Archadeck of Nashville

With Angi since March 2015

2969 Armory Dr

Nashville, TN 37204

Archadeck of Nashville is the premier custom designer and builder of outdoor living structures in the greater Nashville area. Our commitment to quality and the client experience begins with a free, no obligation design consultation and continues throughout the build and long after your dream project has been completed. With over 75,000 projects completed nationally and 30 years experience, you can rest assured that Archadeck can design and build to budget an outdoor living retreat to escape your busy life and make wonderful memories with your friends and family....

01/27/2022

Danelle C.

Enjoyed working with Megan and Russell. The project manager and crew we had was excellent. The two man crew came ready to work. If we had questions they were glad to answer them and explain things to us. The project manager kept us informed about what should get done for the week. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck and porch on the front of the house and patio and small deck on the back.

Category decks

Thank you for the kind review. We enjoyed transforming the front and the rear of your home. Your family was awesome to work with! Enjoy!

10/16/2021

Kelly L.

I am so thrilled with my patio expansion and new steps to my swim spa! And even more impressed is one of the dogs, Sugar. The design and quality of my project is outstanding. Kara and Russell were great to work with in the up-front design/concept phase and answered all of my questions throughout, even with the additional challenges of COVID and my inability to make decisions. Both Kara and Russ were patient and always professional. The teams that performed the construction were very kind and professional and you could tell how much pride they take in their work... it absolutely shows in both the build quality and the fit-and-finish of the project. The project lead, Braxton kept me informed and visited several times to check on the work. It may have taken some time due to COVID, weather and supplies, but it was well worth it in the end! Thank you to the entire Archadeck Team! 5 Stars and 5 Paws!

Description of Work
Paver Patio and swim spa stairs

Category decks,patios

Thank you for sharing the great experience you had with Archadeck of Nashville! It was a pleasure partnering with you and we are thrilled that you and your dogs love the new space. Enjoy!

09/06/2019

Dolores G.

The crew at Archadeck of Nashville did a wonderful job from start to finish. The kept us informed each step of the way. The carpenter's work was superb and in addition they kep the job site picked up each day. We highly recommend this company for their craftsmanship and for their excellent business practices!

Description of Work
Deck rebuild

Category decks

Thank you for partnering with Archadeck for your deck project, it was a pleasure working with you to update your outdoor living space!

04/28/2019

Denise B.

Archadeck removed our dilapidated deck and replaced it with an extended deck and screened porch. Russell listened to our extensive list of needs and wants and helped us to scale the project to be more in-line with our budget. The design process was very helpful in getting it right - it's a plus to be able to see how it will look on the house. We installed the Eze-Breeze system which was a more economical and versatile way for us to enclose our porch than traditional windows. So far, they're working great (there's a slight learning curve to operating them). Project manager Rick was great and so was James, our lead carpenter. The workers were on-time, likable and very considerate. The work site was spiffed every day before they left. We thought the time it took to complete the project was reasonable. It took longer than it would have because Nashville was pummeled by rain for weeks - not their fault. We went over budget, but only because we opted to add additional things - not because Archadeck misquoted the project. Since completion, we've had multiple other professionals here working, and all have noted the quality of the project. We love our new space and use it every day! We highly recommend Archadeck.

Description of Work
Replaced old deck with expanded deck and screened porch.

Category decks

Thank you for the review of your experience with Archadeck! We are very happy that we were able to work through the process with you, while also keeping your budget in mind. It's so great to hear how much you are enjoying the space every day! Thank you again for your partnership, we really appreciate it.

11/07/2018

JASON G.

We worked with Russell and his Archadeck team to put a covered extension onto our existing deck. We can’t recommend them enough. From the design phase and through all of the building, everything was clearly communicated so we knew exactly what to expect. He really helped us make the right choices for the space and also for how it ties to the house. I appreciated how he thought about the big picture and not just his portion. During the building, I looked at every detail because I’m the type of client that wants to know exactly what he’s getting. From their building methods, to the lumber they brought in, and all the way down to the hardware they used, I couldn’t find anything to complain about. What they built me is so solid and probably even overbuilt (in a good way). I want to be in my house for a long time and when I put money into improvements, I want to know that it will last a long time, too. That’s exactly what they gave me. I would trust Lee and his crew to build me anything because they treated my house like it was their own. They take pride in their work and if something wasn’t right, they didn’t just cover it up. They made sure that the quality was consistent throughout, even if they had to eat material cost to make it just right. Russell was true to everything he said from the beginning of the project, to the end. You don’t find that a lot in the construction business and it was very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Covered extension to existing deck.

Category decks,sunrooms,outdoor kitchens

Thank you for your review and the credit to our team for our processes and finished product of your covered deck extension. We are thrilled you are happy with the end result! We really appreciate partnering with you!

09/01/2018

John K.

A great experience. We had Archadeck replace our existing deck that had deteriorated. The deck is almost 700 sq ft. The quality of the work and the attention to detail was exceptional. While we were told from the beginning that they would not be the cheapest quote the quality and experience was worth the difference. The entire job from demolition to completion was handled by James and his partner. They were very attentive to taking care of our property and the plantings around the old deck. The entire job took just over 2 weeks including a couple of rain days. We would definitely hire Archadeck again and would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Replace existing deck

Category decks

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience with Archadeck, we love to hear our clients talk about the process and delivery of their new space. We thank you for your partnership and look forward to hearing how you are enjoying the space!

