615 Home repair

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2015

Semi retired after 30+ years in the construction industry. I am offering my services as a Handyman / Home Repair / Repairman / Installer I AM LICENSED AND INSURED I am a one person operation, (sometimes a helper is required) I am not affiliated with any large operation. IF YOU’RE NOT SATISFIED, YOU DON'T PAY 615-403-9642 The services I offer are. Light Carpentry All Trim Doors installed and or repaired. Window and Screen repair and replacement. Cabinets Installed or repaired. FLOORING INSTALLATION Hardwood repair Carpet Stretching Laminate repair Light Electrical repair and installation. Installation and repair of new fixtures (existing outlets, lights, ceiling fans, outlets, switches ect...) Light Plumbing Repairs and Installation Leak repair Clogged drains Running toilets Fixture repair and replacement Garbage disposal Dishwasher Appliance Repair and Installation Drywall Repairs Window Treatment Installations, ( Blinds, curtains, drapes ect..) Painting. Siding, Soffit, Gutter Repair / Replacement. All things assembled and installed. Please call anytime 615-403-9642...

Handi Andy

Handi Andy

We are a strong and professional company with high standards who started in the industry in 1991. Our goal is to provide the best home improvement Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer. We seek for a familiar and family-oriented relationship so that when we are done with one job, you will call us back on the next project or at the time of your repair needs. For best response, please call directly at 615-506-2860. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get to email. Please look at our website www.handiandy.com. Our Award winning work has been seen in Architectural Digest and we have also worked on custom homes in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Malibu and Palm Springs. Let us take a load off your plate and give you an estimate today.

06/09/2018

Called and set up an appt for electrical work, and a quote on flooring installation. Week and a half later, day of appt. I called to see where he was, he forgot and was on another job. Rescheduled for next day. He called and cancelled, still on other job. Set up for Saturday. No call, no show, not answering phone. This guy has no professionalism, and apparently no memory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, flooring install

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking