Interiors Designed LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2011

www.IntDesigned.com

Nolensville, TN 37135

OVER 70 'A' REVIEWS! Kristie Henkel of Interiors Designed, an Angie's List consecutive yearly SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER from 2012 on and highly rated service provider, brings 20 years of design experience into your home. We offer Affordable, personalized Interior Design for all budgets. We are a hands-on company that comes to your home as opposed to companies that just have you send in a photo. It is important to understand there are MANY additional factors from surrounding rooms to consider. Good design is incorporating all the spaces that are visible from any one room including the one being redesigned. This can be especially tricky with the Open Design Concept popular today. We believe that Everyone Deserves a Beautiful Home no matter what their budget. Our clients' needs always come first. We work WITH our clients, WITHIN their budget. RATES ARE POSTED ON WEBSITE; there are no surprises! Communication is KEY in this fun and personalized journey. See your newly designed space in 3D before even one can of paint is purchased! Eliminates anxiety! Client decides how much or how little help they need! Full package of Complete Room Design or popular Al La Carte services, such as simply choosing a paint color, adding accessories, furniture placement, or rearranging what you already have. We promise....you will love the results! Please visit website at www.IntDesigned.com for more information including pricing. Note: We have recently relocated to Tennessee from Wisconsin :-)...

08/01/2018

kelli M.

She did an amazing job. Will definitely use her again.

Description of Work
Just needed consultation for new our new home. Wanted to use what I already had and add a few pieces. Also needed paint colors for lower level.

08/24/2017

Sumit P.

Though we were not able to hire Kristie, but I found her knowledgeable, professional and equipped with ton of great ideas, during initial phone call which last for almost an hr, she gave great ideas on how can we utilize kitchen space to replace kitchen hood with microwave and what else we can do to give it a modern look and add to home value. I am sure I will be hiring Kristie for any future design project. Good Luck.

Description of Work
Looking for some help in arranging furniture from our existing condo to a ranch house.

06/10/2017

Sandy M.

Kristie made me feel at ease from the first phone contact and throughout the entire process. She had a knowledgeable approach for where to start and moved me through the selection progression seamlessly. She listened to my ideas and then offered suggestions to help make them work. I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing help with not only a large project like mine was but also to anyone needing to only do a room or two. It was money well spent

Description of Work
I contacted Kristie at Interiors Designed to help me with selections for an entire new construction building project. I needed help picking out stain colors, flooring, countertops, fireplace stone, paint colors and much more.

03/25/2017

Colleen K.

Awesome! Kristie has great taste and gave us a fresh perspective for how we can make our home a better space for our family.

Description of Work
Kristie helped us to review our current furniture layout, color palette, furniture & accessories in our main living spaces. Within 10 minutes, she already solved a challenge we've struggled with for years. She gave us ideas and suggestions that we could implement immediately. ...and also gave us some ideas that we'll put into place in the near future.

Category interior designers,window treatments,home staging

Had fun! Hope you guys were able to move forward with the plans!

01/13/2017

Sally K.

My husband and I have undertaken a number of projects in our home, to the point where I felt rather stymied with all of the decisions that needed to be made. I was very happy to find Kristie Henkel of Interiors Designed, LLC. Kristie is a wonderful interior designer with an open and pleasant communication style. I only wish I had involved her sooner, particularly in our kitchen remodeling project. Kristie was able to confirm some choices I had made, and provide creative insight into other choices (e.g. hardware finishes, paint colors, lighting, flooring). She also provided input on paint color for our bathroom, and suggested furniture arrangements in our living room. A new bay window with seating is being installed in a week, and she had some great ideas for window coverings and placement of decor. Our home is quite small, with some significant challenges. I feel much more comfortable moving forward using Kristie's suggestions and resources. I would wholeheartedly encourage anyone looking for design ideas and guidance to contact her. I know that I will not hesitate to contact her again, based on her professionalism and knowledge of interior design.

