Colby Phillips Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2011

Colby Phillips Construction is a family owned and operated local business with over 12 years of industry experience in construction. I opened Colby Phillips Construction in 2009 because I truly love helping people and enjoy building things/restoring things into something beautiful. I started Colby Phillips Construction because I knew I could do things more ethically, honestly, of highest quality, and with more of a personal touch than what I have experienced out there. We are honest in our pricing and our estimates for the work requested. I enjoy making connections and many of my jobs turn into long lasting friendships. I enjoy giving people a good quality job for a fair price. I can also help work with and negotiate with the insurance companies to justify the approval of claims. I do not like anyone being taken advantage of, and I will stand up for injustice and help in every way possible. I differ from my competitors because I truly listen to you as the customer. I will give you options to reach your desired goal. I am very good at exploring options, giving the pros and cons of each choice, while keeping your idea and the desire of you, my customer, as my number one priority. I pledge to you my professionalism, integrity, and good customer service when you choose to partner and engage with Colby Phillips Construction for your home improvement needs....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Chattanooga

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Chattanooga! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Huntsville

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Huntsville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

StoltzCo

Discover the building team with a difference! Leading the local construction industry is the combined strength of two brothers, that are serious about exceptional quality and fair prices. Specializing in (Pole Barn) Post Frame construction, this is the team you can trust. Every new construction is built with YOUR needs in mind. Stoltz Co provides custom solutions in the middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky area. -THE STOLTZCO DIFFERENCE- We combine the sensibilities of the classic Post Frame barn look with the reliability of modern techniques. Regardless of the size of the building project, our team has one goal; exceed expectations. Careful attention to local building codes and the vision put forth by the customer is our guide. You can be assured that your building can stand the test of time. We do not scrimp on quality, nor cut corners, we believe that our customers deserve only the best work. At Stoltz Co, we ensure that we will address your needs accurately. After we discuss the project, we will give you a price based on your preferences and specifications, and the materials that we will be using. You, the customer, choose the desired outcome. Reach out to us today to learn how we can help you achieve your dream building!

03/07/2016

Kandace .

Description of Work
Colby was very professional. He & his crew did a great job redecking & reroofing our entire home. Our entire garage roof was a disaster. Which sent me into a total panic. But Colby and his guys had to completely reframe, and redecked our garage. We couldn't have asked for a more reasonable price. We are so very happy with all the hard work these guys put into our home.

10/23/2015

Robert T.

Very good

Description of Work
Replaced roof

07/09/2015

Adele S.

I did an over $250,000.00 renovation, and have had many contractors over the years. I can't express how happy I was with the work this company did. The workmen were so conscientious of workmanship & customer service. They were very reliable. I can't speak highly enough of them. They're honest, and are the only highlight of the last year and a half.

Description of Work
He did all of the siding on my new addition & dormers, also installed windows and did all of the eaves and soffits over the entire house.

Category siding,replacement windows

05/27/2014

Marvin C.

Their honesty, fair pricing and quality work is what stood out about them to me.

Description of Work
I used the services of Colby Phillips Construction to do my roofing.

03/27/2014

Adele S.

They were excellent. They are very professional. They are one of the few that i like from the couple of constructors that i have used and Colby Phillips Construction is one of the few.

Description of Work
I used Colby Phillips Construction to do my roof repair, sockets and siding.

Category roofing,siding

11/27/2013

Marvin C.

Colby Phillips Construction was fantastic. Gave me a more than fair quote. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive. Did the work in a timely manner. Very trustworthy communication. Did what he said he was going to do. Was willing to work with me on the insurance pricing and help me get the best bang for my buck. I highly recommend this company for anyone wanting work done by HONEST, FAIR, and above all affordable roofing company that stands by their work.

Description of Work
Provider replaced metal roof on my business.

08/06/2012

David A.

I was pretty happy with their work. They did a pretty nice job. If I had a question, he would get right back to me and came when they said they were going to come.

Description of Work
I used the services of Colby Phillips Construction to install a metal roofing.

03/14/2011

Carl M.

He arrived for the estimate and was very likeable young man. The next day he gave me a precise estimate and the following week he started the job. They arrived at day-break worked all day. This continued for 2 more days and he was complete on the fourth day. He walked around with me for quality check while his workers finished clean-up. I paid him and I am more than satisfied.

Description of Work
This young man and his team built a min-building. His estimates were competive or below all others in the areas plus the quality was exceptional. They are fast, professional, and courteous (they clean up there mess). I would recommend for all to use him.

Category roofing,siding,garage builders

Colby Phillips Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2011

209 S Jefferson St Suite 1001

WINCHESTER, TN 37398

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Remodeling – Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures, Decks & Porches, & Builders – Garages, Barns, & Sheds.