Jack Frost Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2011

718 S Old Sevierville Pike Suite A

Seymour, TN 37865

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Jack Frost Heating & Airconditioning Inc. we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Condition and Heating Repair. Jack Frost Heating & Air Inc. has been located in Seymour since 2008! Let us put our experience to work for you. Additional DBA - Jack Frost Heating & Air Inc....

02/08/2018

Beverly W.

They did an excellent job! I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C Service

06/20/2017

Brenda S.

Scheduling was being done by 2 different people and the appt. I was given wasn't possible due to an internal conflict. The technician seems to have fixed the problem but the price was extremely high for the parts and length of labor involved. I would seriously have to think about whether I would hire this company in the future.

Description of Work
A/C in rental unit wasn't working at all

10/25/2016

Kathy D.

06/25/2013

John E.

At 5:40 PM I got home from work and discovered that the central A/C unit was not working. at 5:45 PM I called Don's number and left a voice mail. At 6:05 PM he called me back. He was finishing a job and had another job commitment that he was going to in Dandridge, TN (that is about 40 miles from my house), but said he would be out when that job was done. At 7:35 he called again saying he was on the way to me. He arrived at 8:05 PM and by 8:30 PM the repair was done! We had A/C again! The A/C repair company that I used to use will not even answer their phone after 5:00 PM and besides they always diagnosed the issue and then had to go back to their warehouse to get parts (and I got charged for 2 service calls). Don has always had the needed parts to repair both of my units with him so far. Don has been my preferred HVAC repairman and will always be!

Description of Work
Repaired main (downstairs) A/C unit.

06/11/2013

Linda C.

Wes performed a diagnostic check on my HVAC unit and found no problem. He arrived promptly, and was courteous and professional. I am glad that no problem was found and I hope that the unit doesn't cut out again during this hot, humid period of the year, but I know that it will be in the hands of a reputable, knowledgeable technician if it does.

Description of Work
Wes checked out my air conditioner (HVAC) that had been cutting itself off for the past three days despite the temperature that I set for it to cool to. No problem was found. Suspected thermostat problem, although like the proverbial TV that works every time the technician checks it, the unit responded as it should. Will be checked again if the problem persists.

02/22/2013

Barry S.

I called my warranty company to report a problem with my furnace. The company sent Jack Frost to make repairs. They found the control board was bad and left to get a new one. They were back in a short time and replaced the board. After checking everything out they cleaned up after themselves and came to see me. They explained all they had done and advised me to call if there was any problem. I am very satisfied with their work

Description of Work
They replaced the control board in my furnace and made adjustments as necessary.

10/03/2011

David J.

They performed the work at a tenant occupied home. The tenant found them and got an estimate. While I could have got the work done for about $300.00 less, Jack Frost beat my guy's time frame. SO, paid extra for great service!

Description of Work
Heat out. They diagnosed a bad compressor (heat pump). Removed and replaced compressor.

08/10/2011

Robert B.

They are very responsive, when I need them. They bend over backwards, and they get to your house as quickly as possible. When I lost my air conditioner, they were very responsive. They came back almost the same day. I will absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
We used the services of Jack Frost Heating & Air Conditioning Inc in spring. They came out to fix the problem with my air conditioning.

Foothills Mechanical Service, LLC

Heating and Cooling Residential and Commerical Service, Repair, and Replacements. Family owned. We will help you make good decisions and provide solutions that meet your needs.

A-1 Certified Service Inc

Michele Thomas is the owner/contractor of A-1 Certified Service, Inc and graduate of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She is the 2nd generation of a long standing, family owned business. Over 40-years’ experience in service and installation of air conditioning and heating systems, and Home Performance (Insulation, Air Sealing, Duct Sealing). We are members of the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America), and TVA eScore QCN. We offer financing to meet your needs. We hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by A-1 Certified Service Inc on Angi
    Knoxville AC Service

We Specialize in all aspects of Heating and Air including New Construction, Residential, and Commerical. We offer Maintenance and Service repairs as well as new unit installations and Ductwork. We take pride in providing the best customer service possible with honest and fair pricing. We are a small family company. Ben has over 40 years experience in the Heating air industry and our team has been together for over 20 years. We hope to get the chance to earn your business!

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available

Heating & air conditioner repairs, maintenance & installations. Commercial installation & maintenance air conditioning equipment. Duct repair & Replacement

Duct Cleaning & New Construction.