Dias Painting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2013

PO Box 371

PIGEON FORGE, TN 37868

We are honest, dependable, hard working fathers who are experts in residential and commercial painting, pressure washing, cabin and deck staining; landscaping, carpentry, mobile home remodeling, drywall and repair; and other handyman services....

06/01/2017

Daniel B.

Never did it and stoled the paint. I filed a complaint the the BBB. He told them he will replace the paint but never did it

Description of Work
Was hired to paint a barn

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Ok once again how can u give me a review when I never worked for you and why would I take your paint i even told you a few times to meet me at paint store and I would re buy you the what 3 gals of red paint no one needs and you never showed up but this is one of the reason I don't use angieslist anymore I have like 2 bad reviews you that I never worked for and a couple I had to take to court to get my money and they post it

08/02/2016

Terry A.

Great, we only communicated via email, but they came 3 times and did a great job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Deck repainted

05/15/2016

EARL M.

Mr Dias is a good, hardworking man that really cared about the quality of work he performed and the satisfaction he provided to us in our project. His down to earth ability and patience to work with us at reasonable prices was a blessing and put our minds at ease in the contractor hiring experience. He was very flexible on several occasions and kept us updated on project progress, complete with pics, and worked with us to make hard deadlines. He earned our appreciation for a job well done. One warning, he does sing sometimes when he is working, not so good on the ears, but just turn up the tv, shut the door and let him do a good job for you on your project.

Description of Work
Power washed and stained 2 decks, cleaned and repaired gutters, painted bathroom, stained outdoor wood furniture, repaired carpenter bee damage, provided mulch and landscaped yard.

Category decks

02/07/2016

Daniel B.

He was suppose to do the job in October 2015. I gave him the paint (about $400 in value) but never did the job I called him more than 20 times but never returned my calls or my paint DO NOT USE HIM

Description of Work
Paint a barn

Category house painters, interior painters

How u can give me a bad review on a job u keep telling me that u would be here on is beyond me but it is ok and Mr Brochure I did return the paint too u but have a great day sir

09/04/2015

Mary Ellen R.

I did not pick Dias Painting to do my project, but I most certainly will ask them to bid on projects in the future. He knows what customer service is all about.

Description of Work
This gentleman was very knowledgeable. He explained everything, he is respectful and he is very professional. I will ask him for quotes on any future painting projects I have in the future.

08/17/2015

Don H.

Michael did an excellent job all around ! He gave me a price for painting the shutters on the house, was going to remove them, take them to his shop and spray paint and re-install them.He said he would call and let me know when he could do this.

Description of Work
Michael Pressure washed the home & storage barn, painted the large back and front porches, and pressure washed the concrete driveway and sidewalk..

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

07/27/2015

Kevin C.

Michael and his team were awesome. Their attention to detail and quality of work was second to none. His estimate was 100% accurate and his work was completed 100% on time. He kept me updated throughout the repairs and he was very courteous and open to my feedback. This was one of the best contractor experiences I have ever had. I would recommend Michael and his team for any job needed!

Description of Work
Painting/staining, wood deck and fascia repair, door installation, electrical, pressure washing

Category decks, gutter repair, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, doors

06/23/2015

James W.

Just fine. They did what was needed; very helpful

Description of Work
Provided labor for re-stain of 2550 SF cabin.

01/13/2015

Margaret M.

They are very reasonable. They are very personable, punctual, clean up well, and have no problems with their services.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $299 for 3 Rooms of Interior Painting.

01/13/2015

Margaret M.

They are very good. They cleaned up well. We are going to use them again for interior painting.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $199 Deck Restoration.

11/05/2014

Steven R.

negotiated a date agreeable to both parties. purchased paint at contractors price. Polite, courteous and professional. Filled in any nicks before painting. Mixed paint in truck. took off all electrical sockets and lights. Used drop cloths. Moved furniture out and back. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Painted 2 rooms

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

09/28/2014

JD B.

