QE Restoration LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2011

4816 Harpeth Peytonsville Rd

THOMPSONS STATION, TN 37179

We are a locally owned & operated contractor that you can trust, and our reviews reflect that. We have thousands of satisfied customers, offer FREE Storm Damage Inspection, and you will have no out of pockets costs until the work is complete. We can assist you in working with your insurance claim to expedite repairs, are licensed, bonded, and insured, and are certified and trained in storm damage repairs. ...

02/28/2019

Rob P.

The folks at QE Restoration did a great job replacing our roof. They handled everything with the insurance company and assured the work was done on time with minimal inconvenience to us and little disruption to our property. Working with any contractor can be a difficult experience. Thanks for making ours a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Replace roof

02/22/2019

Sam L.

QE provided excellent service and very competitive price for a new roof on our older duplex. It was a large job and they executed it brilliantly. They were extremely helpful, detail oriented and responsive during the bidding process, as well as pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

02/19/2019

kelly C.

As always, PERFECTION! I have had QE Restoration do work for me in the past. I called for repairs on another property and they remembered me from before. They were out the next day and provided the same excellent customer service and attention. I asked if they could look over a newly purchased property at their earliest convenience. We immediately drove over, Austin looked over the roof and found no issues and did not charge me a dime. Thanks Austin! The work performed on 2nd location: Quality performance as before ( :

Description of Work
Roof repair

02/14/2019

kelly C.

From start to finish, everything was great. I was concerned with a couple of reviews but was easily comforted once the process started. Austin, the owner, was very professional. The crew took time cover my flower beds and clean up after the roof was installed. Soon after the installation, a storm come through and I called Austin with concerns. He had no problems sending someone out to make sure everything held up properly. I will not hesitate to recommend QE Restoration. They are A+ in my book.

Description of Work
Roof was old and needed replaced.

08/07/2017

Nathan E.

After two years we began experiencing leaks in our roof around our fireplace. The flashing was not sealed right and is allowing water to enter my home around the bricks. When inspected the material used to install the flashing has failed and also has areas it wasn't even used. I contacted the owner whom stated that they only warranty their craftsmanship for two years. So in short they are saying that after two years if your roof fails or leaks then its on you. They must not have enough confidence in their workers to warranty work on a job that cost over 10k. It has been two years and eight months since the install. You would think that a roofing company would be more confident in their work but this one has no confidence in their workers apparently. My area was hit with a bad storm that caused hail damage to hundreds of home. This contractor is not even located any where close to my city. They saw a way to make some fast $ off insurance claims by doing shoddy work and not standing behind it. Doing whats is right is always doing whats right. If you perform a service to a customer that cost over 10k then you should fix any problems that arise from your work. I could understand if it had been five or ten years since the install but just shy over 2 years is very poor work. The company should have realized that this should not have happened and came out and corrected their work. Pretty simple common sense. But common sense and good work isn't so common anymore. I would beware of this company and look elsewhere for your needs.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof installed due to hail damage from a storm. My insurance company worked with this contractor to install the new roof.

08/22/2016

Natalie H.

The company did install the new roof, there were no issues with that process. After about 8 months, we began having leaks. They came and inspected and stated the rain was coming in from the attic vents, which it never did before. After many calls due to leaks in other areas, we made a final call one year and ten days after the job was completed. Austin, the owner, stated that it was more than a year and no longer his responsibility. The back of the contract states workmanship is covered for 2 years. We have come out of pocket over a thousand dollars fixing leaks before this newest issue due to installation shortcuts and neglect. The flashing, in the places it WAS installed, was is not correct. There are areas where flashing isn't installed which has led us to where we are today. The flashing was not installed on some of the corners and this has led to major damage. We've had to remove flooring, baseboards, drywall, and insulation in our daughter's room and are now dealing with mold and mold removal. The owner was contacted again and he stated he was going out of town for a week and could do nothing until then. We don't expect to hear from him. We are looking at contacting an attorney, yet again adding to put of pocket expenses for faulty workmanship and a company who won't accept mistakes and oversights they've made.

