TNT Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Nashville

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2009

Nashville, TN 37211

TNT Chem-Dry is an owner operated business serving all of the Nashville Metro Area and Central Rutherford County Murfreesboro area. We only use the most advanced cleaning technology which is the Truck-Mount Extraction system. We provide the deepest clean and fastest dry time possible, and we are Green Cleaning Certified as well. We are a master technician certified franchise. Our Chem-Dry Wood floor and LVT cleaning service is a great way to remove dirt and grime that mopping will not remove. We recommend our deep extraction cleaning at least once per year to fully remove dirt and bacteria from your hard surface areas. Our professional rug cleaning facility is open in Smyrna. The rug drop off location is the Almaville Road Exit two minutes off I-24 and official address is 879 Seven Oaks Blvd Suite #640 Smyrna TN. This is the most advanced rug washing facility in Middle TN as we can clean all wool, silk, viscose or synthetic rugs. We offer pet odor removal guarantee. Our in home service also include cleaning upholstery, tile and grout, granite countertops. We offer free written estimates for all commercial accounts up to 20,000 square feet. See more customer reviews on our main website updated monthly. Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Green Hills, Madison, Hendersonville, Hermitage, Mt. Juliet, Bellevue, Antioch, Smyrna, Murfreesboro, etc...

07/22/2018

Tammy D.

It was the best carpet cleaning service I have ever used! The technician was awesome, the job was done throughly and each step was discussed. I am very pleased with this company and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

07/16/2018

stephanie D.

I recently contracted TNT Chem-Dry to clean and pet treat all the carpet in my home. They were efficient and honest throughout the entire process - from consult to quote to delivery. It is clear that quality and outstanding customer service is very important to this family-owned business. They did a fantastic job on our carpets, and our home feels clean and refreshed! I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
whole house carpet cleaning/pet stain removal

05/01/2017

William S.

Their service is excellent they are the best. They will move the furniture for you. They even brought someone out to stretch the carpet for me when it started getting ridges. It took them about 7 hours to complete he did a great job.

Description of Work
They clean my carpet once a year.

05/01/2017

William S.

Description of Work
They clean my carpets once a year.

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], We truly appreciate you as a customer and looking forward to seeing you again.

10/22/2015

JAN S.

Product and service were as advertised. "Will" was professional, punctual, friendly, efficient, and clearly skilled at his work. There were pet stains on the carpet and he got those up without any special treatment, along with the other stains and general cleaning. He answered my questions patiently, and assuaged my concerns about letting my cat walk on the freshly cleaned carpet while it was still damp. (Note: He was very honest and said that the carpet would not be stone dry when he left but close. It took 2-4 hours to feel completely dry to me.) He did not move furniture like beds or sofas but I had been told that would be the case so I didn't mind -- besides, the carpet under those things is probably the cleanest! I was very pleased and will almost certainly use them again. UPDATE: In mid-October I saw where three of the spots appear to be "fading back in". I called TNT Chemdry and spoke with Tara there who said she would check Will's schedule and I'd get a call back. As of today, October 22, I haven't heard back yet. I plan to follow up if much more time goes by without my hearing from them.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in living room/dining room, den, and two bedrooms.

11/29/2013

Patsy J.

Technician seemed very professional, however results were not entirely what I hoped. Admittedly the carpet was old and stained, but I had hoped for more brightness and softness on my oriental rugs and upholstery (company was too busy to take the rugs out for cleaning, I may try them again when they can do this). Cleaning technician was punctual, but I still have not heard from them about promised carpet stretching. My first chem-dry experience and I was not terribly impressed with results but drying was fast, technician was polite, and items do smell better. Probably a very appropriate process for quick, easy cleaning jobs.

Description of Work
I used TNT Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Nashville.

11/14/2013

William L.

Each time they've performed excellently. The usual representative is Tim, and he's always fast, thorough, friendly, and helpful with advice.

Description of Work
We've used TNT Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning several times.

10/27/2011

Mark T.

Arrived on time-friendly as always-good thorough job done. Carpet looked great!!!

Description of Work
Full office carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for choosing TNT Chem-Dry, we really appreciate your business!

FRED REMMERS RUG CLEANERS & ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Your rug partner since 1881 with four generations of experience, Fred Remmers Rug Cleaners carries on a tradition of Oriental rug cleaning and repairs. Throughout this time, we have earned an honorable reputation as one of the top eight rug cleaners in the country and are recommended by Oriental Rug Buyers Guide. **New Location just opened in Nashville!**

Safe and Clean

Safely cleaning and protecting upholstery fabrics, carpet, stone, tile and grout floors. Certified master technician owner/operator with 22+ years experience with a focus on health/safety for your home and family. Expect an outstanding service experience from Safe and Clean.

Offers by Safe and Clean on Angi
    SherBear's Cleaning Service

Our mission at SherBear's Cleaning is to provide the highest quality of cleaning that's affordable. We are committed to leaving a memorable impression with all of our current and future clients. Active since November 2021.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet urine & odor treatment, oriental & fine rug cleaning, wood floor cleaning, luxury vinyl tile floor cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, grout sealing. We can power wash small decks, garage floors and small entry areas and steps. We also Renew Granite Countertops, clean, seal and polish.

water damage restoration,