Fleming Fence

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

Locally owned and operated, Fleming Fence provides superior fencing services to the surrounding Springfield, TN area. With 12 years of experience, our professionals ensure quality workmanship at a reasonable price. Trust us to take care of everything from aluminum fencing to custom wood fencing!...

Mid-Tenn Welding

Mid-Tenn Welding

Mid-Tenn Welding is a Fabrication and Mobile Welding business, I strive to offer good service and excellent products. I offer mailbox repair, handrails and all sorts of welding services.

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reasonable price and excellent service and advice when installing a substantial chain link fence.

11/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a few parts of my wooden privacy fence that had rotted out and needed to be replaced. Everything wen't smoothly and the price was good based on the work needed and the quality of the job done.

CATEGORY fencing,woodworking

04/09/2015

It was okay.  I can't really fault them.  I asked them to give me some ideas about a fence problem that I had.  And it turns out it wasn't something that they could do.  The problem was I needed to replace some claparts on a wooden fence.  And it was the bottom ones, and there is really nothing to be done about it except tear them all off and start at the top.  And I had a tree growing next to the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection for me.

03/05/2015

It was a big deal purchase and it was fine.  The guy did a good job.  They just did what they said they were going to do and we didn't have any issues with them.  I have a wood fence.  I would recommend them.  I know the guy who works on fences and he does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some pieces of fence that were bad and they cut down the door of the fence so that it would open.

CATEGORY fencing,woodworking

01/30/2015

We are very pleased with this company.  Mark called about a week before our scheduled service date and said they were in the area and had time to come out that day if it was okay.  Of course I said yes and they got here not long after.  Mark was very friendly and professional. They did a very nice job on the new section of fence they added for us, and inspected repaired several loose boards.  (We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected privacy fence, nailed down loose boards, replaced a broken board, and added a small (approx 2') section of new fence in a weird corner of our yard.

CATEGORY fencing

Licensed & insured •Specializing in Aluminum Fencing •Vinyl Fencing •Chain Link Fencing •And Custom Wood Fencing •Call today for a free estimate

Just ask!