Casali Cleaning Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2015

BBB Accredited! For 16 years Casali Cleaning Services has been providing cleaning services to clients of all kinds in offices and homes across the middle Tennessee, greater Nashville area. We don’t just provide the service of ensuring that your space stays nice and neat, we treat our clients’ homes and offices like they’re our own. Full and deep cleaning: We clean all blinds, window sills, light fixers, ceiling fans looking for cob webs and any other traces of unwanted mess. We clean all doors and trims, mirrors, pictures, frames, kitchen and bathroom cabinets and counter tops. We move everything on top of any surfaces to clean underneath and also clean any items that rest on those surfaces. We scrub all showers, bathtubs and sinks. We clean appliances, take out trash, dust all furniture, vacuum carpets and rugs, sweep and mop floors. We even change bed linens, make up beds, organize and pick up messes left on bedroom floors....

house cleaning (19)

04/22/2021

Houston W.

I have been in the cleaning business so I'm very picky about having my house cleaned. I will say that I would recommend Casali Cleaning service to all my friends. I just loved how they pay attention to details. My house was a mess when they were finish I felt like I had a new house. Thanks Casali

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

03/07/2021

Morgan W.

This was by far the BEST cleaning we have ever had! Acacia is so kind and provided a free estimate and was able to fit us in quickly! She is an absolute pleasure to work with and for that alone we will use her service time and time again. We have used other cleaning services in the past, but nothing compares to the beautiful job Acacia and her company did for us! They moved every piece of furniture to ensure a deep clean and took care to make sure the dust from the remodel was removed from every surface! We couldn’t be happier and highly recommend Casali Cleaning!

Description of Work
Drop Cleaning Post-Remodel

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

01/30/2021

Jeff S.

We have hired Casali Cleaning for every-other-week cleanings. They do an amazing job. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

12/01/2020

Rebeccaw L.

They did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house while my regular lady is out with COVID

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/13/2020

Patrice M.

The evening I came home, I felt I was somewhere else. My beautiful home smelled amazing. They did an IMPECCABLE job in our kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, living room, ceiling fans, our floors set the tone in every room. We were so very pleased with EVERYTHING! They are professional & remarkable people. You can tell in their work they take pride in making sure every corner, every angle of your home is cleaned to perfection. I am a new happy & committed customer. :-) :-)

Description of Work
I needed a deep cleaning in my home.

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

02/24/2019

Patricia J.

This team was exceptional. Everything was done to the highest standards and I recommend their services. I was so pleased with the care they took with my furnishings, especially the antiques. So appreciate the recommendation.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 02/23/2019

01/02/2019

Patrick D.

WONDERFUL!! The team has deep cleaned 2 homes I have lived in and currently cleans our house every 2 weeks. The detail in which they clean far exceeds anything I have ever seen, and I served in the Marine Corps for 8 years!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

10/13/2018

Vallie and Vern L.

Punctual and did a good job $3

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

09/21/2018

NANCY A.

Great. Acacia and her staff of 2 were prompt, thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Deep clean for new move-in

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

12/15/2017

Kendra S.

Casali Cleaning is an amazing team with many years experience! They take their cleaning seriously and they do a phenomenal job! Very thorough and I would recommend them to anyone! I’m so glad I found them! It’s hard to find good cleaning professionals. Very Happy!

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning and then cleaning maintenance every other week.....

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

10/24/2017

Judy I.

Acacia and her team did a deep cleaning job on my house. I was so impressed by how the team cleaned every spot, every baseboard, cabinets, walls, windows, floors, perfect bathrooms, every corner. It was great! The team focused on the work instead of lots of chatter that other cleaners in the past have done. She and her team are friendly and professional. I have already referred her to friends and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I need a complete deep cleaning of everything in the house.

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

09/14/2017

Serenity Joy M.

I found Casali Cleaning Services online, and I am so glad I did! Acacia & Rui were very professional and friendly. Not only did they do an amazing job cleaning my house, but they even put up some blinds in my office! I am very thankful that they were able to come over with short notice and very reasonable pricing. I will definitely be using them on a regular basis in the future. What a great find! I cannot give them enough compliments! :-D

Description of Work
My parents came into town to escape Hurricane Irma, and I needed the house to be cleaned with short notice, as they were going to stay with me.

Work Completed On 09/09/2017

08/09/2017

Roosevelt F.

Acadia and Rui are honest, trustworthy and reliable. We have been a customer of Casali Cleaning Services for 14 years. We have continued to used the services.

Description of Work
Housecleaning that included making up the beds, cleaning of the bathrooms, dusting and mopping floors.

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

08/02/2017

Brenda N.

The Casalis have been taking excellent care of my home for 16 years. They are professional and trustworthy. They go beyond the normal cleaning and do extra jobs for me such as changing light bulbs, helping out around pool area, and making general repairs. Rui and Acacia do a great job of cleaning and I am recommending them to anyone needing their home cleaned and cared for. They are not just my housekeepers. They are a part of my family.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

08/01/2017

James M.

Rui and Acacia have been cleaning my home for over 10 years. Trustworthy, reliable service, quality work, and they can help with other little odd jobs around the house also. They change the bed linens, wash all the wood floors, vacuum, clean the kitchen and all appliances, and make the bathrooms sparkle!

Description of Work
Bi-Weekly house cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

07/31/2017

Eric J.

The services provided by Casali Cleaning is fantastic! They have been providing services to my wife and I for several years and we would highly recommend them. They are punctual, professional, and friendly. I always look forward to coming home from work after Casali Cleaning has visited because the house looks amazing. Use them...You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
House Keeping

Work Completed On 07/19/2017

07/26/2017

betsy A.

Acacia and Rui Casali have been cleaning for us for about a year. They are honest, hard working people whom you can depend on to do a fabulous job. We first used them for a deep cleaning, and we were amazed with the job they did! After that, we asked them to clean for us on a regular basis and have been extremely satisfied with our decision. We have had several people clean for us over the years, but they are the best by far!

Description of Work
She does my houseclaing.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

06/04/2017

Missy D.

For the last year Casali Cleaning Services has taken care of my home. They are not only friendly, trustworthy and professional but they take their work seriously and make sure that everything is completed exactly as discussed. Their price is more than fair and well worth what I am charged. They are extremely flexible with my schedule and do their best to work with my crazy hours. I will keep them on as long as they are willing to come!

Description of Work
Residential cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/04/2017

03/18/2017

Amy O.

Rui and Acacia have been working for my family for over 14 years. They are extremely reliable and trustworthy. They are also very thorough and hardworking. I can't recommend them enough for anyone who is looking for a cleaning service that can be trusted in their home or office. For most of these 14 years, they have come to my home when my family wasn't there and I have never had anything go missing, or any reason to be unhappy with their service. When we do see them, they are always friendly and appreciative of the business we give them. If you are looking for a cleaning service, please give the Casalis a try, you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Cleaning service

Work Completed On 03/18/2017