

Maya E.

We were very pleased with the quality of work this company provided. Very professional, punctual and reliable. Will definitely do business with them again! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Roof replacement and fence refinishing/painting

Johnson Roofing and Remodeling

Johnson Roofing and Remodeling is a full-service remodeling and roofing company. Our team has over 100 years of combined construction experience in both residential and commercial projects. Our management team will assure outstanding communication throughout your project to ensure your complete satisfaction. If at any point in a project you have questions or are unhappy in any way you are encouraged to contact our senior manager assigned to your project for immediate assistance. We are a Veteran owned and ran company.

JWR Home Services

At JWR Home Services, we are your one-stop-shop for all of your remodeling and home improvement needs in Collin County and the surrounding areas. Whether you need assistance creating the perfect fence for your property or want to add new flooring inside your home, we can help you with all of your needs. To learn about the full scope of our services, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you.

Ergeon

Our mission is to empower the world to build and to empower our customers to become their own superheroes. We believe that projects can be done on time, on budget, with reliable quality. We provide our customers with the best support from a highly qualified global workforce and access to user friendly proprietary technology. This opens the door to fast, responsive and friendly service, transparent pricing and quality craftsmanship. As a result any property owner can make their home better without any stress; and enjoy it more with their family and friends. Our services include wood, chain link, vinyl fences and gates installation, wood fence repair and fence staining. Over 9,000 happy customers are enjoying the fences we've built for them over the last 4 years.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Roofing Services Whether you need a new roof on your existing home or are re-roofing to include a room addition, we are the area's most trusted residential re-roofing team. Our licensed, professional roofers will work quickly, efficiently and with minimal disruption to your home life. We'll work with you or your contractor to achieve the quality, final product you expect. We keep up to date on zoning laws, building permit requirements and homeowners association guidelines. Trust the Advantage!