Music City Movers

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2011

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2219 Nolensville Rd (rear)

Nashville, TN 37211

www.musiccitymovers.org
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

**If you need to move right away then PLEASE call the office number so we can try to accommodate your move, thank you!!** Family owned & operated and has been in business since 1986. We offer free quotes: over the phone or on-site. Quotes include: trucks; trip charge-flat rate per day to most areas; movers; padding for furniture; coverings for entry way and railings; packing of boxes (optional); clean up after the move. We have a dedicated, experienced, dependable, quality staff of movers waiting to serve you. Services we offer: - Full relocations or just rooms - Move your home, apartment, business, office, storage facility, retail store or church - Move your antique furniture, gun safes, pianos, musical equipment, lawnmowers, appliances, sculptures, yard art & patio furniture....

movers (79)piano movers (3)

08/29/2021

Kathy E.

Perfectly. They were a few minutes early, they were careful and efficient. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
I had an exercise machine I needed moved quickly.

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

09/18/2019

Jennifer F.

Made us feel like we were family. May God Bless them all!

Description of Work
Moving apartment from one floor to another

Cost $454.3

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

09/22/2017

LOUISE M.

They were on time and they called ahead. They were very professional ad I would use again. It was expensive, but they were super careful with the job.

Description of Work
2 moves on 2 separate days

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

08/28/2017

Barbara T.

The move went very well. The movers were prompt and courteous. They wrapped each piece of furniture so I did not have any dings at all. The move took 6 hours.

Description of Work
The team moved me from a second story apartment to a house nearby.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

08/03/2017

R W.

Wonderful--the three men were prompt, courteous, and very careful with all aspects of my move. I will whole-heartedly recommend the company to anyone who may have a need for their service.

Description of Work
Moving contents of my home.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

06/29/2017

DeWilton H.

Arrived a little late due to typical traffic in my area. Wrapped items in blankets, and followed me to the space to unload. No problems.

Description of Work
Moved some furnishings to a nearby storage space.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/14/2017

Laura G.

Fantastic. They worked extremely hard and took very good care of everything. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Needed a full house move across town

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

04/12/2017

EmilyGrace J.

Pretty smoothly once they got there

Description of Work
We moved into a new house

Work Completed On 12/22/2016

04/11/2017

Lisa P.

The movers were great. They were prompt and worked hard, and took good care of our furniture. I would have given them an A but the movers added a $25 charge for mileage that was never mentioned to me when booking or when the appointment was confirmed. Despite that, I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I used this moving firm to assist with moving some of our furniture from our main living area to our upstairs and to bring some of our upstairs furniture downstairs. We also gifted some furniture to an adult child and they moved that furniture into a moving truck.

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

07/25/2016

Lisa L.

I highly recommend Music City Movers. I could give them a better rating that what's allowed here, I would. Moving can be a painful experience, but they made it go as smoothly as possible. We hired them to pack and move our 2500 square foot house. Packing was complete in about five hours. They moved us the next day, and that took about eight hours. Everyone I worked with (from Candace who answers the phone and schedules moves, to Rico and his team of packers/movers, and Larry who is the owner) were pleasant, had fantastic attitudes, and were extremely polite and professional. On the day of the move, the heat index was around 100. The guys were still pleasant despite the miserable conditions. They obviously understand how important customer service is, and their's goes above and beyond. I received a quote from another moving company, and that was twice ($4,000) what Music City Movers gave us. The moved us into a rental while our new house is being built. I will definitely use Music City Movers again when we are ready to move into the new house.

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Work Completed On 07/20/2016