Garrard Complete Home Repair

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2014

Offer 24/7 emergency plumbing and electrical services...

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

HDCE Services

We offer quality and affordable hauling services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

IHY Asphalt

We're a local, family owned and operated paving business that's had the same staff for over 20 years. We're only not loyal to you, but also our staff. Whether you need potholes in your residential parking area filled and repaired or a building pad paved for your residential project, you can count on the experienced professionals at IHY Asphalt. When you hire us, expect us to complete the job on the same day!

09/04/2020

Robbed, flat out. Took me for supplies, came back with partial (old crap) and then never showed, after weeks of excuses. Wife, supposedly, and himself. Look this guy up, he just robs people and seemingly gets away with it. Also seems to do shoddy work. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. Willing to rip off older people as well. Is he still in the area? Probably moved on to newer hunting grounds.

Description of Work
gutters and roof repair,some electric.

Category electrician,gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,water damage restoration

09/04/2020

Description of Work
gutters and roof repair,some electric.

06/25/2018

He basically took me for $870. He ordered parts and told me he fixed everything, but in reality, he only replaced one part that was visible. When I looked at the ATV more closely there were no other new parts. The one new part he put on was only $70. He had the ATV for 3 weeks, and kept calling me saying I needed another part and to bring him more money. When I went to the County Clerk to file a s...

Description of Work
I hired him to repair my ATV.

Category lawn mower repair

Here at Garrard complete we offer ground up repairs from plumbing to roofing and stand behind our work give us a call for a free estimate 731-438-5448

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check