Rg Nashville LLC

We can take care of all of your flooring needs....

Handi Andy

Handi Andy

We are a strong and professional company with high standards who started in the industry in 1991. Our goal is to provide the best home improvement Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer. We seek for a familiar and family-oriented relationship so that when we are done with one job, you will call us back on the next project or at the time of your repair needs. For best response, please call directly at 615-506-2860. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get to email. Please look at our website www.handiandy.com. Our Award winning work has been seen in Architectural Digest and we have also worked on custom homes in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Malibu and Palm Springs. Let us take a load off your plate and give you an estimate today.

01/21/2021

Wonderful! Done very quickly and professionally. Roni never hesitated to answer every text, every question and was even gracious enough to rearrange his schedule when we got our calendars mixed up. Would hire him again anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flooring refinish

10/17/2020

Never received a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backsplash Installation

CATEGORY ceramic tile

06/13/2020

Roni and his team were great to work with. They showed up on time, worked hard and completed the job in one day. They were professional and did everything we asked them to do, without hesitation. I will definitely hire them again for our next flooring job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Plank Flooring Installation and Hardwood Floor Refinishing

08/08/2019

I called Roni on Friday and he quoted me a price immediately that was better than other competitors. He was also able to do the job that next Monday! He did stain and two coats of poly in one day. He also came back out and brought me some extra stain for the wood railing on the steps. I was very impressed. My floor is beautiful :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 240 square ft of hardwood flooring refinished

05/22/2019

Excellent work. Even came back and put another coat of poly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors install sand and finish

CATEGORY hardwood floor

We are local company of Harwood flooring and tile work with many years of experience serving Mid'Tn