Mondy's Lock & Key

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

04/22/2016

Arlene G.

Description of Work
Never hired

01/01/2016

chris S.

Description of Work
Did a great job would definitely use them again.

10/31/2015

chris S.

Great service and very efficient. Price quoted was exactly as charged in spite of encountering challenges while performing the service. Highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Changed the locks on four exterior doors.

08/14/2015

Scott H.

Excellent job. Some of the locks had been painted and resulted in an enormous amount of time to re-key. We found this out after the work was completed, but were not charged for the additional work. Great customer service. I would highly recommend for any lock and key services. We recently had a new garage entry door installed. Once we replace the other painted locks, we will definitely call to have the new locks re-keyed.

Description of Work
Re-keyed all exterior handle sets and deadbolts

12/09/2014

SUE T.

I had to change the locks at my mother's house because too many keys were outstanding. I got Mondy's Locksmith number from Angie's List. I made an appointment for them to come and re-key 5 locks. They showed up at the agreed time. They were nice, a mother and her son. It took a little over and hour and got six keys. All the keys worked the first time. They charged me approximately $86.00. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Re-keyed five doors at my home.

10/20/2014

rose J.

See above

Description of Work
I was referred to Mondy's by another locksmith that I had called. Apparently Mondy was the one to call my my particular safe. He did not have to come out because he patiently answered my questions on the phone and I was able to open my safe myself!!

07/03/2012

Ruel O.

Description of Work
Got here exactly when they said and only charged me a service charge of $35 to replace a knob for my door. Highly recommended!

Mondy's Lock & Key