05/11/2018

Lon K.

Archadeck of Nashville and Russell Henderson were great to work with on our new screened-in porch and grill deck. From the initial design session to reviewing options, the process was very easy. In addition, unlike many contractors, they e-mailed on days they could not work due to weather (it was during the winter) and did a nice job keeping us apprised of status. The quality of our porch is obvious and everyone that has seen it has commented on how great the porch looks and the quality of the build. We've had several people ask who the builder was (including our painter who had seen numerous porches). Although their pricing was a little higher, I believe it has been well worth the it and would certainly use Russell and Archadeck again.

Description of Work
Built a screened in porch and grill deck

Category decks

Thank you for providing an honest and great review, we enjoyed partnering with your family and are very excited you are enjoying your new porch / deck!

04/04/2018

Mary C.

Working with Archadeck of Nashville was the most positive construction experience we have ever had. They epitomize professionalism and their craftmanship is second-to-none. Our porch looks beautiful and we have really enjoyed being out there; the cost was moderate and the result priceless! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Porch enclosed with Easy Breeze windows.

Category decks,sunrooms,outdoor kitchens

Thank you very much for the kind review, we love to hear our clients talk about our professionalism and the finished project! We appreciate you partnering with Archadeck!

03/25/2018

Mark I.

Without hesitation I give Archadeck my highest recommendation. They were the model of professionalism, their work is excellent quality, and they do a good job of communicating about expectations and schedules. Our build actually started a month earlier than originally planned, and took about 8 weeks total to build a full deck plus a new screened-in porch with roof, lighting and electrical connections. They also installed a full-size French Door that opens from my dining room directly into the screen porch. There's no doubt that I now have the nicest deck in my area, perfect for entertaining in almost any weather or season -- and it adds significantly to the value of my home. I believe that you get what you pay for, so I didn't have any problem with the price. Overall I would say that I got a good value, especially considering the high quality of the workmanship and attention to detail. Archadeck is a national company with a locally owned franchise, and they use only very experienced local workers. You get a contractual guarantee that the work will be completed by the national group in the unlikely event that something goes wrong locally. But there were no issues at all on my job. I recommended Archadeck to my mother-in-law, and she hired them to replace her deck. She is also 100% pleased with the company and with their work.

Description of Work
Replace old uncovered deck with new screened-in porch & roof.

Category decks,sunrooms

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience with Archadeck! We want to make sure that our client's thoroughly enjoy the experience of partnering with Archadeck and are completely satisfied with the overall value of their project. We are excited how your project turned out and look forward to hearing how you are enjoying your new space!

02/13/2018

Stacy A.

It was a pleasure to work with Archadeck of Nashville. They were professional and dependable. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Our door living space including covered porch/deck and patio.

Category decks,patios

Thank you for partnering with us on your porch / patio project, what a difference the design made to the rear of your home! We look forward to hearing how you are enjoying the new space, Enjoy!

Mid-Tenn Trades

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. Our phone consultation be it one call or more is charged at a rate of $50.00 and if we come to your home or business to do an estimate we charge $75.00 either of which is credited to your project if we enter an agreement or within 60 days we contract a project of $2250.00 we double the face-value of the fee as credit to your project. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. In todays busy lifestyle and every day expenses we value both your time and ours and therefore we do not give free estimates. With over 35 years of professional remodeling, major structural repair, home building, handyman and general home maintenance and repair experience, we are here to meet and exceed all your decking, fencing install and repairs, general maintenance, home repair, painting, pressure washing desires and needs to make you home the house of your dreams. We also do lawn maintenance, house cleaning and much more. Ask about our senior and veteran discounts. Our basic cost for most all services except house keeping and lawn mowing is $300.00 that includes the first hour of labor, plus materials then there is an hourly rate per man per hour thereafter. However most projects we do give a written estimate that is valid for 96 hours...

Pappas Enterprises

Here at Pappas Enterprises, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade with over 40 years of experience and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We specialize in building garages, remodeling kitchen and bathrooms, screen rooms, room additions, converting garage into master bedroom and bath, sun rooms, building decks, deck and patio covers fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We look forward to earning your business.

The Contractors Group of Sumner County, LLC

We fully understand that remodeling your home in the current state of the environment with the latest outbreak can be scary. Our family business is dedicated now more than every to upholding the highest standard of quarantining our work sight from your family members, and providing the very finest renovations with your families safety at the forefront of our priorities. With over 30 years of expert and reliable business experience you can rest assured that your project is in great hands. We offer CDC approved sanitizing of our worksites before we begin and upon completion of our project. Our capacity to provide complete interior design and project plans, and mapped out timelines for your target completion date means your complete peace of mind is our goal. We specialize in Kitchens and Baths but also offer the following: Interior Design, Cabinet Sales, Full Home Renovations, Structural Modifications, Custom built in's & shelving, and Accent Wall Coverings (shiplap, etc).

Check, Financing Available

We design and build: Custom decks, porches (open or screened), patios, outdoor kitchens, sun rooms, pergolas, and fire features.