Countryside Logistics

Founded 2018 •

Countryside Logistics is a Full Service Moving and Home Delivery company. We provide our customers with the Best Professional in the Industry....

Nashville Budget Helpers

Nashville Budget Helpers is the #1 moving company in the Nashville area. Our rates start at only $90. Call now or email us to book a move today!

11/17/2020

It went smoothly. Their truck broke down but they still got the job done better than most moves I have had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long distance move

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

Countryside Logistics, LLC will like to thank you for allowing our Family to provide our services for you. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your trust. Thanks again, and we look forward to continuing our working relationship with you for many years to come!!

09/05/2020

They were very careful with my goods. The only problem I had was punctuality. They were late both days. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pack & move

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies,delivery service

08/02/2020

Great company, great value! The movers showed up on time and were very kind and professional even going up and down three flights in July heat. They worked hard to fit into my two hour window so that I would not be charged more, and I ended up paying exactly the agreed upon amount- no hidden fees. I would gladly recommend this company to my friends and family for their move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

CATEGORY moving companies

Countryside Logistics, LLC will like to thank you for allowing our Family to relocate you. We’re glad you gave us the opportunity to help you with your moving project.

07/21/2020

Went well. However, it was a little inconvenient to have to wait for a mechanic to arrive after the movers finished. Their truck wouldn't start and I had to remain with them on the storage facility's property and see them out the gate. The company should have been more proactive in ensuring that their equipment is well maintained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from apt to storage

07/16/2020

These guys were amazing!! Every person here helping us ALL said how efficient, helpful, hardworking, kind, respectful and great guys these 3 were. They wore masks and followed safety covid protocols. They were on time and I never saw them take smoke breaks or any thing that we have experienced before with movers and I appreciated that as my furniture didn’t smell like smoke then. My husband has ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving Services, Packing Services , Junk Removal, Home Delivery Services, Vehicle Towing

Call and Ask