They job went very well. Michael and Tommy and their crew were prompt on arriving, more than happy to make changes in the job and did a professional job all around. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends. In fact, I have them secheduled to return and do some roof repair. It was so refreshing to find such trustworthy and professional people.

Description of Work
Michael and Tommy power washed and stained our log home including all the decks on multiple levels. The job also included caulking all doors and windows, replacing boards destroyed by the drilling bees and woodpeckers.

Category decks, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking

09/21/2014

barbara S.

I first made contact with Dias Painting after several attempts to get other companies to do the work I needed. Michael Dias and his brother Tommy Dias came out on a weekend, to meet with me and discuss all the necessary repairs to my cabin. They offered helpful advice on selecting a quality stain to use and thoroughly explained what would be necessary to get the wood on my cabin back to great condition. They were quick on providing me a quote for the job. I hired them immediately and within a week or so, they were able to get my job on the schedule. After several delays due to rain, Michael, Tommy and their helper Ed began my job. They showed up promptly each morning. The 1st day they removed alot of items from my porch and pressure washed the cabin. A few days later when the cabin dried, they began staining. My cabin had not been stained in several years but after they completed all the staining, it looks BETTER THAN NEW! They did an excellent job and were very neat. They have been very patient with me, as I have continued adding jobs to their list. Since they started working at my home, I've had them install some ceiling fans, added on staining railings around my porch, and they built a new entry step onto my front porch. They painted exterior doors and installed all new weatherstriping around all the exterior doors. They also installed some new locks on my exterior doors. They even restained my antique swing and large picnic table! These guys are hard workers and really care about the job they do and they really care about their clients. I would have never found them if it were not for Angies List! They are more than workers to me - they have become family! I will use them again and again in the future and will gladly refer them to anyone I know! THANKS Michael, Tommy and Mr. Ed for all your help in making my cabin a home.

Description of Work
Pressure washed and stained cabin and did some wood repairs. Built stairs, installed ceiling fans, and more staining. Installed weather striping and painted all the exterior doors. Installed new exterior locks.

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, ceiling fans, house painters

07/27/2014

Anthony E.

It went great! I am very happy with their work. I was very impressed with a couple of small things that they did that they didn't have to do. After being here for a good part of the day, they even took the time put my son's closet door back on the track. I am grateful for their help. I will use their services again & would recommend them.

Description of Work
painted 3 bedrooms, patched a few small places on the wall, moved furniture, & was even kind enough to put a pair of closet doors back on track in my son's bedroom.

Category drywall, deck cleaning, interior painters, doors

07/11/2014

Michelle T.

Mr. Dias and his crew arrived on schedule and worked well to get the job done. Due to prep work and drying time between coats, it took a total of three visits to get everything finsihed. Mr. Dias assessed my requested areas to be painted, offered his expertise and suggestions, and then explained his plan for completing the job all in a professional and respectful manner. He helped me achieve just what I wanted in a timely fashion and without any headaches or messes to clean up. He will definitely be on my list of contacts for future painting needs.

Description of Work
Painted one wall in my den, one wall in my living room, one wall in my kitchen, and 3 walls my daughter's playroom.

07/10/2014

Emily W.

Mr. Dias met with me and priced the whole job once I was ready for them to begin. We determined a date for the job to be done. He and his crew were prompt and worked efficiently. Before they began work, we all went through the house discussing the color scheme. He marked each wall as they began working with the correct color of paint. He purchased the paint, and I paid for it. This saved quite a bit of money for me. He and his crew cleaned up after themselves and left everything in good order. As the work progressed, if I had any questions or wanted changes, they answered/accommodated my questions/wishes. The guys had thought they could finish in three days, but it took a fourth. They worked straight through until they finished. I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Mr. Dias met the terms of the deal. The cost on the job was higher because I added rooms to be done. He actually painted all but 1 room and 1 bathroom in my house. His price for the additional work was quite good. He and his crew prepped all the walls first and then worked efficiently to complete the job. This work included painting the doors and trim as well.

