Interiors Designed LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2011

OVER 70 'A' REVIEWS! Kristie Henkel of Interiors Designed, an Angie's List consecutive yearly SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER from 2012 on and highly rated service provider, brings 20 years of design experience into your home. We offer Affordable, personalized Interior Design for all budgets. We are a hands-on company that comes to your home as opposed to companies that just have you send in a photo. It is important to understand there are MANY additional factors from surrounding rooms to consider. Good design is incorporating all the spaces that are visible from any one room including the one being redesigned. This can be especially tricky with the Open Design Concept popular today. We believe that Everyone Deserves a Beautiful Home no matter what their budget. Our clients' needs always come first. We work WITH our clients, WITHIN their budget. RATES ARE POSTED ON WEBSITE; there are no surprises! Communication is KEY in this fun and personalized journey. See your newly designed space in 3D before even one can of paint is purchased! Eliminates anxiety! Client decides how much or how little help they need! Full package of Complete Room Design or popular Al La Carte services, such as simply choosing a paint color, adding accessories, furniture placement, or rearranging what you already have. We promise....you will love the results! Please visit website at www.IntDesigned.com for more information including pricing. Note: We have recently relocated to Tennessee from Wisconsin :-)...

Specializing in LANDSCAPING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kane and Jodi Scott are based in Hermitage, TN and provide residential and commercial window tinting services for homes and businesses throughout the Nashville metro area. Frost Shades specializes in high-tech transitional window tinting and offers a wide variety of decorative and custom window films designed to provide privacy and security. Frost Shades is a national franchise and we offer affordable pricing to fit within your budget and a high level of customer service to help you get the most out of the views in your home or business you love!

Our success can be attributed to our philosophy of open communication and transparency throughout the construction process. We work with our clients to meet and to exceed their expectations for budget, schedule and quality. Whether it is a beautiful bathroom renovation, impressive covered porch addition or whole home renovation, our people apply creativity, problem solving, and good construction practices to get the job done right and achieve outstanding results. We work with you every step of the way to exceed your expectations.

08/01/2018

She did an amazing job. Will definitely use her again.

Description of Work
Just needed consultation for new our new home. Wanted to use what I already had and add a few pieces. Also needed paint colors for lower level.

08/24/2017

Though we were not able to hire Kristie, but I found her knowledgeable, professional and equipped with ton of great ideas, during initial phone call which last for almost an hr, she gave great ideas on how can we utilize kitchen space to replace kitchen hood with microwave and what else we can do to give it a modern look and add to home value. I am sure I will be hiring Kristie for any future desi...

Description of Work
Looking for some help in arranging furniture from our existing condo to a ranch house.

06/10/2017

Kristie made me feel at ease from the first phone contact and throughout the entire process. She had a knowledgeable approach for where to start and moved me through the selection progression seamlessly. She listened to my ideas and then offered suggestions to help make them work. I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing help with not only a large project like mine was but also to a...

Description of Work
I contacted Kristie at Interiors Designed to help me with selections for an entire new construction building project. I needed help picking out stain colors, flooring, countertops, fireplace stone, paint colors and much more.

03/25/2017

Awesome! Kristie has great taste and gave us a fresh perspective for how we can make our home a better space for our family.

Description of Work
Kristie helped us to review our current furniture layout, color palette, furniture & accessories in our main living spaces. Within 10 minutes, she already solved a challenge we've struggled with for years. She gave us ideas and suggestions that we could implement immediately. ...and also gave us some ideas that we'll put into place in the near future.

Category interior designers,window treatments,home staging

Had fun! Hope you guys were able to move forward with the plans!

01/13/2017

My husband and I have undertaken a number of projects in our home, to the point where I felt rather stymied with all of the decisions that needed to be made. I was very happy to find Kristie Henkel of Interiors Designed, LLC. Kristie is a wonderful interior designer with an open and pleasant communication style. I only wish I had involved her sooner, particularly in our kitchen remodeling project....

Description of Work
Interior design ideas for a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, furniture arrangement in living room, window coverings.

Category interior designers

Thanks! It was a pleasure working with you! :-)

Affordable Custom Residential, 3D Computer Aided Design (it's like you're standing in the room), Space Planning and Furniture Placement, Accessorizing, Color Consultation for Paint or Hard Features such as Tile, Flooring, Countertops, Cabinetry, ect.

We do not do architectural/structural design but have access to a company that does this service for kitchen and bath.