Dillard, Dr. Leslie P.

Dentistry - General

Landscape Rayo

We work as a team

Crenshaw Landscaping

6-time Super Service Award winner | Est. 1989 | Owned & Operated by Chris Crenshaw | We take our customers' satisfaction and our reputation seriously. Check out our many reviews over the years on why Crenshaw Landscaping will provide you with the best landscaping service in Nashville. We are often booked out during the Spring (March - May) and are usually immediately available in the Summer and Fall for your project. If you are planning a Spring project, please contact us as soon as possible to see if we can help you in your desired time frame.

JML Landscape Management Inc

In business over 18 years. Horticulturist on staff. We offer landscape design services and installation, tree and shrub planting, bed maintenance, sod installation, hardscapes, drainage, and much more. We are locally owned and have been installing beautiful landscapes since 2002. We are a detail-oriented company and our professional staff will provide you with high quality products and customer service from beginning to end. Whether you are looking for landscape design services, tree and shrub planting or landscape bed maintenance you can trust your outdoor spaces are in good hands with JML Landscape Management.

07/29/2013

All my appointments have gone really well. The staff is very professional and Dr. Dillard explains everything she's going to do in detail and seems very experienced.

Description of Work
I recently went for a regular cleaning. But in the last year I had a root canal done and crown installed by Dr. Dillard.

04/23/2013

I did not like her. My friend recently went to her thinking I had referred her. She is pregnant and she never used those machine to scan the teeth. She made her do that. She went to her because she had a root canal and then she went to a specialist. They covered her 3 times and she asked why they were covering her. When I went to her, she was in and out which was convenient. She was just too quick...

Description of Work
Dr. Dillard is my dentist.

10/17/2012

It ended with my asking them to bill me the 35$ charge and asked that they not call me again, since by this point they had called me three times. I have no problem with paying a cancellation fee, but having not been there in such a long time, I was not reminded of the fee-had I been reminded when I made the appt., then I would have paid the fee.

Description of Work
Had not been there in over year and half, called to make a new appointment. Needed to cancel the appt due to emergency and was told to pay a 35$ cancellation fee. I had not been informed of that fee when I had called to make the appt., and had not been there in year and half. I asked for it to be waived and they would not. Then called me to ask for a credit card to pay over the phone the 35$ cancellation fee. I will never go back there. True, they did offer to waive the fee if I came in that same week, but after all the hassle, I decided this was not a professional practice, so I declined.

10/15/2012

In October 2012, the cleaning I had done was awesome. It was definitely one of the best I have had and I originally gave this review an A. My hygienist was very gentle but effective. She made suggestions about my flossing and brushing to help keep my teeth clean in the future. She was friendly but professional. My exam went very well and Dr. Dillard listened to my comments about my teeth. She outl...

Description of Work
It was time for my semi-annual cleaning and exam. My insurance had recently changed so I had to find a new dentist. I did some research after having had a very bad experience with a dentist in my community. I found that Dr. Dillard had received excellent reviews on another webite and I thought I would give her a try.

06/29/2012

Overall, I would rate my dealings with Dr. Dillard and her staff as about as positive as any time spent in a dentist's office has been in my life. The entire staff is made up of competent people with pleasant personalities, who also happen to be attractive females.

Description of Work
I have been a patient of Dr. Dillard and her staff for appx. the last 4 yrs, for all regular cleanings, checkups, and other work.

It's been excellent. I give her an A on everything.

Description of Work
She's done me and wife's caps, cleaning, and filled cavities.

It's been excellent. I give her an A on everything.

Description of Work
She's done me and wife's caps, cleaning, and filled cavities.

It's been excellent. I give her an A on everything.

Description of Work
She's done me and wife's caps, cleaning, and filled cavities.

It's been excellent. I give her an A on everything.

Description of Work
She's done me and wife's caps, cleaning, and filled cavities.

It's been excellent. I give her an A on everything.

Description of Work
She's done me and wife's caps, cleaning, and filled cavities.

General dentistry.