Keller Williams Realty, Teresa Scheiwe 423-664-1800

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2014

As a full time REALTOR let me assist with all your real estate needs. Licensed in Tennessee and Georgia and as a member of one the the largest real estate brokerages in the world Keller Williams Realty, I have the network to keep you in good hands worldwide! As a REALTOR I adhere to the National Association of Realtor's strict code of ethics and standards of practice. Let me provide helpful resources and when you are ready I'll be here for you. Member of the National Association of Realtors® Member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors® Member of the Georgia Association of Realtors® Member of the Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors® State Licensed Realtor® in Tennessee and Georgia Graduate of Tennessee Real Estate Education System Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)- Mktg, WCSU Bookmark www.ISELLCHATTANOOGA.com for up to date property searches pulled directly from the Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors MLS! I look forward to working with you! Teresa Scheiwe REALTOR, CTG, AHWD, BBA-MKTG Keller Williams Realty 9219 Lee Hwy #103 Ooltewah, TN 37363 * Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. E-mail: ISellChattanooga@gmail.com Web: www.ISellChattanooga.com...

04/29/2017

Excellent. Our house was sold and we got what we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sell a house

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was my pleasure!

12/12/2016

Teresa got it done! She overcame challenges with difficult buyers (and seller Lol!) and negotiated the deal with courtesy and professionalism. She was always available by phone, text or email and always punctual. My wife and I highly recommend her services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to sell my mothers home and needed this done promptly without much time invested on my part.

11/10/2016

Great! Always there when we needed her and is very nice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Efficiently and professionally handled the sale of our property.

10/19/2016

We could have not asked for anything more from Teresea?s services.  She taught us so much during the process. I never thought that the acquisition/sale of a property could be so stress-free.  Teresea kept us informed and was very active.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teresea is a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and knowledgeable.  We were so impressed with Teresea that we not only purchased a home with her but also sold our home.  Teresea is definitely a master of the craft. She eats, sleeps, and breathes real estate.

09/23/2015

I cannot speak more highly of any other realtor than I can of Teresa. She is incredible. We moved our family of 6 to a different state, and she took the anxiety out of the home buying process. She is incredibly knowledgeable on many things families are seeking: school zones, school ratings, great neighborhoods for families, if the house is under or overpriced, and SHE LISTENED. She knew what I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teresa took time out of her busy schedule to show us homes that worked for our family.

Real Estate Broker