Description of Work
We had a new roof installed due to hail damage on a 4 year old home.

12/16/2014

Dana B.

They were very quick to respond - they scheduled an appointment the next day - followed up within a day to repair the leak and did not try to talk us into immediately replacing the roof (which we new before they came) and repaired the leak - left no mess - and there was NO high pressure sales pitch. We will definitely call them in the future.

Description of Work
We had a leak where the the chimney meets the roof - they were right on time - very courteous and professional - We will be using them in the future when we replace our current roof.

07/24/2014

Rebecca J.

It went fine. They did a good job. No problems with anything. They were responsive, they came right out. They really did more than they had contracted to do.

Description of Work
They fixed the detached shingles

07/27/2013

Steven H.

In the beginning i was ecstatic by how well the roofing process was going. Linda (rep for QE) is very professional and made the transaction simple. she did all of the coordinating with my insurance company and I could not have been more pleased. The roofers arrived on time and worked quickly. the roof was completed in one day and debris cleaned from yard. HOWEVER the problems began two weeks later when we turned on our A/C unit for the first time of the summer. One of the units was blowing hot air. To make a very long story short, the roofers accidentally punctured the copper lines carrying the coolant for the A/C. They used very long nails (fyi...my attic space now looks like a torture chamber and we have to be very careful when walking in the attic not to get punctured on the head) that not only went through the roof, but also through the insulation around the pipes and all the way down to the pipes themselves. There were multiple punctures that drained the coolant from the lines and therefore caused the unit to blow hot air. Just to note, A/C coolant is VERY expensive and The unit was completely drained and had to be replenished. Here is where it gets interesting. When I contacted QE to inform them of what had happened, again Linda was wonderful. She was very understanding, apologized profusely and anxious to set things right. Things promptly went downhill from there. i was very bluntly told by Austin Cowell who manages this company that this is just very bad luck and happens sometimes and that it was my problem that my house wasn't built to code. Just to be clear, this man never set foot on my property, never saw my house, and has no idea about whether or not my house is properly built to code (which by the way, it is). Even after this happened he still made no effort to come to my home to investigate the situation for himself. I had to pay the HVAC repairman to fix the issue and I still have unrepaired gaping holes in the interior walls that had to be cut to find the leak and perform the repair. I finally did receive an email from Mr. Cowell stating he would agree to share PARTIAL cost of replacing coolant but the rest of it was MY PROBLEM and said it was my fault that my house wasn't built to code (just so u know both the HVAC and electrician both agreed this was clearly the fault of the roofing company and that the a/c pipes were properly installed and insulated). But Mr.Cowell wouldn't know this because he will no longer give me the time of day. I received a check from him in the mail a few days later for the partial payment and no further discussion will be had by him. His email was very dismissive and clearly stated he was done negotiating (there had been NO negotiations at this point) and this matter was resolved. I am glad it was resolved for him because it is certainly not resolved for me. The A/C now works fine again (after $880 repair!!!) BUT now I have to also pay to find repairmen for the gaping holes in the walls I STILL HAVE. On the up side the roof looks nice.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

Category roofing, home builders

04/15/2013

Cami F.

This experience was the best I have ever had with a contractor! The warranty on his work and the products he installed were excellent. The work went smoothly and the cleanup was superior. Not a single azalea was damaged and I only found 1 roofing tack after they left. Look no further for a roofer- this is the company to use!

Description of Work
Tore off 3 roofing layers and applied a new roof- replaced decking as needed and replaced a vent too.

03/22/2013

Morial W.

They saved me between 75% to 90% compared to the other bids I got. They were really good. They were the best company I’ve ever worked with yet in my life. The quality was good, and they got it done so quickly it was amazing. I have a pretty big roof and they had a ton of workers up on there at once to knock it out. They were done in one day, and they ran the magnet through the yard to be sure to clean up.

