Maid Brigade of Middle Tennessee

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

At Maid Brigade, we believe it is not just about a clean home, it’s about quality of life. Maid Brigade takes green cleaning very seriously and is the only cleaning service that offers Green Clean Certified® maid service. Maid Brigade adheres to strict requirements to ensure that our cleaning products are as safe as possible for humans, pets, and the environment. We even take the extra step of using vacuum cleaners recognized by the American Lung Association to improve indoor air quality. With 30 years of expertise, we have a network of house cleaning franchises in 33 states. All of our franchises are locally owned and operated, and all of our employees are thoroughly screened, extensively trained, and certified. We offer several services based on your needs that include: housekeeping, apartment cleaning, small business cleaning, house cleaning, and professional cleaning. If you are concerned about harmful toxins in your home environment and starved for time, Maid Brigade is the best solution! Our services are reliable, consistent, and affordable. We arrive when you expect us, customize cleanings to your individual needs, and follow up afterward to ensure 100% satisfaction. Please check out our website at www.maidbrigade.com and expect more than clean with Maid Brigade - Where Our People Shine For You!

4.4

Michele B.
09/11/2018
The quote I received from Maid Brigade was fair. I have been using them for bi-weekly cleanings for several months now and have been pleased. The maids work well together, are very thorough, and are in and out quickly while doing the work I asked for. I would recommend them. Michele Bennett Nashville, TN
Description of Work
Housecleaning
house cleaning

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]. We are thrilled to hear that you have been pleased with the work our team has done cleaning your home these past few months. Your willingness to recommend us is a huge compliment and we can't thank you enough for trusting us in your home! Robin, Owner of Maid Brigade of Middle Tennessee
Terri M.
01/01/2018
The admin team that initially come out to give estimate was very convincing that they did Deep Cleaning and was a Green company but they did use one chemical on the faucets and stainless steel to keep shiny. We ended up having problems with the chemical they used and time and time as keep them to use either our product (Norwex) or something else. The ladies that come to clean were, at best, hotel/motel house keepers. They did not speak any English, so we had a major communication barrier. Either the office didn't communicate our concerns about the chemicals or they didn't understand, or they forgot who's home they were not to use the chemical product. There were cob webs in areas that they didn't get because they couldn't see them since the light had to hit it just at the right angle, but had they taken the duster to the lights/door frames they would have hit them. Being in a wheelchair and not able to clean myself and hiring a "Professional Company" I expected better quality.
Description of Work
Weekly house keeping.
house cleaning

We appreciated the opportunity to perform our cleaning service at your home last year. We apologize for the miscommunication regarding the cleaning products used in your home, and we are grateful that you made us aware of this incident. I assure you this event was an exception; when requested, we take pride in providing our clients with green clean certified products. Our professional maids go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service to our clients, and we are disappointed to hear that your experience didn't reflect this. Anytime concerns are raised, we are always ready to discuss them with our customers in hopes of reaching a positive resolution. Thank you for your feedback, and if you would like to discuss this situation further, please contact Jill at 615-889-7740.
Daphne C.
11/06/2017
Did not use, but customer service during quote process was excellent.
Description of Work
I needed a deep clean before putting my house on the market. For this type of service they came in much higher than another company that was recommended to me. Maid Brigade charged by the window, cabinet, etc, rather than simply by the hour.
Sharon B.
10/03/2017
My problem with Maid Brigade is the problem that you have people that do not speak English everywhere, and they just don't pay attention. I have had ongoing thing about my shower lately, if they take the hand held I want them to hit the button and put it back on the shower head. I don't think that is too much to ask and they are not doing it. They did it 2 weeks ago. They did it this last week, they just ignore my instructions. The problem with the service is they charge you like $300 for the first cleaning no matter weather you had help or not and so anybody you get is gonna do the same thing. I don't know that any body else is gonna be any better. I think they may be better than anything that I have had since I've lived here.
Description of Work
House cleaning.
Jamie W.
09/13/2017
I have used Maid Brigade for several years now, and I have found them to be very reliable in terms of both punctuality and doing a good job.
Description of Work
house cleaning
Corinne T.
09/06/2017
We use Maid Brigade once a month and they always do an excellent job. We have used them for years and they always do a great job. I really appreciate that they use green cleaning products, especially since I have young children who are often on the floor.
Description of Work
House cleaning
Sharon B.
08/02/2017
They bring 3 people. Here about an hour for a 3,000 square foot home. I don't have them clean it all every time. They do the bathrooms, the floors, they dust. They don't do my laundry and they don't clean the refrigerator unless it's an extra charge, but that's ok. I had a maid and I fired her it was more than I needed. Now, I just call them.
Description of Work
They come out on Friday's every week.
Katie P.
07/24/2017
Very well. On time and were in/out in a reasonable amount of tim.
Description of Work
Cleaned my home. Subsequently set them up to cover every other week. Very happy with their service and pricing.
Joanne R.
05/11/2017
They are very timely and work efficiently. The first time cleaning was better than the maintenance one but both were sufficient. They excel at bathrooms and vacuuming. Communication with the crew is challenging but the office staff is very responsive.
Description of Work
I had a basic cleaning for a small apartment. They did the bathroom and kitchen and dusted and vacuumed the entire apartment.
LINDA L.
05/03/2017
They were excellent. No problems ever.
Description of Work
I used them for several years. The only reason I stopped was because we moved.
Rita M.
11/15/2016
Have used this company 3 times. They have always been prompt, polite and professional. Do a good job cleaning with "green" cleansers. I plan to hire them again.
Description of Work
Cleaning 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, living room and dining room.
Sally E.
04/22/2015
The service is wonderful. We have been using them for quite a while now, probably a year or so. They are a good servie, they are excellent, on time, courteous and they do a great job. I pay $115 every two weeks.
Angela W.
06/10/2014
Overall good job. Oven cleaning was extra and not completed
Description of Work
Move in cleaning
Corinne T.
06/02/2014
They are reliable and pretty quick. They do a good job.
Description of Work
I used Maid Brigade of Middle Tennessee. They come regularly. They come every 2 weeks.
Sharon C.
10/25/2013
I used them for 6 months, they came out once per month. Each time I had to call their office with a complaint. The very first time they came out, they stayed for 2 hrs 25 minutes. After that they spent less and less time cleaning. It was to the point where they did not get everything done. They have a list of routine things that they train their people to clean. Anything outside of the list, they charge extra. I said I didn't care, I just wanted them to do a good job. They did a very good job vacuuming, but otherwise they never stayed long enough to do what I would consider a "deep cleaning". Anything after the initial visit was treated as a maintenance cleaning visit. This would make sense if they came out weekly or biweekly, but since I was paying them to come once per month, I needed each cleaning to be a deep cleaning, which I could not get them to do.
Description of Work
I used them for monthly housecleaning.
house cleaning

We appreciate the opportunity to have served her these past six months, and we regret that she has decided to leave our service. Maid Brigade takes pride in providing the best service at the most affordable price. It is our desire to have every customer be a long-term customer. We have contacted her and we value her feedback.
Pamela P.
10/10/2013
The cleaning team did a great job cleaning the main floor of my house. My only disappointment was how much it cost even with a coupon. I couldn't afford to have the whole house done. They charge $38.00 per hour, per person cleaning the home. But, if they don't get the job done in the estimated time, it could cost more. I don't like that arrangement. I had company coming and really needed the help. I probably won't use them again.
Description of Work
Maid Brigade sent 2 cleaning ladies to do a thorough cleaning of my kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Angel E.
07/29/2013
They were so friendly on the phone and were great about following up to schedule my appointment. I scheduled my cleaning, filled out my paperwork, and was all ready for a clean house. They called me a day ahead of time to give me a time frame for when they would arrive. They were over an hour late. They didn't call or email and were unable to finish the job because I had an appointment to get to. They said they called but I had no missed calls or voicemails from them. I didn't have any emails from them either. I understand that things happen but my appointment time was 9:00am, how could they be so far behind schedule at 9am?! they should have offered a discount. I asked to reschedule but they said the cleaners were already almost at my house.
Description of Work
cleaned
house cleaning

We are truly sorry, (member name removed), that you did not have a positive experience with Maid Brigade. We acknowledge that there were communication issues during your cleaning appointment, which is not typical of our staff. At Maid Brigade, we value each and every customer and their feedback is important to us. We do try our best to communicate with our customers before, during and after their scheduled cleanings. I have contacted (member name removed) to try and amend this situation. We appreciate her feedback, as we continuously look for ways to improve our service to our customers. J. Campeotto Customer Sales and Service Manager Maid Brigade of Middle Tennessee
Randall C.
05/10/2013
They do my housecleaning. They are based in Nashville. They came about a month ago. They always do a real good job. They are always good at scheduling you in. They use natural environment friendly products. I would give them top marks! If you call them the day before, they will come out. They are very professional.
Description of Work
I have used maid brigade for housekeeping.
Charles M.
05/09/2013
When I do move to a larger house I will call MAid Brigade again. My neighbor's house looks great.
Description of Work
The representative covered everything I wanted. They came highly recommended by a neighbor; however price was too high. Let me explain - I am single with a 1 bedroom apartment and I simply could not justify the price. I do understand they require a minimal charge for expenses, paying the maids, etc. If I had a bigger house, I would use them as I stated the price is more than fair.
Shelbie C.
04/22/2013
They came out to clean my home. The price they charged me was over what they had quoted me originally. They did a good job, but I just thought it was expensive.
Description of Work
Home cleaning.
lisa L.
02/01/2013
They were good. There were certain part of the house that they weren't doing a good job or they were as thorough as clean and I provided a feedback and they responded. Actually, after I gave them a feedback they called me to make sure that they improved on feedback I gave. They are really good about calling me to make sure they come and they give you a time frame and they come at that time frame. They make a quality card everytime they came so they're constantly asking for feedback, so I think that's good and they emailed me. They emailed me a couple of times when I haven't filled out a survey just so that they could get my feedback, so I think that's good.
Description of Work
I used Maid Brigade of Middle Tennessee for housecleaning services. They come out and clean biweekly. I had them come out this past Tuesday.
Nathan H.
11/05/2012
It was a very easy process. I filled out a form online and a representative called me to get more information on what needed to be clean. Once it was determined what would be cleaned for the first cleaning and the subsequent cleanings, a recurring date of cleaning was setup and a contract was signed. Maid Brigade will send an email the day before letting you know what time the cleaners will show up the next day.
Description of Work
Performed a 1st time deep cleaning of our townhome. Maid Brigade was very upfront with how much everything was going to cost and provided an estimate of time/cost of the cleaning services. Their estimate was right on target and the job they did was great. We are now employing them on a regular basis to clean our townhome because they did such a great job.
David S.
10/15/2012
They were good and punctual. The did a decent job cleaning, but missed a few things which seemed to be because of trying to adhere to our request for our time limit. Had that not been the case, I suspect they'd have been more thorough. Still, even with the time request I'd hope for a bit better service. But that doesn't make me give them a bad review. They were nice and clearly about getting the job done well.
Description of Work
Basic cleaning
Kathryn L.
05/08/2012
I have tried 5 other cleaners in the past 3 years and wouldn't have any of them back in my house again. I was very impressed with Maid Brigade and have already scheduled my next cleaning. Their initial estimate was on par with other professional services and I was able to cap the maximum amount charged by providing a prioritized list of rooms to be cleaned. Three women showed up on time and dispursed to different parts of the house. About halfway through the job, a supervisor showed to check on the cleaners. One of the cleaners even scrubbed the walls where my giant (dirty) dog leans. The final charge was more than the initial estimate, which I expected, but less than the maximum I was willing to spend. All in all, I was very pleased and plan to schedule them on a regular basis.
Description of Work
Initial house cleaning.
Andrea J.
05/08/2012
I would recommend them to others. I like them because they are very fast and thorough. They use eco-friendly cleaners. Their price is about the same as others. Their staff is very friendly and professional.
Description of Work
I used Maid Brigade of Middle Tennessee for housecleaning.