Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2014

9219 Lee Hwy

Ooltewah, TN 37363

As a full time REALTOR let me assist with all your real estate needs. Licensed in Tennessee and Georgia and as a member of one the the largest real estate brokerages in the world Keller Williams Realty, I have the network to keep you in good hands worldwide! As a REALTOR I adhere to the National Association of Realtor's strict code of ethics and standards of practice. Let me provide helpful resources and when you are ready I'll be here for you. Member of the National Association of Realtors® Member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors® Member of the Georgia Association of Realtors® Member of the Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors® State Licensed Realtor® in Tennessee and Georgia Graduate of Tennessee Real Estate Education System Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)- Mktg, WCSU Bookmark www.ISELLCHATTANOOGA.com for up to date property searches pulled directly from the Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors MLS! I look forward to working with you! Teresa Scheiwe REALTOR, CTG, AHWD, BBA-MKTG Keller Williams Realty 9219 Lee Hwy #103 Ooltewah, TN 37363 * Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. E-mail: ISellChattanooga@gmail.com Web: www.ISellChattanooga.com...

04/29/2017

Melissa S.

Excellent. Our house was sold and we got what we needed.

Description of Work
Sell a house

Category real estate agents

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was my pleasure!

12/12/2016

Joe H.

Teresa got it done! She overcame challenges with difficult buyers (and seller Lol!) and negotiated the deal with courtesy and professionalism. She was always available by phone, text or email and always punctual. My wife and I highly recommend her services.

Description of Work
We wanted to sell my mothers home and needed this done promptly without much time invested on my part.

11/10/2016

rebecca T.

Great! Always there when we needed her and is very nice!

Description of Work
Efficiently and professionally handled the sale of our property.

10/19/2016

Dominique R.

We could have not asked for anything more from Teresea?s services. She taught us so much during the process. I never thought that the acquisition/sale of a property could be so stress-free. Teresea kept us informed and was very active.

Description of Work
Teresea is a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and knowledgeable. We were so impressed with Teresea that we not only purchased a home with her but also sold our home. Teresea is definitely a master of the craft. She eats, sleeps, and breathes real estate.

09/23/2015

Kristin L.

I cannot speak more highly of any other realtor than I can of Teresa. She is incredible. We moved our family of 6 to a different state, and she took the anxiety out of the home buying process. She is incredibly knowledgeable on many things families are seeking: school zones, school ratings, great neighborhoods for families, if the house is under or overpriced, and SHE LISTENED. She knew what I was looking for, so she did not waste our time showing homes that would not work for our family. She made us feel as if we were her only clients because we received so much of her attention. We have used three realtors and none of them compare to Teresa. I MORE than recommend her! As long as she's in the business, I'll be using her!

Description of Work
Teresa took time out of her busy schedule to show us homes that worked for our family.

Real Estate Broker

Property Management

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800

How is Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 overall rated?

Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 open?

Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 is open:

Sunday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM

Does Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 offer free estimates?

Yes, Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 offers free project estimates.

Does Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 offer a senior discount?

No, Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 ?

No, Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 does not offer warranties.

What services does Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 offer?

Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 offers the following services: Real Estate Broker

Are there any services Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800 does not offer?

Property Management