C W JONES

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2006

Small roofing company focusing on excellent service before, during and after any and all work....

A Higher Standard Drywall & Painting

Drywall finishing, repairs and remodeling. In-home professional dedicated to quality workmanship, cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Texturing. Painting. Patches. Servicing Williamson, Davidson, Hickman and Dickson and surrounding Counties.

Mid-Tenn Trades

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. In todays busy lifestyle and every day expenses we value both your time and ours and therefore we do not give free estimates. Our phone consultation be it one call or more is charged at a rate of $50.00 and if we come to your home or business to do an estimate we charge $75.00 either of which is credited to your project if we enter an agreement or within 60 days we contract a project of $2250.00 we double the face-value of the fee as credit to your project. With over 35 years of professional remodeling, major structural repair, home building, handyman and general home maintenance and repair experience, we are here to meet and exceed all your decking, fencing install and repairs, general maintenance, home repair, painting, pressure washing desires and needs to make you home the house of your dreams. We also do lawn maintenance, house cleaning and much more. Ask about our senior and veteran discounts. Our basic cost for most all services except house keeping and lawn mowing is $300.00 that includes the first hour of labor, plus materials then there is an hourly rate per man per hour thereafter. However most projects we do give a written estimate that is valid for 96 hours...

Carroll County Residential Solutions

We are a locally owned and operated company. We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, painting, electrical, carpentry, and more! We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

03/22/2009

They responded quickly and came out and agreed to fix the leak for $50. I was surprised at such a good deal. However, a few days later when it rained again, the leak returned. When I had another company come out to look, they told me CW Jones had only put an insufficient thin layer of caulk that wouldn't help the problem. I also found out afterwards that, despite Angie's List showing them as licen...

Description of Work
CW Jones came out and repaired a leak in my roof that was coming from the plumbing vent.

Member did not report to the company that his leak was not fixed. More caulk is not always better. Often roofing repairmen simply smear tar.Not repairing a leak on the first vist is very rare for our company. We do guarantee our work and would have gladly come back out or returned his money.

03/04/2009

Very well It was important to have work done quickly and he came out in 2 days and also worked on a very windy day.Very professional, good price.

Description of Work
Replaced blown off shingles

08/25/2006

This is the third time they have done my roof because of hail damage. They do a wonderful job and are professional about doing what they say that they will do. They also make suggestions on how to prevent future damage to the roof.

Description of Work
They reroofed our home.

06/26/2006

C W Jones was actually recommended to me by another person. He did a great job. I am very pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
I had shingles that had come off the roof. I hired CW Jones to fix this for me.

ROOFING REPAIR, GUTTERS, CHIMNEY REPAIR, DRYWALL REPAIR, PLUMBING, ANY REPAIR & GENERAL HANDYMAN.