The House Painters

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2011

The House Painters are much more than your everyday full service painting company. We are local, eccentric dudes that love the community. We don't just love painting; we care about people and their homes. Honesty and trust are our biggest focal points. We want you to feel like you not only trust us, but that you really like us! We understand the high emotional attachment to your home, so unlike most painters on here, we are in fact licensed, bonded, and insured. So rest assured, your home sweet home is sweet with us. The House Painters are the most trusted house painters in Nashville. We've consistently been voted the best painters in Nashville since 2012! We pride ourselves on our personal relationship with our clients. . .giving you the comfort and respect you desire when inviting us into your home. Punctuality is very important to us, because we value your time. We show up when we say we will. . .crazy huh!...

Forsythe Custom Painting

Payments made to Forsythe Custom Painting are by cash , check or credit card. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card are accepted. No money down required, payment in full on completion of project.

Kings Legacy remodeling

Call or click for an estimate, today!

Cruz Remodeling LLC

My name is Jose y have been working in the painting area for 10 years my brother has been in remodeling for 15 years and in the 2018 we decide to create CRUZ REMODELING LLC and our mission is always that our clients are satisfied and happy with our work by offer our quality and experience

07/17/2017

I could not be happier with the service I received from The House Painters. Brendon paid incredibly close attention to detail, from the high quality of work he promised to making sure my input was taken into consideration. He was very knowledgeable when it came to helping me choose the appropriate shade of white based on other aesthetic elements in the house (not all shades of white paint are equa...

Description of Work
full interior paint job w/ trim and baseboards

Category interior painters

10/08/2014

Description of Work
Never responded

Category house painters

No history of a client with this address or name.

07/30/2014

Description of Work
I contacted them to paint the interior of my recently purchased home, including 2 story foyer, and 2 story living room. They could start soon, were very professional and the end result was great! I had no complaints!

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

The House Painters are a local, full-service painting company. . .what does this mean? That means we do everything! From refinishing your kitchen cabinets to full exterior repaints. We'll paint your toddlers tree house and stain your grandfathers old weathered deck. Yes, we do it all!