Category interior painters

we had a great time with u and i wish u much luck with the treats it was good too be dog food lol please let me know if we can do anything else for u

07/01/2014

Madeline R.

Mike and his crew arrived on time. They removed all the furniture from the deck and patio area, spray washed every part of exposed wood, including the house. The next day they pressure washed the drive, pool area, and sidewalk. The third day they sealed the decking. Our house looks new again! Will I use them again? You'd better believe it. The amount of jobs they can do is amazing. I can't decide what to have them do next. Maybe cut down some trees, fix the ceiling by our fireplace, remodel the bath room or paint the living room.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, patio, drive way and all other concrete

Category deck cleaning

i will get by too see u b4 thanksgiving 2 bring mo home lol if u dont get the place stained please give me a call

04/07/2014

Bruce C.

Great preparation, helped with selection of stain - and got the job done! Followed up to make sure everything was satisfactory and took care of any issues. Excellent work, I would highly recommend Dias Painting, and plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned, prepared and stained deck and benches

04/05/2014

Joan B.

Superior! Crew arrived on day scheduled, on time. Washed the house. Did an excellent job. They also do house painting. I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Power Wash the house.

Category pressure washing

04/01/2014

Carlos B.

The crew of three men arrived on time and ready to work, they did a Great job washing my house. I have had other people do this job in the past, they didn't do near a good a job as Mr. Dias and his crew. I will no doubt recommend him to my friends and family. Price couldn't have been better, Fantastic job. Very good, hard working people in his crew, I look forward to doing more business with Mr. Dias. Great people to do business with, I highly recommend him to anyone needing painting or pressure washing or any other work along these lines. I'll be keeping his name and phone number close so I can tell my friends about my new friends a Dais Painting. Thanks again for a great experience of dealing with you. Please tell your crew they did a great job.

Description of Work
Pressure was my house

03/29/2014

Russ B.

Purchased deal thru Angie's List. Guys were prompt and did a good job on my house. Even with weather threatening, they showed up and did the job. I was impressed with the work and they even put outdoor furniture and wall hangings back in place when done.

Description of Work
Pressure washing home exterior

Category pressure washing

03/19/2014

Phyllis S.

We had a slight problem in scheduling because one' s dental problem needed extensive work and because of my recent surgery, but correspondence between us was great and it worked well. The four men were friendly, hard working and professional. They replaced a cabinet when finished painting and cleaned up everything afterwards. We would not hesitate to hire this outfit again for any type of home maintenance work.

Description of Work
Prepared (including spackling many holes from a number of shelves we had taken down) and painted two rooms and a hallway.

Category drywall, deck cleaning, interior painters

03/14/2014

Anne H.

This was one of the special deals offered on Angie's list. They also were able to do power washing for a neighbor while they were in the area. We have a card to give to another friend who might want his house washed.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house

03/13/2014

Joseph S.

Dias Painting did a great job! The house looks great and much better than before.

Description of Work
Pressure Washed Entire House

02/11/2014

Larry B.

They did a great job. The price was low for three men working 4 and 1/2 hours. I was very pleased.

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Thank You, If there is anything else we can do for you give us a call... Have a blessed day... Michael Dias

M&M Maintenance and Mowing

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Wall to Wall Wallpapering

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Wallpapering services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Davis Industries

Professional Paint, Stain, and Pressure Washing Contractor. Mission Our mission is to provide the absolute highest level of customer service possible. We treat each job we do for our clientele as if it were our own home or business. Description We perform all manner of coating applications as well as Pressure Washing. If it can be painted or stained, we can do it. No job too big or too small. We specialize in the professional application of all Interior, Exterior, Commercial, Residential, and Industrial coatings.

Offers by Davis Industries on Angi

Home improvement services, landscape contractors and designers, moving services, gutter and downspout cleaning services, building maintenance services, repair and maintenance services, deck staining, interior home painting services and exterior home painting.

ask for details