A M S GUTTERS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2004

4500 Westgrove Dr

Addison, TX 75001

7-10 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR INSTALLATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK ABOUT SATURDAY AVAILABILITY....

07/25/2017

Bryan D.

Gutter replacement was fair to good overall, A number of downspouts were also replaced and the old smaller gutters were attached to inground drain pipes and with the previous work, the crew used adapters to attach the larger gutters to the smaller drain pipes and it looked very good. This time they just initially just crinkled/crammed the ends of the gutters into the smaller drainpipes. I had 3 different downspouts like this and had to have them come out twice to replace and use adapters to make it look acceptable. They replaced the downspout the first time but the last time they just hammered out the crinkled downspout and did not replace it. Clean up was poor as I found multiple pieces of gutter trimmings and old down spouts in my hedges and quite a few sharp pieces of metal and screws left around the house. The supervisor of the company was fairly responsive to my concerns but the crew's work was not as good of quality as the first time they did work on my house.

Description of Work
AMS was subcontracted to replace some gutters as part of a new roof from hail damage. This was done using Better Built Contractors. They replaced about half my gutters with larger 6 inch gutters. AMS had previously done work for this same contractor for us several years before.

10/22/2015

Pam K.

They are the best!!! A.M.S has done all the guttering on my home and they are the only ones I would call!

Description of Work
Installed new guttering and a minor repair on existing guttering

01/31/2013

Rebecca H.

The gutter system was done by another company which was improperly hung. This company came in and re-hung the entire system and added leaf guards. The workman were very professional. They work was done quickly. After a rain one day they came by just to make sure the gutter system was not leaking. This shows how the customer service is outstanding. I would recommend this company for any gutter system problems.

Description of Work
Re-hung existing gutter work and added leaf guards.

08/13/2012

Thomas S.

They did a great job. Their workmanship was very good. The people were on time and they were very friendly. Their bill was close to estimate.

Description of Work
They replaced the gutters around the house.

08/07/2012

Pamela F.

First I trusted them to do the work and make sure I did not have stopped gutters. I was willing to do whatever they said I needed done. Not only did they do a shoddy job as the leaf guard blew off nor did they install enough leaf guard because the gutters were overflowing and stopped up. I am calling them back with this problem at exactly one year. Mr. Greenwell wants to charge me for cleaning the clogged gutter that was not supposed to happen. I found the his insinuation that the reason the salesman only sold me half a house of leaf guard and his over zealous half price was because he had reached the limit of my budget insulting. They did a horrible job. They were going to charge me %60 of what the original new gutters and half leaf guards for cleaning the gutters that were not supposed to get stopped up and putting remaining leaf guard on the rest of the house However, he did say they would not charge me to check the gutter installed previously (by them) and make sure it was correctly secured. I was a second time customer. Liked the job they had done on my previous home. Nobody should use this company. They are horrible and insulting. Needless to say, I did not accept his bid. I will recommend no one use them. I have all the emails along with the first contract. I have all the emails

Description of Work
I had used AMS Gutters at our prior Residence and was very happy with the work they had done. They had installed brand new gutters and leaf guards. Thus when we moved to a residence that was built in 1988 it needed new gutters. At this home it is surrounded with trees and my intent was to install total leaf guards. However, I was told by the salesman that could prove to be a problem as the water had trouble flowing through like it should. He suggested that I do leaf guards. The salesman also told me that my house did not need leaf guards on all of the house it was not necessary. The cost of the job was not an issue. I wanted the gutters not to be clogged period. They were the experts they assured me they knew what I needed They did the work. However, the leaf guards blew off and the gutters were completely stopped up with leafs because they had not put enough leaf guards to prevent the leafs from collecting on the gutter. So I contacted them November 1st, 2011 to unstop the gutters and install the leaf guard on the whole house.. A Mr. Merrell Greenwell came out and gave me a quote. His quote to do the job was a total of $1549.88 . He then reduced it to $1410. When I showed him with the comparison of the cost that the company had charged me a year ago and how much higher he was in his quote. He wrote: It appears that our former salesman who wrote this contract was a little over zealou in trying to make the sale. It is obvious he offered you the installed screen at better than half price. Why he felt he needed to to sell only half an installation of gutter screen, I do not know. He may have flet that he was reaching the limit of your budget or that a full sale was going to kill the deal. I do not know.

05/21/2011

Sherry L.

Came out, gave me a good price, able to start soon, punctual, professional and did a great job! Excellent experience. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters on my home. Put all new gutters around entire house. Numerous downspouts and finishes. All perfect.

04/15/2010

A W.

