Barnet Topnotch Lawn & Landscaping

With Angi since March 2015

4.3

Barnet Topnotch Lawn & Landscaping has been providing quality lawn care services and complete maintenance management services since founded. We are dedicated to our clients and have professional employees who understand our goal of customer satisfaction. Services we offer but are not limited to include: Lawn Ground & Maintenance, Lawn Care, Lawn Mowing, Snow Removal, and Trimming to name a few! Call us today to discover the area's best!...

Landscape Rayo

We work as a team

J&H Quality Lawn & Landscaping

Call today for lawn and landscaping services.

11/10/2017

I called this company 4 times. Each time a female answered and I would ask if this was Barnet Topnotch Lawn & Landscaping: I was hung up on every time. I verified I was calling the right number each time before I called: 931-434-2190.

Description of Work
Snow removal for 6 locations.

Category snow removal

10/22/2017

I think we pay $200 a month. I think I will use them in the future -- I don't know, I am thinking about changing, but...

Description of Work
We currently have a landscaping service that comes out once a week and does stuff for us.

Category landscaping

01/05/2017

They are fantastic. They fertilize and they seed each year. We just love him. He did a beautiful job and I really like using him. I also have a monthly service agreement with him to mow and trim my lawn.

Description of Work
He landscaped our front yard and he also does some work for neighbors in my neighborhood.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Lawn Care Services, Gutter Service, Mowing, Mulching, Pruning / Trimming, Seeding, Shrub Work,Treatments & Applications,Weed Control,Consultations,Sodding,Aeration, Snow Removal, Lawn Ground Maintenance