Xtra-Kleen

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2012

Sawyer Brown Road

Nashville, TN 37221

If you are looking for worry-free, reliable and consistent house cleaning service . . . Xtra-Kleen is right for you. Whether you need recurring or one-time house cleaning services, I will work with you to best serve your needs. I operate as a sole-proprietor, so it would be just me in your home. I am loyal and dedicated to long-term customers and my pricing is reasonable. You will not need to worry about providing supplies and equipment and pets are always welcome. My customers include people from all walks of life in the Nashville, Brentwood and Franklin areas. References are provided following your free phone quote. Thank you for viewing my Angie's List profile and considering Xtra-Kleen for your home cleaning needs....

06/26/2016

Suzy H.

Renee goes above and beyond to get the house and all surfaces spic and span. I appreciate her punctuality and professionalism. She is very accountable for her work and always asks if there is anything else needed. I am thankful I have found someone like this to depend on.

Description of Work
Renee does excellent deep and regular house cleanings. She cleans all rooms and sliding glass doors thoroughly.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful Review and for being a loyal customer!

07/10/2015

Missy P.

Renee dies outstanding work!! She is the only person I have tried that has the same definition of clean as me and cleans the way I would clean my own home. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaned 1 bed 1 bath condo

Category house cleaning

Thank you, {members name removed} for the wonderful compliment! I look forward to cleaning your home on a recurring basis.

05/25/2015

Robert M.

She spends a lot of time cleaning our three baths and kitchen (tile floors) and our wood floors including wood stairs and lots of spindles on the stairs. I'm very pleased with her cleaning. She includes the cleaning products in her price and brings them with her and uses her own vacuum and mop for the floors. The mops is very nice with a terry cover. I even got one at Wal-Mart to use in the in between times if needed. She dusts entire house and cleans all of the window sills each visit, we have a lot of windows. I like the products she uses in our house, always smells good after she is here. She has cleaned for us 8 or 9 years, and very dependable and trustworthy.

Description of Work
She cleans our house bi-weekly. We have a two-story house 3,200 sq ft, 3 baths with tile floors, wood floors. We have two dogs. She does a thorough cleaning. Window cleaning and laundry are not her job at our house.

11/20/2014

SARA T.

Renee did an AMAZING job. Initially, I thought the price was high, but when I saw the finished job, I thought I really got my money's worth. I didn't know her bathrooms could get that shiny! Renee worked vey quickly with a lot of energy but did a very thourough job. She came to look at the job, gave us a price that she stuck to, and came on time to both the inspection and to do the cleaning. I felt safe having her in my mother's apartment, and she is friendly but doesn't talk all the time, she really focused on her work.I will hire her again.

Description of Work
She did a onetime cleaning of my moter's apartment.

09/09/2014

Jodie R.

Best housecleaning I've ever had. The attention to detail was impeccable! Renee is absolutely fantastic!

Description of Work
Provided excellent housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you, [REMOVED MEMBER NAME] for trusting your home cleaning to me. Means a lot!

04/19/2012

Anne B.

Solid service. Definitely recommended.

Description of Work
Renee has cleaned our house bi-weekly for the past two years. She's professional, thorough, dependable, and pet friendly.

Category house cleaning

Just want to say 'thank you' for being great customers I can depend on!

Lupe Enterprises

It’s our mission to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers and it is our goal to build a relationship that will last a lifetime. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

First Class Maid Service

We are a family owned, a 2017 Super Service winner, & been in business for over 10 years- providing residential & commercial cleaning services! We are the #1 brand for all forms of cleaning services and we would be delighted to help you get your home or business cleaned to the highest standard. Don't settle for a sub par service that is decidedly NOT first class, get First Class Maid Service, Inc. on the job and see for yourself why so many people choose us for their cleaning services. Here at First Class Maid Service, Inc., we offer a wide range of cleaning solutions, so that you can get the very most out of our services. In addition to standard cleaning services, we also offer window cleaning and janitorial services. We can tailor our services for each specific client, as we know no 2 clients are the same. Give us a call for your custom cleaning services for your home or business!

Belizema Cleaning

We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a cleaning service. We've made cleaning of every variety – from residences to industrial sites – our life's work. At Belizema cleaning is our business. It's what we do (and we do a lot of it) and we're really good at it. Offering high quality cleaning services at affordable prices. Residential - Commercial - Construction

Specializes in recurring service house cleaning on a weekly, biweekly and monthly basis. One-Time cleanings including Move In / Move Outs when schedule permits.

Windows, Carpet Shampooing, Dishes, Laundry, Ironing