B & E Irrigation

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2006

Landscape Rayo

We work as a team

Crenshaw Landscaping

6-time Super Service Award winner | Est. 1989 | Owned & Operated by Chris Crenshaw | We take our customers' satisfaction and our reputation seriously. Check out our many reviews over the years on why Crenshaw Landscaping will provide you with the best landscaping service in Nashville. We are often booked out during the Spring (March - May) and are usually immediately available in the Summer and Fall for your project. If you are planning a Spring project, please contact us as soon as possible to see if we can help you in your desired time frame.

Earthscapes

Earthscapes is a family owned and operated business and we take great pride in the work and service we provide our residential and commercial customers. We have over 25 years, specializing in landscape design and installation, irrigation, outdoor lighting, outdoor living spaces including paver/flagstone patios, fireplaces, fire pits, retaining walls, and outdoor kitchens. We provide estimates and consultations FREE of charge!

03/30/2019

I’ve used B&E Irrigation’s service for over 10 years now and even though the quality of service has degraded and reviews with B&E issues in my neighborhood has increased in the past few years I’ve stuck with them until now. On March 15th, the tech showed up to activate my sprinklers and notified me upon arrival then departed 15-20 minutes later. Having left for spring break the following morning, ...

Description of Work
Sprinkler Activation

Category irrigation systems

06/04/2017

Slowly, and the results were not good.

Description of Work
Irrigation and plants.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

04/23/2017

Initially came out and looked over the scope of work needed(Beginning of Feb). We received a quote in the mail a few weeks later for the work. I called multiple times and finally got someone on the phone over a week later. I accepted the estimate and was promised it would be done in roughly 2 weeks. That was at the end of February. Over the last 2 months I have called for updates only to receive m...

Description of Work
Front yard needed grading work and sod installed in the front yard and back yard seeded and strawed.

Category lawn service

11/18/2016

Although they have the lowest prices, as the saying goes "you get what you pay for". You must stay on top of them constantly to get things done. Even then, they get to you when they get to you. As for the work they do, it is adequate at best.

Description of Work
General Landscape & Irrigation Maintenance.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

08/21/2016

They did a very good job. The workers that installed it had been with the company over 15 years and clearly knew what they were doing and were very polite. They were helpful and took the time to explain to me what they were doing, and why, whenever I asked questions. They were careful to fill in the trenches and pack the dirt so there was no settling below grade. When I asked the manager about opt...

Description of Work
I had an irrigation system put in the entire yard of a one acre lot

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

04/08/2016

I called and emailed several times without receiving a response. I finally flagged down a worker on a different site to get contact information, and an appointment was scheduled the morning of the 31st but it rained. I did not receive a call or message regarding whether or not they will still show. Workers came that afternoon unannounced. I asked them to complete two items: fix a broken pipe and move several heads by proposed stone wall. I told workers that the irrigation system had not been on for years, we decided to wait to move the heads until the stone wall height was determined. The workers did fix the broken pipe. The workers left, and I received bill for 266.91 which included 184.00 for activation of irrigation system. However I did not request activation of the irrigation system, therefore I had contacted B and E irrigation to dispute the charge, and spoke with Mr. Emerson who is in both the service and accounting department. Mr. Emerson indicated that he would remove the 184.00 for activation of the system, but would have to charge me the labor charge of 52.50 per man hour for the time they were there. This increased the labor charge by 103.00, netting a reduction in the bill of 81.00. I did not feel that was adequate or fair, but Mr. Emerson would not reduce the bill further. When I asked to speak with someone else in the company about the charge, Mr. Emerson indicated was the person to make the decision. Although I still the sprinkler heads removed by the proposed stone wall, I will be contacting another company to preform this work. Please be aware that B and E irrigation labor charge for repairs is 52.50 per man per hour.

Description of Work
They replaced several heads and a broken pipe.

09/23/2015

They redid the system and again did a great job. The system was done exactly as requested. This is my second time using them for a big job and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in an irrigation system for me 5 years ago. They did a great job including servicing the system afterwords. I put in a pool 2 years ago and needed to reformat a large part of the system. I priced it out to 3 places and they were the best price by far. The other services were over twice the BnE price.

09/22/2015

We kept receiving emails from the city once our irrigation system was turned on in May saying that our system had failed. I called the company and they came out and repaired it. I got other letters from the city but was assured the problem had been repaired. When I received a final notice of water shut off to our home, my husband and I called all numbers on the website. A couple of the voicemail boxes were full and no one ever returned our call; however, the service department did contact me back through email, as I had emailed them as well. They did come back and retest the system with 2 weeks to spare; however, the city didn't receive the "pass" test report until I kept emailing them. While they had performed in the past, I have lost confidence in their follow through and have changed companies.

Description of Work
We have used them since moving into our home 8 years ago to turn our irrigation system off and on as well as fix any problems as they arise with our irrigation system.

07/13/2015

The quality and customer service is absolutely gone. They were nearly a month late shutting down our system last winter. The result was a pipe rupture that they charged plenty to repair. I have had three major issues this year. On each occasion I call and it takes an average of 3 days to get a call back, even when I used the "emergency line." It averaged another 4 days to get the repair done even when there was water leaking into my house. I don't know what has happened to them but they are gone.

Description of Work
We have used them for over a decade. In the past they have set the standard in Nashville. They have always been a bit more expensive but worth it. I bet that I have steered nearly 50 customers to them and at least a dozen of those were for expensive installations. Something has changed. My recent experiences have to do with seasonal startup and several repairs.

01/03/2015

It went well. They are not very good communicators, but they did a great job.

Description of Work
They installed a new irrigation system for me.

Category irrigation system installer

Seasonal irrigation, design & installation.

Visa, Check