B & D Lawn Care & Landscaping

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2012

complete lawn care & landscaping...

We Are The Light

We Are The Light is the Carolinas trusted outdoor lighting company. Illuminating your home or office with outdoor LED lighting is one of the best ways to both enhance and secure your home or business. Each home and office is unique and so should the approach to enhance your property. With our no cost evaluation we will do a comprehensive review of your property while considering many aspects from hardscape and softscape lighting, architectural accents and of course security. Combined with state of the art low voltage LED fixtures and the depth of our lighting design team, we will elevate your property to a new place that will cause your property to come to life each and every evening.

San's Tree Service

With over 10 years of experience serving the Asheville area, San's Tree Service is your solution for all of your tree service needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job.

Above All Tree Service

Above All Tree Service is your source for all tree ventures in the state of North Carolina. At very affordable rates, we provide residences and commercial sites with reputable professional service. Above All Tree Service allocates quality expedient service in efforts to assure you 100 percent customer satisfaction. We go above and beyond in delivering top-notch tree care services, so let’s get started! Call Us at: Bus: 828-650-9980 Cell: 828-775-1676

01/11/2017

We found them very good, very reliable. They're there. They do what they say. My husband had a stroke in January. Formerly, he had been doing his own yard work with a neighbor, and my husband decided he needed to have something in hand on which he could really count upon, someone coming all the time to do the whole yard, which is a fairly large yard here. So, they came out, gave us a price and fro...

Description of Work
They took care of us. They did a couple of specially job, some kind of fertilizing in one particular area. They were doing the leaf raking and if we were to call them, they would come again, but they always come to the door and ask if we want to have them do work that day. They usually come on Wednesday or Thursday.

Category lawn service

04/29/2016

He said he would give me a call back the next day. He did not, and he has not returned my messages.

Description of Work
I called and spoke with them for an estimate on landscaping work.

Category landscaping

11/10/2015

Description of Work
Cut down a large dangerous tree, cut it up some. spread gravel on private road, smoothed out driveway and cut down one other dying tree. | |They did not call ahead of time and I had to ask them to cut up the logs enough so I could move them as they were supposed to. | | Other than that they did fine. Nice and friendly.

Category tree service

07/09/2015

Category landscaping,tree service

06/22/2015

Category landscaping,tree service

10/29/2013

B&D's crew is 100% professional. Excellent work with and no problem when I request small, extra jobs while on site. I have used them for the past 5 years for major landscaping, tree plantings, and diversion of run-off water from a hillside. I wouldn't consider calling anyone else.

Description of Work
Mow, trim and clean 1/2 acre lawn for $40. Mowing is done every 2 weeks during the growing season.

Category landscaper","lawn service","tree service company

08/07/2012

Everything was excellent. It was a hard job and you had to be exact about what you were doing or you would hit the house. He did an excellent job. I use to cut trees and I know I wouldn't have done this job. He did things like I would have wanted it done.

Description of Work
They cut down some humungous 100ft trees.

Category tree service company

11/10/2015

Category tree service company

07/09/2015

Category landscaper","tree service company

06/22/2015

Category landscaper","tree service company

Lawn care including mowing, trimming & blowing, landscaping design and lighting, block and stone walls, ponds and water falls, tree trimming and pruning, stump grinding and removal, clean and repair gutters.