Sir Grout Nashville

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6339 Charlotte Pike #706

Nashville, TN 37209

tile installation201937027
A rental home in Brentwood, TN had been abused by the tenants for years. The homeowner decided to sell the home, but the interior needed a lot of work to be ready for market. Instead of tearing out the bathrooms, the homeowner decided to have Sir Grout Nashville restore them.

We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day. ***Please note: We are not a tile installer, but we restore/repair existing tile and stone surfaces.*** ...
Brentwood shower restoration project

tile installation

201937027
Stone polishing in Belle Meade project
Stone polishing in Belle Meade

floor cleaning

201837205
Nashville marble vanity polishing project
Nashville marble vanity polishing

countertop installation

201737138

floor cleaning (10)tile installation (11)floor buffing (6)marble & granite (5)countertop installation (5)

03/15/2021

Ryan C.

Grout needed repair and refresh throughout the home. Sir Grout was extremely fairly priced and professional. We are extremely happy with the results! I am already recommending them to friends.

Description of Work
Grout touch up throughout home

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

10/28/2020

Robert L.

The work that Sir Grout did was excellent. Bob was the technician that did our work and he was tremendous. Started on time and paid attention to the details of the job. The shower looks brand new and my wife and I are extremely pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
There was a molding problem in my shower (travertine tile) and I considered tearing it out and having it replaced with regular tile. Chris came out and gave me an estimate for removing the mold, grinding out old grout, filling pits in the tile, cleaning the shower flower, and sealing it.

Category buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/01/2020

Douglas N.

I really cannot say enough great things about these folks. Josh and Joe were right on time and Chris came by just to make sure everything they needed was there. Josh and Joe went way beyond what I expected on this project with my old 1959 era bathroom. They worked unbelievably hard. The value Chris provided on cost was terrific. To sum it up they are as close to perfect as you get-thanks

Description of Work
Old 1959 era bathroom needed floor and wall tile cleaned-also shower stall needed to be re-grouted-fantastic work

Category ceramic tile,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Review for Sir Grout Nashville - 6339 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN - 38917524

09/03/2020

LISA C.

oe did a great job polishing/honing our carrara marble counter tops. He was very professional and friendly. They were less expensive than the competitor I called and he came out to do the work a day after the quote due to a cancellation. Great work! Charged $750.

Description of Work
Polishing/honing carrara marble counter top

Category marble & granite,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Review for Sir Grout Nashville - 6339 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN - 38850587

05/10/2020

Amanda D.

I was extremely happy with Sir Grout. Chris and I communicated multiple times prior to scheduling the service. He was always prompt in response to my correspondence. The tech, whose nams slipped my mind, was such a pleasant person. He showed up on time, kept the kitchen as clean as possible during a wet sanding process, and tidied everything up when he left. I am so happy with the work... the now honed marble island looks amazing and I know will be much more practical in the kitchen. Very happy with quality and price of service provided.

Description of Work
Honed Marble Kitchen Island

Category countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! My technician Joe has been with me for years and enjoyed getting your marble island just right. If there’s anything else we can do, please let us know.

11/06/2019

David R.

Punctual. My shower looked like it had never been used and it is 8 years old after the technician left my house.i would highly recommend them and will use them again

Description of Work
Had the shower in my master bath re-grouted and recaulked

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

05/31/2019

Ginny S.

They really know they stuff. They are meticulous. You will not need to look elsewhere for such services in Nashville. I wish I had done it sooner!

Description of Work
I got my shower grout fixed, stripped and polished a marble floor, and for a marble bath vanity too polished.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

11/07/2018

Joshua S.

Chris is the owner of the Middle Tennessee Sir Grout. He was out here himself and knowledgeable doesn’t even begin to explain how much he taught me about stone care. He worked me in that day even though I just had him out to do an estimate. Great experience I’ll have him back to clean and seal the countertops again in 24 months.

Description of Work
Re-sealed our granite countertops. Approx 80 sq. ft.

Category countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

08/02/2018

Blaine N.

They did the best job that I have ever had done. I wished I could give them an A+. It took them about 5 hours total.

Description of Work
They cleaned my ceramic tile shower + the grout.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

08/02/2018

Chip N.

The product that he provides, adheres to the grout; it basically becomes apart of the grout. No dirt is to stick to it and if it does, it’s super easy to clean up.

Description of Work
I used him at my house once a couple years ago and the work he did still looks brand new. Ever since I have recommended him to everyone. He sealed our floor tiling and shower floors.

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

Cleaning, sealing, and restoration of grout, tile, and natural stone. Our services make grout stain resistant, waterproof, and mold and mildew resistant. Recaulking showers, baths, back splashes. Sealing, honing and polishing of natural stone (floors, countertops, showers, etc). Remove and replace cracked tiles and regrouting. High durability coatings for high traffic areas. Slip resistant applications.

We do not install tile, but provide professional restoration of existing tile and stone surfaces.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal