Bulldog Mobile Detailing LLC

Auto Detailing
Car Washes
Auto Service
Motorcycle Service

COST IS DETERMINIED BY THE JOB. Serving Metro Davidson County and surrounding areas. Trip fees may apply for extended areas....

AAA Transmission and Automotive Technology

Since 1986, AAA Transmission Technology has been assisting you with all of your needs. Please contact us today - calling works best. Additional phone - (615) 812-2310. Additional contact name - Melinda Smith.

Wood Construction and Remodeling

Our success can be attributed to our philosophy of open communication and transparency throughout the construction process. We work with our clients to meet and to exceed their expectations for budget, schedule and quality. Whether it is a beautiful bathroom renovation, impressive covered porch addition or whole home renovation, our people apply creativity, problem solving, and good construction practices to get the job done right and achieve outstanding results. We work with you every step of the way to exceed your expectations.

Rhea Little's Tire & Auto Repair

We are so thankful that you chose to visit our profile!!! The Little family has a long history in Middle Tennessee, having arrived in Williamson County in the 1790’s. In 1929, they started helping customers with their automotive needs and now are in their 4th generation of serving Williamson County and Davidson County. We strive to provide superb quality service and a good value. We always welcome new customers and are very proud of our many longtime customers, many of which have used the Rhea’s for several generations. If you desire a family operated business that seeks to have the customer’s interest as their priority, then Little Rhea Tire & Auto Repair is the place for your automotive needs. Please call 615-373-5868 and tell us your needs so we can be of service.

07/03/2016

All went well. Charles was prompt in responding and setting up an appointment. I was mildly disappointed that it would be several weeks till he could get to me, but I was willing to wait based on his reviews here. Once Charles arrived I inquired about the price that included the engine compartment. He told me $300, and I agreed - partly because I had waited over 2 weeks for the appointment and did...

Description of Work
Needed my 2010 Infiniti Journey detailed in preparation for listing on Craig's List

Category auto detailing,upholstery cleaning,pressure washing,car washes,buffing & polishing

02/06/2016

I found Bulldog Mobile Detailing on Angie's List. After reading the reviews I decided to give him a call. He answered the phone immediately, answered my questions and quoted me a price. He directed me to his website so that I could look at available time slots and make an appointment. On the day of the appointment, he arrived on time. He was professional and courteous. The quality of the work was ...

Description of Work
Exterior wash with wax and paint sealant of a mid size SUV

Category auto detailing,pressure washing

12/01/2015

Charles did an excellent job detailing my truck. He was on time and he did a thorough job cleaning my truck. I will use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Detail Truck

Category auto detailing

11/17/2015

I had scheduled the appointment, but ended up having to leave earlier than planned. I called and asked if he had any flexibility with timing. He was very helpful and arranged to come several hours earlier than I had originally scheduled, to make absolutely sure he was done before I had to leave. He did a great job and was very pleasant to work with. I would definitely call him again!

Description of Work
Bulldog came to my home and detailed my car before a long road trip. He did a great job.

Category auto detailing

11/05/2015

Did a great job. I think because of the car's cleanliness I got an extra $5000 from it.

Description of Work
Cleaned my car for sale

Category auto detailing,car washes

Auto detailing, cleaning tires, windows, car washes, waxing, buffing, headlight restoration, & carpet shampooing. Pressure washing - decks, driveways, porches, & houses.

Interior home cleaning, dent removal, painting, leather or upholstery repair.

Quote button on the website
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check