Campbell Home Repair & Renovations

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2013

We are small family owned Home Renovation company with an emphasis on integrity and accountability. With that comes affordable pricing without huge overhead inflation, arriving when we say we're going to arrive, and FINISHING the job at the promised date. Our employees are background checked, clean cut, and respectful people that are easy to be around. We accept all forms of payment and give FREE in-home estimates!...

My team at Silver Linings Management are dedicated to giving you the best results at an affordable price for the customer. We are insured up to 5 million dollars to help the customer know that his/her property is safe. We use a bio degradable soap for the safety of any plants and growth in the surrounding area. We promise a satisfied result else the money is returned in full.

Drywall finishing, repairs and remodeling. In-home professional dedicated to quality workmanship, cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Texturing. Painting. Patches. Servicing Williamson, Davidson, Hickman and Dickson and surrounding Counties.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing Services

01/28/2015

Description of Work
I called several times to set up an appointment before the time expired, but I never received a call back to make an appointment. My purchase expired next week. I am extremely unhappy that I was not able to receive the services that I paid for!!!!

Category handyman service

Interior painting, exterior painting, gutter repair, roof repair, window installation, drywall repair, drywall installation, wood floor installation and refinishing, light fixture installation, electrical repair, full room or bath remodel, extreme home makeover, plumbing repair, landscape design, custom patios and decks, fences, carport construction, room additions

New home construction, major electrical installation, major plumbing repairs, stucco, and lawn maintenance

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal