JR Installations, LLC

Nashville, TN 37211

Gutter and Downspout Replacement

Gutter and Downspout Replacement

gutter repair202037129
Removal and replacement of seamless rain gutters

We are a family owned and operated business based out of Nashville. We specialize in seamless rain gutters, gutter protection, fascia and soffit repair/replacement, hardwood, laminate and luxury vinyl flooring. We are equipped to handle occupied residences, new construction and commercial installations. If you are looking for a personal touch to turn your house into a home or give your business an updated look, contact us today!...

flooring (10)hardwood floors (2)gutter repair (2)

01/13/2021

Excellent work and final product beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
subfloor repair, vinyl tile with grout, vanity replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you!

12/10/2020

It went very well. JR Installations are true professionals. Our floors look amazing. The communication was great and they finished the job on time. If you're looking for someone to install flooring, you should look no further. We plan to hire them again in the future. Thank You JR Installations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floor Installation

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Photo for JR Installations, LLC - 5543 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN - 39105177

Thank you so much for trusting us with your home! It was our pleasure and we are so happy you love your new floors!

11/16/2020

Work was done within time frame stated. Old carpet that had been there for years taken up and vinyl plank floor installed. All garbage removed. Area was clean when work was done. Had a small issue that I noticed with a threshold after installation was complete but it was fixed and I am very pleased with the way it turned out and the flooring looks great. The communication was very prompt and clear...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement bedroom carpet taken up and vinyl plank flooring installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

Thank you so much for trusting us with your project! We appreciate your business.

09/16/2020

On the first phone call to the company, Olivia came out the next day and did the estimate and in my case wanted it done soon. We scheduled the project in less than a weeks time, The crew came promptly in the morning and spent about six hours completing the job. Jose had relocated a couple of the drain spouts differently that accents the house better. I few days later we had a heavy rainfall and I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had old 22 year five inch gutters replaced with new six inch gutters on entire house and filter guards installed in back of house where trees are.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Josue is truly a gem to have on our team, he has a knack for aesthetics and best placement! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

01/30/2019

Olivia was fantastic! Communicated well and showed up on time. We reviewed the job and I provided the materials and JR Installations, LLC performed the install. The removed carpeting and hauled it away. They laid the floor - great job. The steps, they matched the flooring and stained the new stair treads. I couldn't be happier and I've been a DIY guy my entire life. The job was simply a stunning t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bamboo flooring and steps redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

Photo for JR Installations, LLC - 5543 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN - 37686274

Thank you for the review! We pride ourselves on a job well done and to see a smile on the faces of our clients. The JR Installations, LLC crew is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

12/15/2018

Very nice job on the Bamboo Floor. No complaints. They rebuilt 7 stairs and stained them. In general a great job. I think the finishing for the other parts could have a little been better. Stair risers were left Primed instead of painted. They cleaned up OK. I had to do some myself. I will defiantly still hire them again. I would just be more attentive to certain details, instead of assuming they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
400SF Flooring installed. Rebuild Stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to working with you in the future.

12/13/2018

The team came as promised on time and prepared. The installation was done not only to our liking but above our expectations. We love their services so much that we are scheduled for further flooring treatments and we will be referring them to all of our family and friends in need of flooring services. If you need flooring services and want someone to care as deeply as you do for your home, you alr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement floors refinshed with vynal planking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Thank you so much!! We enjoyed working with you and your family and are looking forward to installing your future projects.

11/28/2018

They are awesome. They worked diligently. I did have a slight problem with my floor, due to my house, it had nothing to do with them, but they were able to come back quickly to accommodate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a laminate floor for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thank you so much, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you are pleased with your new floors and thankful for your business!

11/28/2018

They were awesome. They went beyond the call of duty, to fix water damage that they found under the floor in the kitchen. This was a bigger job than they expected. They asked if we wanted them to stay until it was finished, and we told them yes. They worked all through the day and ended around 3 in the morning! They are knowledgeable about what they do. They were perfectionist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my flooring last month. I used them twice; both in my living room and kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

Thank you so much, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

11/28/2018

They did a great job! They cleaned up after themselves, and the floors look very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

Thank you, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We are happy you are pleased with your new flooring.

Seamless rain gutter installation, Gutter Protection installation, fascia and soffit repair or replacement, aluminum wrap, Hardwood (nail-down, glue down), laminate, luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile installation. We are able to repair sub-flooring if needed. For occupied residences or businesses, we can also remove and dispose of the current flooring. We also will handle furniture moving as well.

Carpet installation