Everyday Paintworks

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2011

With over 15 years experience, I do my best to ensure quality in all of my work. Usually working alone, I do not avoid small jobs. Larger jobs are welcome as well as I have other professionals that work along side of me when needed. I enjoy my work, and follow every step necessary to make each job turn out right and last a long time. In most cases billing is handled upon completion. On larger jobs, one third of bid price may be due on the third day of the job to cover material costs. I offer discounts to senior citizens and physically challenged people. Estimates are always free, and I encourage you to collect as many as it takes to find the right person for the job....

Carroll County Residential Solutions

We are a locally owned and operated company. We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, painting, electrical, carpentry, and more! We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

TDK Drywall

Riggins Painting

Here at Riggins Painting we would like to offer you timely service and outstanding quality of workmanship on your next painting project. We specialize in Interior & Exterior residential and commercial repainting. Riggins Painting is more than just an average painting company. We strive to provide an exceptional experience from start to finish. We understand that it is important to deliver a high quality finished product and that it is equally important to achieve this in a timely manner. Communication is imperative to insure that your painting project is completed to your full satisfaction.

02/11/2015

He did a very good job. They did everything to get the job done.

Description of Work
We have them do the ceiling. We have them do the trim. We have them do clean up a little shingle.

07/28/2014

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile,drywall,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,tree service,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters,doors

02/22/2014

He was a pro, exceeded our expectations. Very efficient and tidy job. We provided the paint and he had everything else. We plan on using him to complete several other projects in the very near future. Use this man with confidence for your interior painting.

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms and a bathroom.

01/08/2014

It went badly overall. After printing the Big Deal , we made contact with the service provider. He set up an appointment, but never showed up. He has not responded to the phone calls since then.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Everyday Paintworks.

Category interior painters

Mr. [member name removed] I apologize for the delay. I have been out of town with my mother, dealing with her possible lung transplant. I just got back, and would very much like to make things right with you. I will call you as soon as I get to my paperwork with your phone number. Again, sorry for the lack of contact. -Brad Maguire

12/19/2013

He was running a special, and I took advantage of it. He was on time. It only took him maybe 3 hours, and it looks great. He left no mess behind. I will ask him to do more painting. Thanks.

Description of Work
Painted one bedroom

07/30/2012

Everything was completed in a timely manner with little inconvenience. They are expert in their line of profession. They did a great job in their painting and I am very happy with it.

Description of Work
Everyday Paintworks placed the doors in my three bedroom and painted it as well.

Category interior painter

10/19/2011

We saw Brad build a beautiful storage shed in our Cordova neighbors backyard, then we obtained a verbal reference from the neighbor. We are retired, so we saw him hard at work from our kitchen windows! His pricing is extremely reasonable, especially compared to 3 other quotes we got. He did excellent work on everything he did for us and at neighbors. We had not noticed the fascia and rafter problems until he showed us. His repairs saved us bigger problems later. We are going to use Brad in the future to install hardwood floors, tile. crown molding, interior paint, and anything else that needs to be done. Brad went "the extra mile" to make sure everything was correct. In 38 years of home ownership, Brad is the best we have used in home improvement.

Description of Work
Pressure washed wood trim on our brick house. Waited a day for it to dry, then replaced, primed and painted some rotten wood. Scraped, caulked, primed, painted 2 coats of paint on all trim, gutters, and roof vent. Some rafters were loose, which pushed fascia board out. Brad took fascia board and gutters off, renailed rafters and fascia board and gutters. He added 2 new downspouts to gutters in back.

Category ceramic tile installer","deck company","drywall contractor","gutter repair contractor","handyman service","hardwood floor specialist","wallpaper removal service","window installer","garage builder","woodworker","house painter","interior painter","door installer","driveway gate installer

07/28/2014

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","gutter repair contractor","handyman service","hardwood floor specialist","tree service company","window installer","woodworker","interior painter","door installer

Everyday Paintworks offers many avenues of home improvement. From pressure washing to ceramic tile, most of your needs can be met with one call. Painting is my focal point, but I have carpentry, drywall, flooring, ceiling repair, trim work, cabinet hanging, tile, and window & door experience as well. I am fluent in all home repairs, and ready for almost any challenge.

I do not do any major plumbing or electrical as I do not have licenses for these trades. I can refer you to someone who does, but only handle light finish work in these areas. (fixtures, etc.) I also do not roof houses. Sorry, It is just not for me.