Description of Work
Interior design ideas for a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, furniture arrangement in living room, window coverings.

Category interior designers

Thanks! It was a pleasure working with you! :-)

01/08/2017

SERENA P.

She answered all my questions and offered suggestions about things I didn't even ask about. Kristie is very professional, has a great eye for design and color but makes you feel very comfortable asking any question and just in general. She provides recommendation based on your budget. What I really appreciated about Kristie is that she provided recommendations so it would feel like home to us, not her. I plan to continue using her services. She is amazing!

Description of Work
I just purchased my home. Kristie provided an in home consultation to help me decide paint colors, furniture options (purchases and arrangement of existing) and ideas for window coverings. I was looking for help to make our new house feel like home.

Category interior designers

Thank you for the great review! Your home is beautiful and I hope you are enjoying your new furniture!

11/14/2016

Debbie J.

Kristie was great. She listen to what my area concerns were and gave some great suggestions. I am looking so forward to working with her again in the very near future.

Description of Work
I had design dilemma with my kitchen and needed advice on how to update without breaking the bank.

Category interior designers

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I had fun! (Not sure I'm supposed to like my job so much 😉)!

10/27/2016

Sara H.

Great! Kristie was very professional, prompt, and knowledgeable. She really took the time to help us choose the best color choices for each room even though some of our color tones were not easy to match! But we ended up with a series of fantastic neutral colors that will look great! I would highly recommend her!

Description of Work
re-painting whole home

10/26/2016

Annette T.

In 2 hours time we worked out a plan for the open concept living area along with a list of items to shop for. Kristie has an eye for what is needed, and now I feel I can move forward with settling into our new home.

Description of Work
Kristie came to my home to help with furniture arrangement and suggestions for window treatments, wall decor, and accessories. We just moved to an open concept design and the old furniture and decor just didn't feel right in the new space.

Category interior designers

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I so appreciate it!

09/28/2016

Anita N.

We have not proceeded with anything in particular yet, but for the initial consultation Kristie was prompt, came prepared with relevant materials, and had ideas about what we could do. She is personable and knowledgeable, and has the client's best interests at heart in not overspending when there are better, most cost-effective ways to do things. We look forward to working with her.

Description of Work
We would like to remodel a bathroom and also have some other projects throughout the house.

Thank you!

Lifestyle Interiors

Whether you are preparing your home for sale, planning renovation, or just want to freshen up your surroundings Lifestyle Interiors can get you on your way with a personalized plan. Get in touch! We'd love to hear from you.

Tennessee Interior Design and Decorating

With years of experience (design and business) this trio decided to start a company to turn your house into a home and your business into a space of tranquility. There is no project to big nor too small for this crew. With options for interior and exterior design, decorating and home staging, they are the magicians of creating exactly what you are looking for. With education in all types of decor, If you don't have the answers they will find them for you. Leave your dreams in their hands to make them your reality.

Maxwell House Interiors

Maxwell House Interiors is a full service residential and light commercial design firm. We are happy to help you with ideas, a single room, or your entire home. We offer furniture, accessories, lighting, and window treatments at 30-60 percent below retail and design work can be done on an hourly basis or a flat rate fee. We are careful to work within your budget, whatever that may be. From new builds to remodeling to a simple update of a room, we are there to help. A graduate of UT, Knoxville and O'More College of Design in Franklin Tennessee, Virginia has over 25 years of design education and experience. Home staging to meet your real estate needs is also a favorite of hers. No job is too small or too large. I look forward to talking with you about all of your design needs.

Offers by Maxwell House Interiors on Angi

Affordable Custom Residential, 3D Computer Aided Design (it's like you're standing in the room), Space Planning and Furniture Placement, Accessorizing, Color Consultation for Paint or Hard Features such as Tile, Flooring, Countertops, Cabinetry, ect.

We do not do architectural/structural design but have access to a company that does this service for kitchen and bath.