I received exterior painting of my home and gutters with leaf off. I enjoyed my experience with this company from start to finish. Their prices were competive and they were willing to work with me through the negotiations. They made promises they were able to keep. Their attention to detail was superb. The job started as gutters but knowing I needed the house painted first I was informed that Gary, the owner of A.M.S. Gutters was also a general contractor and did provide other services other than gutters to include exterior painting, roofing, radiant insulation and more. I contracted A.M.S. to do the painting after receiving several bids. I found A.M.S. was inline with the pricing and enjoyed my experience with their Sales Person Bobby Tanner. I made the right choice as they replaced all the wood work that was needed to include a repair around a window that needed insulation repair as well. They were conscientious enough to show me the completion before moving onto to each stage of the job. Always ensuring that I was satisfied and pleased with their work. They caulked every nook and cranny and I seriously doubt I will be having any issues with critters from the job they performed. The paint job was excellent with a few minor touch ups. Next the gutters installed today. Not sure on their performance and will not know the results until a year has past. I got the leaf off but I have oak trees that give me the pleasure of shedding wonderful particles through the spring, summer and fall that is other than trees. I am hoping the expense for the leaf covers does the job of keeping me from having to clean the gutters. I'll be back to report on that! Overall the jobs for both painting and gutters met my expectations and I highly, highly recommend Gary's crews for all your job needs!

Description of Work
wood repair, gutters, painting exterior of house

Category gutter repair,remodeling,house painters

10/29/2009

Sarah G.

Jesse came out to diagnose the problem and fixed it then and there for $60.00. He simply corrected the slope by re-alligning the gutter supports. There was nothing wrong with the underlying wood (I was so relieved). I was worried that this would be a major job. I was also happy to have it fixed so quickly and without those minimum charges of $250/300 that some companies charge. Jesse spent about an hour on the job, was courteous and professional. I had taken off all the gutter screens and told him not worry about them, but when I got back from the quick run to pick up my son at school, he had put them back on. I am really happy with Jesse and this company and we would definitely call them again to work on our gutters.

Description of Work
My gutters sagged (probably due to debris collecting and pulling it down over time). I had cleaned the gutters, but couldn't figure out how to correct the slope. I didn't think there was rotting underneath on the soffit front, but I wasn't sure. The gutter was realligned and the problem solved.

06/29/2007

WANDA L L.

AMS is very good with their billing and they will let you know exactly what the cost is going to be. The Manager of the establishment is good about making sure the job is done right and that there are no mistakes with charges after the job is complete. They are also really good with following up with you to make sure you are completely satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
I had them put on new gutters across the back of my home that measured 52 feet. They also installed 50 feet of down spouts in the front of my home.

03/24/2004

AMS ADDED TO THE EXISTING GUTTERS, MATCHED THEM TO THE OLD COLOR PERFECTLY AND ELIMINATED THE WATER PROBLEM. THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO.

Description of Work
GUTTERS.

Smart Remodeling

Smart Remodeling we offer premium painting exterior and interior, and we also offer drywall services! please call now for you free estimate 4698103725

Offers by Smart Remodeling on Angi
    Landmark Painting

With over 20yrs of Professional Painting experience we offer "Great High Quality Work At Great Price!" A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, or staining projects in the North Texas area. We will meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate. There will be no surprise charges added after the fact. Locally owned and operated, we are a small company with big capabilities, including interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, deck and fence finishing, and drywall repair and installation. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Landmark Painting on Angi
    Spray-Net Dallas

Spray-Net applies premium custom coatings to provide factory-like finishes to exterior surfaces and interior cabinetry. Our patented custom coatings are specifically formulated to the surface being coated in order to provide premium look and performance on brick, stucco, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, fiber cement siding, doors, windows and cabinets. We also utilize a weather-adjusted application process which allows for optimal adhesion. Spray-Net guarantees its coatings against peeling for 15 years! No other painter has access to our proprietary coatings and processes so no other painter will provide any guaranty like this. Our coating look great and add value. Our brick paint/stain will give you the new color you desire without losing the texture or breathability of your existing brick. Our vinyl, aluminum and stucco paints extend the life of the surface. Our cabinet paints give a finish that is harder and more durable than new cabinets just out of the factory.

GUTTER REPLACEMENT, REPAIR AND CLEAN OUT, WOOD REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT WHERE NEEDED, EXTERIOR PAINTING, SEAMLESS ALUMINUM & COPPER GUTTERS & ACCESSORIES SUCH AS RAINCHAINS, COLLECTOR BOXES, & OTHER DECORATIVE TRIM, STANDING SEAM COPPER ROOFING, ALSO OFFER HOME REMODELING & ROOFING, PATIO COVERS & CARPORTS.