STEAMATIC

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2006

2219 Dunn Ave

Nashville, TN 37211

We accept remote payment

Free Estimates and Inspections, 24/7/365 Emergency Response. A+ Accredited business with Better Business Bureau. IICRC Certified in Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold Remediation, and Carpet Cleaning. S520 Certified in Mold Remediation - NADCA Certified in Air Duct Cleaning....

4.3

4.4

carpet cleaning (8)air duct cleaning (3)water damage restoration (3)mold removal (2)basement waterproofing (1)upholstery cleaning (1)

06/30/2020

Great experience with Doug and his team. Punctual, courteous, detailed, thorough, and very professional. Thank you!

Description of Work
Air duct and coil cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review, we appreciate your business!

04/28/2020

They are dependable, quality work, very communicative, great price and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They did a crawl space remediation.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business.

04/24/2020

They were amazing and did a really good job. They were prompt, on time, in and out quickly, and they took good care of the property.

Description of Work
They did a mold remediation.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

Thank you for the review. We are glad we could take care of your property.

05/23/2018

Making an appointment with them was easy. They were prompt, the process was easy and the sofa dry quickly and the carpet dry quickly. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned my sofa and carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

Thank you for your review.

10/04/2015

Fabulous! I met with Mr. Doug Neal, who was not only on time for our initial meeting at my condo, but kindly agreed to come a few minutes later than our previously scheduled appointment time when I explained the difficulty I would have driving to my new condo from the apartment I still live in, due to increased building construction in my area. Mr. Neal was very courteous, and asked intelligent qu...

Description of Work
Steamatic cleaned the ducts in a West End condo I bought August 2015.

Category water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2015

03/27/2013

Their filter is really, really good because they fit perfectly. There is no gaps anywhere. Nothing can get through it. They also do air duct cleaning.

Description of Work
I got air conditioning system filters from Steamatic.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2012

07/10/2007

Pretty well. They were able to come the next day, which was very nice. I was pleased with most of the work, for the price anyway. There was one "spot heavy" area I had only told the cleaner about (instead of showing him), in a room that was rather dark, that did not get cleaned up properly. But I should have checked that before he left, I just assumed it was done well because the other spot-heavy ...

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets throughout the house, including some spot-heavy areas.

06/29/2007

They came within a week of my phone call to them and were pleasant to have around. They did a good job on the carpets, even the places which are more heavily used like the hallway. The carpet was dry quicker than I expected and over all I was pleased with the work and the people who did it.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in our 12 x 16 living room, two mid sized bed rooms and a hallway.

06/28/2006

Steamatic was very professional in their work. They explained everything they were doing, and were clean and neatly dressed. They moved the furniture so they could clean all areas, and put it back in its proper place. We were very happy with the work they

Description of Work
Steamatic cleaned most of the carpets in our house. They cleaned five rooms, hallways and stairs.

06/26/2006

Steamatic did a wonderful job. Many contractors give you a window of four hours to show up, Steamatic had a thirty minute window which was great. I would totally recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Steamatic cleaned five rooms and fifteen stairs in my home.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet, Area Rug, and Furniture Cleaning; Tile and Grout Cleaning; Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning; Crawlspace Encapsulation for Mold & Moisture, Pressure Washing; Fire, Smoke and Water Damage Restoration; and Mold Remediation.

We do not repair or replace HVAC components.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal