Founded 1947 • With Angi since June 2006

We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving you since 1947. We specialize in providing the highest quality products and services available for the market place.

Nathan P.
01/11/2020
We ordered windows and doors from Dale to replace our windows in our home and install additional ones in an addition. We received multiple (6) damaged windows, the wrong size door frame and bay window. It took countless communication and 2 MORE orders to get what we had asked for and paid for. The delays lasted months and we lost thousands of dollars in labor costs and lost rental revenue. The experience was so disappointing and frustrating. I gave Dale an opportunity to make it right for us and they refused to discount the (terrible) services they provided by a penny. No apology, No effort to ensure our satisfaction. Its shocking to me how poor the customer service was. Shame on us for not reading the reviews online before working with Dale. PLEASE DO NOT WORK with them. Learn from our mistake. Read the other reviews and do not give this company your money. This experience was worst customer experience I have had anywhere in Nashville.
Description of Work
We ordered windows and doors from Dale.
Sarika P.
04/02/2019
I could not be more displeased with a company and it's complete lack of quality and responsiveness to the customer. Windows were installed but have been leaking. Service has been to the home twice and only applied silicone caulking. They indicated they would do a water test and never did. I have video and photographs to document the leaks. Stay far away from the company - I don't recommend whatsoever.
Description of Work
Window installation
Jeff M.
09/14/2015
Description of Work
It took a few trips to get the right material ordered but the end result was very good.
Mike N.
09/13/2014
I went to see the showroom at Dale Inc. about 2-3 weeks ago. I was told I should call Mr. Greg Johnson to set up an appointment to get an estimate for replacement windows. I called Mr. Johnson and left a message. No response. I also emailed him. No response. Moreover, I filled out a form on their website. Again, I heard from no one.
Description of Work
Nothing yet
Charles S.
06/17/2014
They did a fine job with the possible exception of the back door install. It works just fine but they cut the cable to our alarm system and could not fix it which forced us to pay our alarm company to come out and repair the damage. The window sills were just barely nailed back into place and are a bit unstable now in places where they really need to be pretty sturdy. Otherwise our home is tighter and more energy efficient since Dale, Inc was there.
Description of Work
Installed Marvin windows and a door.
replacement windows, doors
Kingston S.
05/14/2014
I called Dale Co. on Monday or Tuesday, May 5-6, to ask to speak to somebody to arrange for a bid on replacing windows at my home, as well as discuss a fireplace system (a service I was previously unaware of but saw promoted on their website). I was transferred by the receptionist to a voicemail message by a Mr. Dale (I don't recall the first name). I left a message about the services I was interested in, saying that I would like to meet with somebody on Thursday or Friday of that week if possible. I did not get a call back from Mr. Dale. On Wednesday afternoon, 5/7, at about 4:20, I tried calling again, but all I got was a voicemail saying nobody was available to talk, and that their closing time was 4:30, which was in fact later than the time of my call. So I went to their website and completed an online form with my request. I got an automated response from the website at 4:27 acknowledging my email, with the message and quot;Thank you for making a Sales request from our web site. We've received your message and a member of our team will be contacting you shortly.and quot; It is now 7 days later, and I still have not gotten a response either from the Mr. Dale I left the voicemail for, nor from anybody else in their Sales department who might have gotten my email.
Description of Work
The provider failed to respond, after a full week, either to a phone or emailed request to meet and bid on a job replacing windows and installing a fireplace system. Considering their good reviews on Angie's List, I expected a more prompt response to potential new business, and find the lack of such response unprofessional and a good indication of how they would be to deal with if I did hire them.
Brigitte A.
12/02/2013
It was a good experience. There was a little bit of selection involved, but I knew what I wanted. I had them do some pricing for me, they were responsive, and the customer interaction was good. The pricing was good as well. I have no complaints. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Description of Work
We used Dale Inc. I purchased Marvin fiberglass double french door from them.
JEREMY H.
11/28/2013
Family-owned company for 3 generations. Extremely honest and trustworthy. Highly recommend.
Description of Work
Great product, excellent service. Highly responsive.
Kathy L.
07/03/2013
They were excellent. It was high quality work with high craftsmanship. They were punctual and highly skilled. I'm going to use them again.
Description of Work
I used Dale, Inc. for a storm and screen door.
doors
Aias D.
06/01/2013
Very good.
Description of Work
Replaced damaged window frames and installed new panes.
Keith H.
09/22/2010
The salesperson was nice and attentive. He answered our questions and had samples available where needed. It wasn't easy finding out they had a showroom and wasn't sure which number to call after going to their website. It didn't seem like they handled a lot of people off the street looking for replacement windows. They may concentrate more on new construction. Overall, not a bad experience and the price they quoted was good, but didn't feel confident this was their main business concentration.
Description of Work
Went in for a quote on replacing the windows in our home.
Kirk F.
08/23/2010
Great. They came and did the estimate and we had the glass two days later. They even through in some latex for us to install it with and save our selves an installation charge.
Description of Work
Supplied a piece of laminated glass for an approximately 2' x 4' glass display case top.
glass repair
ANNE L.
06/18/2007
Overall the experience was good. I like that they could get or build, us a custom fit door for the upstairs where the ceilings are lower than normal. All of the work was of a very good quality and the products that they provided us with were quality as well. The people that came out to do the work were pleasant and courteous.
Description of Work
Dale installed a custom built door in our upstairs room, installed 2 insulated glass doors in a former sliding glass door frame and a kitchen door.
doors
06/21/2006
We keep using them because we do not fool with people who do not do the job right. Dale does a great job for the price they charge. Dale charges a little more than others but the quality of the product is top of the line.
Description of Work
Dale installed 12 new windows over the last year. Over the years we have had 21 windows and two storm doors installed by Dale. They charge about $1000 per window.
06/20/2006
I am happy with their product but not with the installers. There was some lack of communication. The workmanship was very good.
Description of Work
They replaced fifteen windows in my home. They tore out all the old windows.

Power Home Remodeling

Looking for replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation? As the nation’s largest full-service exterior home remodeler, we offer high-performance products and professional installations and a lifetime warranty. With 900+ lifetime Angi Super Service awards in our over 30 years business, we are committed to understanding your goals so we can transform the vision you have for your home into reality. For a free, no-obligation estimate, contact us today!

2022 Super Service Award

Windows For Life

Windows For Life is your professional window installer in Gallatin, Hendersonville, Mount Juliet, and more of Davidson County. We specialize in replacing old windows with modern, energy-efficient windows that increase your home's comfort. We sell and install a variety of windows including casement windows, double hung windows, slider windows, picture windows, and many more. If you'd like to schedule a consultation with our licensed window installers, give us a call or visit our website!

2022 Super Service Award

​Zen Windows Nashville, LLC.

We are a local family owned window and door replacement company, servicing all of middle Tenessee. We do exceptional work, please go to our Google My Business Page and read our reviews https://bit.ly/2UoqrSB No Pushy Salesman in your home. No down payment. Lifetime warranty including glass breakage and labor, NOT a Limited warranty for Life. No pressure. No fake price drops or gimmicks. We offer ease of process while providing superior value all on your terms. Double Hungs, Casements, Sliders, Awning, Bays, Bows, Garden, Patio Doors and Entry doors Please call us today with your questions at (615) 424-8102

Phone