Description of Work
They replaced my whole roof.

12/01/2012

Shirley L.

efficient service. Pleasant. Had leak problem in later and they returned same day. Called and made sure all seals were secure. No further problem.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and necessary wood. Repaired damaged ceiling. Interior painting.

Category plastering, roofing, interior painters

11/06/2012

Carolyn J.

Contractor was professional on phone.

Description of Work
Contractor was contacted regarding an estimate but no services performed as contractor not licensed in my state of residence.

08/18/2012

Mitch D.

Great! Salesman explained process to me. Process went just like he said it would. Roofers arrived early & went to work. Very professional. New roof was on home by end of the day and site was cleaned up. They even rolled the yard with magnets to pick up lost nails! Overall experience wonderful. Quality exceptional. Professionalism excellent.

Description of Work
Had a new roof put on my dad's house. Old roof was removed and hauled off.

08/10/2012

JR & Ann S.

They were very professional. Chris was always there to talk to us and gave us the best price. He was recommended by our neighbor. They worked fats and cleaned up very well.

Description of Work
Roof repair & replacement.

08/07/2012

david S.

Mike walked me through the process and did all the leg work. Even got the insurance company to pay for items not in their initial estimate. Great job!

Description of Work
Complete tear down and re-roof after wind/hail storm.

08/06/2012

mike S.

Super job showed on time did everything they agreed on and I was professional job.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles put on new roof shingles.

08/06/2012

Paul P.

This was excellent, fast, clean on schedule. Excellent workers and superb workmanship.

Description of Work
Removed old roof. Replaced roof. Cleaned up.

08/05/2012

Stephanie H.

Q E was able to get my insurance company to pay for my roof less deductible. They did a good job.

Description of Work
old roof was removed and replaced.

Robert F.

The company representatives came out and gave estimate - contract was signed and work was started and completed approx 2 1/2 weeks later. The roofing crew was very efficient and hard working.

Description of Work
Roof on house and separate garage.

Kathy H.

QE performed excellent service, job well done. On time and cleanup was excellent. Nick, project manager, did a great job.

Description of Work
New roof - removed old roof. This was a homeowner insurance claim.

charles A.

Field supervisor worked well with roofing crew. The work was good and reasonably priced. Job was done on schedule and completed on time.

Description of Work
Tear off old roofing and replaced with new shingles. Touch up interior ceiling with paint. Clean up and removed debris.

Category roofing, interior painters

07/30/2012

Jackie S.

Q & E started the roofing Joe scheduled. The service was accurate and the work was quality.

Description of Work
Replace roof

07/30/2012

Barry R.

Fairly fast-two days. Took roof down to wood, installed new roofing paper and 25 yr old shingles. Tried to get up all the nails on ground, but I still ocasionally find them.

Description of Work
Reroofed house due to storm damage. State Farm did estimate and QE did the work for that amount plus deductable.

07/28/2012

Gregg B.

Replaced using the wrong shingles. Salesman was dishonest in the contract. Retained attorney and settled out of court. Once you sign the contract, your a peice of dirt! Very difficult to work with!

Description of Work
Removed existing roof and replaced with a new roof.

Home Interior Installation

Gutterman of TN

Our mission is to provide the most advanced and affordable gutter protection on the market today. Please note we do not do gutter repairs, just full installations. You, our customers, are the most important part of our business and we provide you with unsurpassed service and quality. We are a locally owned full service operation, fully licensed and insured, serving middle Tennessee. If you have an issue with your home's gutters, The Gutterman is always a phone call away.

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

General Remodeling
    Home Healthcare - Medical Equipment & Services
    Check, Financing Available

Roofing, Roof Repairs, Restorations, Inspections, Green Roofs, Shingle Roofs, Tile Roof, Flat Roofs, General Contracting, Gutters, Remodeling & Siding.

Windows, Screens & Additions.