Everyday Paintworks

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2011

896 Walter Stuart Loop

Whiteville, TN 38075

With over 15 years experience, I do my best to ensure quality in all of my work. Usually working alone, I do not avoid small jobs. Larger jobs are welcome as well as I have other professionals that work along side of me when needed. I enjoy my work, and follow every step necessary to make each job

02/11/2015

Jeffrey M.

He did a very good job. They did everything to get the job done.

Description of Work
We have them do the ceiling. We have them do the trim. We have them do clean up a little shingle.

07/28/2014

sondra M.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, tree service, replacement windows, woodworking, interior painters, doors

02/22/2014

Jeff C.

He was a pro, exceeded our expectations. Very efficient and tidy job. We provided the paint and he had everything else. We plan on using him to complete several other projects in the very near future. Use this man with confidence for your interior painting.

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms and a bathroom.

01/08/2014

Surjit K.

It went badly overall. After printing the Big Deal , we made contact with the service provider. He set up an appointment, but never showed up. He has not responded to the phone calls since then.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Everyday Paintworks.

Category interior painters

Mr. [member name removed] I apologize for the delay. I have been out of town with my mother, dealing with her possible lung transplant. I just got back, and would very much like to make things right with you. I will call you as soon as I get to my paperwork with your phone number. Again, sorry for the lack of contact. -Brad Maguire

12/19/2013

PHYLLIS P.

He was running a special, and I took advantage of it. He was on time. It only took him maybe 3 hours, and it looks great. He left no mess behind. I will ask him to do more painting. Thanks.

Description of Work
Painted one bedroom

07/09/2013

Cindy T.

It was wonderful and they did a wonderful job. I got a real good deal with them. I don't know if they trim trees normally but I was going to have to have trees trimmed before they painted and they said that it wasn't a problem and they would do it. They were on time and did exactly what they said they were going to do. They didn't change the estimate they gave me. They were very helpful in every step of the process as far as what I needed done. I plan to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Everyday Paintworks to repaint my home and rebuild my porch. They also replaced some of the wood that had rotted on the house. They even trimmed trees on my property. They also replaced the shutters.

Category contractors, decks, tree service, house painters

07/30/2012

Leslie F.

Everything was completed in a timely manner with little inconvenience. They are expert in their line of profession. They did a great job in their painting and I am very happy with it.

Description of Work
Everyday Paintworks placed the doors in my three bedroom and painted it as well.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the great review. I do appreciate it.

10/19/2011

BARBARA A.

We saw Brad build a beautiful storage shed in our Cordova neighbors backyard, then we obtained a verbal reference from the neighbor. We are retired, so we saw him hard at work from our kitchen windows! His pricing is extremely reasonable, especially compared to 3 other quotes we got. He did excellent work on everything he did for us and at neighbors. We had not noticed the fascia and rafter problems until he showed us. His repairs saved us bigger problems later. We are going to use Brad in the future to install hardwood floors, tile. crown molding, interior paint, and anything else that needs to be done. Brad went "the extra mile" to make sure everything was correct. In 38 years of home ownership, Brad is the best we have used in home improvement.

Description of Work
Pressure washed wood trim on our brick house. Waited a day for it to dry, then replaced, primed and painted some rotten wood. Scraped, caulked, primed, painted 2 coats of paint on all trim, gutters, and roof vent. Some rafters were loose, which pushed fascia board out. Brad took fascia board and gutters off, renailed rafters and fascia board and gutters. He added 2 new downspouts to gutters in back.

Category ceramic tile, decks, drywall, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, wallpaper removal, replacement windows, garage builders, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors, driveway gates

Thank you so much for the great review member. Let me know if you need anything.

Dowdy Handyman Services

We provide an array of home repair services, including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc. 5+ years experience. We strive to build good customer relationships and always stand behind our work. Don't hesitate to give us a call, we'd love to earn your business!

2022 Super Service Award

Hall Construction

We can take care of all of your construction needs.

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Chattanooga

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Chattanooga! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Everyday Paintworks offers many avenues of home improvement. From pressure washing to ceramic tile, most of your needs can be met with one call. Painting is my focal point, but I have carpentry, drywall, flooring, ceiling repair, trim work, cabinet hanging, tile, and window & door experience as well. I am fluent in all home repairs, and ready for almost any challenge.

I do not do any major plumbing or electrical as I do not have licenses for these trades. I can refer you to someone who does, but only handle light finish work in these areas. (fixtures, etc.) I also do not roof houses. Sorry, It is just not for me.