Music City Removal

Founded 2017 • With Angi since June 2017

118 Hillsboro Place

Nashville, TN 37215

Music City Removal is Greater Nashville's premier junk removal service. It doesn't matter the size of the job, our customer focused team is dedicated to getting the job done and leaving you happy and clutter free.. which is music to anyones ears!...

07/21/2018

Paula H.

Completed job quickly and efficiently. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Removed and hauled away leftover construction materials from backyard.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for the awesome review, [Member Name Removed]!

11/07/2017

Katie C.

Music city removal did an outstanding job of cleaning out my garage and removing junk from my home. Their staff was extremely knowledgeable and very professional. Would recommend them to anyone in the Nashville area!!

Description of Work
I needed my garage cleaned out and junk removed from my home.

Category garbage collection

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks so much for the great review. You were a pleasure to work with and we'd love to help you again in the future!

11/07/2017

Stephanie S.

Great! Very professional and easy

Description of Work
Disposal of old furniture

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the great review and look forward to helping you again in the future!

11/03/2017

Nick C.

These guys were great! I called a few other companies first and they couldn’t do it because it was some demo and some junk but these guys came out and quoted it right away and came the next day. Got the job done so quick and it was definitely affordable, these dudes got the job done quick and fast. I’ll Definitely call them if I need their service again.

Description of Work
I had a garage full of old clutter that has been adding up over the years. And a old demolished shed in the yard.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the great review! It was our pleasure helping you get your space back and would love to help you again in the future!

11/01/2017

Rachel K.

Not only did they respond super quickly, but their pricing was extremely competitive and they were extremely professional. Will definitely use them again. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Furniture haul off

Category hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate your awesome review and look forward to helping you again in the future!

10/16/2017

Grace K.

They are trustworthy, punctual, efficient and don’t mind getting their hands dirty. You will be happy with their service and overall experience.

Description of Work
I am a Realtor and I have referred clients to Nick, Al and Mike

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the kind review! We love helping awesome people like yourself get their space back and look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/16/2017

Colleen S.

These guys were great! They always showed up on time, were very professional, great pricing, and did an amazing job getting the house completely cleaned out. They didn't even blink an eye at the amount of stuff we needed removed! We will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned out an entire rental house, full of furniture, clothing, etc.

Category garbage collection

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it. We look forward to helping you with other projects in the future!

09/22/2017

Aubrey H.

They were very efficient and did quality work. I was very pleased with the result and the price was very fair.

Description of Work
Garage clean out

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Popas Priority Moving, LLC

Popas Priority Moving, LLC is owner operated and was established early 2022. Here at Popas Priority Moving, LLC we make customer satisfaction our #1 priority. Integrity, Trust, & Safety is extremely important to us, as it is our essentials for growth and development. Initially Popas Priority Moving, LLC was a demolition clean up service. Now we offer junk hauling, material transport, and even moving services.

Reggies Junk Removal

Get rid of your old clothes,couches,mattresses,tree rubbish,old patio furniture etc. I specialize in junk removal. I will provide you with friendly prompt service at a competitive price. For the last 6 years I have worked in the loading and transport business. I look forward to servicing your junk removal needs!

Offers by Reggies Junk Removal on Angi
    Elite Removal Inc.

Elite Removal Inc. is a veteran owned and operated hauling business that is licensed and insured in the state of Tennessee. With professional staff that are dedicated to efficient work and timely execution, our company values high standards in all aspects of operations. We service the greater Nashville area, Clarksville, and everything in between. From junk around your home, demolition, and commercial waste removal solutions, we are ready to support all your needs. We are committed to providing all our customers with outstanding service and first-class experience.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal