Adams Roofing & Siding Inc

Tennessee: General
01/31/2023

303 Deery St

Shelbyville, TN 37160

Adams Roofing is a locally, family owned and operated business who has been serving Bedford and surrounding counties for over 25 yrs. Adams Roofing was started and operated by Melvin Adams and is now run by his son Keith Adams who has been in the family business his whole life. Our dedication to customer satisfaction has been the key to our success. When calling about an estimate, roof inspection, or help with an insurance claim you will work directly with owner/operator Keith Adams. We use only quality materials and experienced roofing professionals. Our installers are experienced and well educated in residential roofing systems. Another reason our installation is of such high quality is because we are one of the few Roofing Contractors left who offer the Hand Nailing Method for shingle installation as well as use of nail guns. We are licensed, bonded, insured, a member of the Better Business Bureau, a Certified Green Roofing Contractor, and a GAF Master Elite Contractor, which allows us to offer extended warranties on you complete roof system that most roofing contractors can not offer. Before hiring a contractor to replace you roof give us at Adams Roofing a call, we will come out and give you a complimentary roof inspection and if repairs or replacement is necessary we will provide you with a detailed estimate. Thank you for your continued trust in Adams Roofing. Everything you need to improve the looks and enhance the value of your home!...

4.4

4.1

4.4

roofing (10)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)

03/26/2021

Vicki W.

I can sum Adams Roofing up in 4 words...Under promise, Over deliver. They came sooner than they promised, and seeing it was a small repair, they secured not only my GREAT review, but my future roof repairs/replacement and my honest referral!!! Some companies don't understand that the future of their business IS people, Adams Roofing understands this; don't be like some companies, be like Adams Roofing!

Description of Work
ROOF LEAK INSPECTION

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

10/15/2018

Michael E.

They came out the same day I called and fixed some missing shingles. Good price!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

06/26/2018

Hattie L.

My flower beds had roofing materials in them. The attic had nails and broken shingles in it. Mr. Adams said the insurance wouldn't pay to replace boards so he replaced some but not all. He didn't charge me extra for the boards. The yard and driveway had nails in it. Years after the installation I made 2 calls to come out to fix the loose shingles. *The F grade is for nails and shingles in the yard, my flowers, the attic and the driveway.* It took me a long time to pay off the account but he never gave me a hard time about it. I did get it paid off. I will give this company another try because Mr. Adams was nice to me about my payments.

Description of Work
Replace Roof Shingles

04/18/2017

Dana V.

Great job beautiful work

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/18/2017

04/12/2017

Carolyn H.

Great job done and can hardly tell where it was replaced

Description of Work
Piece of siding replaced after wind damage

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

05/05/2016

Barbara S.

Description of Work
They replace my roof and it looks beautiful. The estimate v/s actual bill was only 300.00 off but they had to replace some decking. They showed up when they promised and they cleaned up the mess. I would highly recommend them.

Category gutter repair

02/20/2015

Eph C.

The crew was very punctual and very business minded. They put in a full days work each day. They worked as a team and didn't take any shortcuts. We were extremely satisfied with the finished job. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Came out to residence and inspected the roof front and back. Told us what they found-condition of roof. Mailed us a packet with the details of materials that would be used and explanation of gurarantee.

Work Completed On 12/19/2014

07/08/2014

Christine A.

Description of Work
They did a roofing job for us while we still had our farm in the '90's. They threw the roofing nails all over the lawn so for years afterward when we mowed the lawn we had flat tires on our lawn mower. They were unrepentant. I will never use them and don't recommend them; but perhaps they have a new policy now about how they handle the roofing nails.

Work Completed On 07/07/1970

We have looked over our files and have no record of doing the work you have described but if there were nails left on the ground by us we do apologize. There are hundreds of nails that come out of a roof on a standard house and it is hard to account for every one of them but we do everything we can from laying out tarps to raking and running multiple magnets. We have had many compliments from customers about the cleanliness of the job after we are done. We at Adams Roofing strive to be the best at what we do and have complete customer satisfaction.

06/03/2014

Eben B.

I have an unusual roof on a 100-year old house. I was getting leaks where the flashing goes around the chimney. I wanted a professional company to take a look instead of just handing it over to any old handyman. The representative responded timely (the next day). We both inspected the roof and the flashing issues together. The rep was helpful at pointing out possible overall solutions to what will amount to ongoing roof problems due to the age of our roof and poor initial installation (by a different company). I indicated I have a very limited budget and could not afford to replace my roof right now. The rep was not at all pushy to sell me a new roof. Instead he made helpful suggestions for my own DIY repairs and recommended certain products I would not normally know what to ask for from the roofing supply store. On top of that, he offered me the services of one of his workers to fix my one particular leak issue and that service cost only $50. My leak is stopped and I had a professional provide me with some good advice. Happy overall and would use Adams Roofing again.

Description of Work
Repaired a roof leak at the chimney

Work Completed On 09/10/2013

05/31/2012

Joe C.

Everything went very smoothly, no problems and very organized system. They finished in less than three days. Very competitively priced.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 03/21/2012

Residential roofing, interior damage, siding & gutter.