Ferguson Counter

With Angi since June 2008

Ferguson carries all the best brands, delivered on time, technology and inventory management solutions, and associates with in-depth product knowledge to help you get your job done. ...

08/04/2014

Deborah S.

Everything was great, they were professional and timely. I got the parts in 3 days. Thank you Wills for your patience and thoroughness, you represent your company well!

Description of Work
I got parts through the mail from this company to fix my boiler.

05/13/2010

Ray C.

They are great! They all know what they are doing. They carry high quality items as well.

Description of Work
I buy plumbing supplies and fixtures from here.

06/03/2008

Jill A.

It went well. They have a beautiful selection, and I enjoy the deep soaker tub the most. However, they are pricey and you could probably do better by getting the shower and sink fixtures at a different hardware/home improvement store. They were extremely polite and did not make me feel as if I should spend more. The negative is that they were very forgetful. They forgot some of what I ordered and forgot if and when they delivered items. If I had to sum my experience up I would say: sweet but spacey. They were, however, very forgiving when I ordered the wrong size toilet.

Description of Work
I had a 1/2 bath converted to a full bath and bought all my new items at Ferguson. I bought a tub, a toilet, the shower head and faucet and matching sink faucet. I also bought my lighting fixtures from them as well.

Ferguson Counter