Miller's Pool Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

16522 Westgrove Drive

Addison, TX 75001

Beyond just skimming the surface of your pool, spa and fountain, our certified technicians follow an in-depth maintenance checklist on every visit. From basic debris removal to chemical balancing to making sure your equipment is operating correctly, we'll keep you informed. Call us today to get

07/10/2020

Laurie C.

The end product is excellent. However, Martin Miller stated it would take two weeks from start to finish for the entire project. It ended up taking 7 weeks. He does not have his own contractors and relies on sub-contractors. He stated many times that work would be done on a certain date and no one showed up to do the work. We constantly had to be "on his back" to get the work done. We honored our end of the contract and paid entire bill; he did not honor his time commitment. We will NOT use his services to resurface our pool or use him for any other pool-related services.

Description of Work
Resurfaced pool and patio area

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners

09/25/2017

Diane B.

EXCELLENT! Turned my dark green pool to bright blue in 1 day!

Description of Work
Pool cleaning service

07/22/2017

George M.

I used them one time. They came out on time. ?They acted like they were interested in my problem. They corrected the problem. They very much wanted my business, and I appreciate that. ?Their price was good. ?I like the company.

Description of Work
They came out and replaced a pool light that was out.

06/26/2017

justin F.

Reliable pool maintenance.

Description of Work
pool cleaning and maintenance

01/24/2017

Tanya W.

They are doing a great job. We are very pleased with them. We've had some pump issues and they have come out right away to work on the problem.

Description of Work
They service our pool on a weekly basis.

03/19/2016

SUZANNE F.

Did not respond to a phone call asking for an estimate. Called another provider at the same time who responded immediately and now has my business!

Description of Work
Nothing. Never returned my phone call for an estimate!

03/04/2016

James S.

Description of Work
Our pool has never looked better! Millers pool service has been great. They leave a slip on our back door every time they come to service the pool so we know exactly what was done. They even helped us install a an iAqua link and new booster pump. I would highly recommend them!

02/04/2016

Erinne H.

Description of Work
Weekly pool cleaning

07/24/2015

Betty K.

I asked about the weekly service and they gave me a quote. Their pricing is standard for this area, but their customer service is very high. Although I have maintained the pool myself in the past, due to back problems I can no longer do the work. I signed up for their weekly service and have a very clean pool!

Description of Work
I called Miller's Pool because my pool was a mess after the floods and my local pool company, which I had used for years, said they were too busy taking care of there regular customers to help me. I called Miller's Pool and they came out the next day to help. After they finished, my pool never looked that clean in the ten years I've had it.

Category pool cleaners

( members name removed), Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We are glad to have you as a customer. Thanks, Jobbi Guajardo 972-713-6689

01/06/2015

Matthew C.

They're very consistent, thorough and they leave a note each and every time on my door. When they have issues, they contact me directly so they have outstanding service.

Description of Work
I used Miller's Pool Service and they do a weekly service. They did a routine care and cleaning.

11/07/2014

david S.

His responsiveness was good. His punctuality was good too.

Description of Work
I did get a quote from them.

10/31/2014

Chris C.

I have been using Miller's Pool Service for ~3 years now for regular service/maintenance on my pool and spa. They also perform equipment repairs that wouldn't be covered by my home warranty. They do a great job and my pool always looks amazing and clean. If I have any questions or requests, I can reach them without issue and they are usually quick to respond.

Description of Work
Provide weekly maintenance and equipment repairs when necessary.

03/29/2014

DAPHNE W.

Weekly service is outstanding. Our service technician, which is usually the same gentleman, arrives at around the same time and day every week. Technician stays for 15 minutes on average. When service is complete, he leaves a door tag on our patio door explaining what was done that day, what we may need in the future (filter cleaning, etc...) and /or if we need to contact the office for any reason. Our water is almost always sparkling without over treating it causing itchy dry skin and red sore eyes. Whenever we have needed to address an issue, Martin has returned our call promptly and presented us with a solution that is reasonable and prompt. Additionally, Miller pool service offers automatic payment. They keep my credit on file and simply charge me monthly for services. If the service will be more than the usual amount, I expect it or Martin has communicated with me. Recently, our pool has been in need of remodeling and Martin has presented us with a fair and thorough estimate.

Description of Work
Martin Miller has provided us weekly pool service and pool repair for seven years.

Category pool cleaners

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business! Jobbi Guajardo Operations Manager Miller's Pool Service

HG Tiling

We specialize in all phases of tiling services for your bathrooms, showers, kitchens, backsplashes, flooring, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tru Blu Pool Renovations

Tru Blu has been one of the largest pool renovators serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for 30 years! We DO NOT service pools, build pools, or sell retail like many other companies. We are a “Tru” renovation specialist, specializing in new plastering, tile and rock work, and deck resurfacing and pouring. Pool renovations is not one of the things we do, it is the only thing we do. Tru Blu is family owned and operated. You will have the owner's personal cell phone number should you need anything before, during or years after the job is completed. We offer quality work at a reasonable price. Why call a jack of all trades when you can have a specialist? Call now for a free estimate.

Alex Mata

Quality installation for ceramic, porcelain, and stone tiles. 25+ years experience setting tiles on floors, back splashes and bathrooms. Specializing in tile and backer board replacement and waterproofing.

Our weekly services include: checking chemical levels, replenish chemicals, check and balance pH and alkalinity, skimming water surface, brush tile & walls, clean all skimmer & pump baskets, leaf master, vacuuming, backwashing filter as needed, clean and maintain automatic pool cleaner (Polaris), and adding water if needed. We are certified to detect, diagnose and repair every facet of your swimming pool and spa, including filters, pumps, plaster, heaters, controls, plumbing, electrical system