Family Owners Cleaning

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2016

1914 Falsetto Ln

Murfreesboro, TN 37128

We are a Brazilian family that will take care of your home and make all the necessary cleaning responsibility. FOR ALL YOUR HOUSECLEANING NEEDS!...

11/28/2020

Doug A.

We only use house cleaners once or twice a year – usually prior to the holidays when we might have guests come visit. This year we used Family Owners Cleaning and were blown away by how good of a job they did. For starters, they were the first cleaning team we’ve used that I felt truly lived up to the term “deep cleaning” as advertised. They cleaned literally every corner of the house, including asking me for a step ladder so that they could clean the top of shelves, curtains, and other way-out-of-reach places. They also staged each room as they cleaned, which was totally unexpected. At the end, not only was the house super clean, it looked like it was ready for an open house! And at the end of all that extra effort – which took the team of three over an hour longer than expected – they still charged me the same price they originally quoted. We are definitely going to use them again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

04/17/2018

YL W.

Good job, but no invoice and no response.

Description of Work
Clean whole house interior.

02/19/2018

Peter A.

On time, very professional. Will use them again. Would recommend to anyone needing residential cleaning!!!

Description of Work
Deep clean

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], I appreciate it.

11/09/2017

Barbara B.

You told me they could not schedule me. You said you would refund my money. They did not perform any service!!!!! I have never seen them. Please give me refund!!!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Hello, it is not the cleaning company that returns your money but the Angies List site, the contact must be done directly with them, since our schedules did not match the ones you wanted.

09/06/2017

John G.

We have utilized this family for a few months now, and have been quite pleased with them. They are incredibly responsive over text/phone, and the quality of the work is high. We were particularly impressed with the level of detail they put into the initial deep clean -- there were several things around the house we would have never expected to be cleaned and that were.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning (deep clean + regular cleanings)

Category house cleaning

Thank you for the opportunity and trust

08/17/2017

Jenna E.

They were great to work with and did an outstanding job. Not one complaint.

Description of Work
I needed my house cleaned.

Thanks for the trust.

08/14/2017

Sharon M.

Gabriella and her team did a great job cleaning my home - punctual, professional and stayed in touch. I would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
I purchased the six-hour housecleaning package.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for trust us.

07/18/2017

KATHY M.

They did a great job!! Very thorough, prompt and so nice!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it's my pleasure.

07/14/2017

Arriale T.

My personal items were scattered around afterwards. The job seemed rushed. But overall, I was satisfied. Great communication and very nice. I will likely hire them again.

Description of Work
I really needed my garage cleaned, but they told me afterwards they don't clean outdoors. I was disappointed, but they cleaned the inside well.

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed], sorry about that, but the purchase it's a regular cleaning. Thank you for trust us.

07/13/2017

Stephen C.

It went very well and they finished ahead of schedule. We would have liked a little more attention to the window cleaning but everything else was great.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

07/03/2017

Paul A.

Excellent, Fast and pleasant people.

Description of Work
Full housecleaning

06/30/2017

Karita C.

They are amazing. My house was super clean and smell so good.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the house like a deep clean.

06/29/2017

Michael C.

Amazing work! Very friendly, on time, very thorough, easy to work with

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you for trust us {Member Name Removed].

06/15/2017

Rena A.

Great!!!! Vivian and her crew were punctual, kind and detail oriented. She bent over backwards to accommodate me at last minute. What a jewel.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning for two story house.

05/31/2017

S B.

Always punctual and thorough. Communicates confirmation of time and day of services prior to the day of service

Description of Work
General cleaning services of 1272 SF condo

05/26/2017

Scott S.

Fantastic job! My mom even told me she thought they did great. That is really big if you know my mom.

Description of Work
6 hours of cleaning.

02/06/2017

Lindsay C.

Family Owners was very quick to respond to my emails and answered all of my questions. They even worked with me to reschedule once due to something that came up unexpectedly on my end. When the ladies arrived, they were prompt and courteous. They worked very hard for 4 hours, did a wonderful job, and even went the extra mile to hand scrub parts of our carpets where our huge, long-haired dog tends the lay the most and sheds a lot of hair. They absolutely earned their money and I know they were exhausted when they were done. I very much appreciated their time and work ethic!

Description of Work
I scheduled a regular housecleaning.

12/27/2016

Katie F.

Gabriela and her mother were fantastic. They exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond in their attention to detail and thoroughness.

Description of Work
We had just done a renovation which created a huge amount of dust and our house desperately needed a good, deep-clean.

Category house cleaning

Thank you! :) it's a pleasure to serve you.

12/20/2016

Douglas B.

I purchased a service through Angies list and paid up front. We arranged a period of three days availability for the service and they never called or showed up for the service. I attempted to contact the service through the phone number they have listed and never anyone to answer the phone. They have no voicemail or answering service and could not leave a message. I made several attempt at various times of the day. I was impressed by the other reviews and expected much better reponse. I would not trust such an unprofessional company in my home. Good luck trying to contact them.

Description of Work
6 hours of housecleaning

10/21/2016

Chris M.

It was and continues to be flawless...

Description of Work
They are fabulous... Very genuine and extremely thorough.

10/05/2016

Kelly K.

They show up on time and do good work. I had concerned about cleaning products and I discussed this with them up front and it has not been a problem.

Description of Work
They have been cleaning my house bi-weekly for several months.

09/17/2016

John W.

We have had several cleaning companies in the past and have never had a company so detail oriented and as curtious as this one. Their price is very fair and they come when they say they will be there and don't leave until they have touched every area of our home. We highly recommend this cleaning company.

Description of Work
Biweekly house cleaning and deep cleaning for rental house.

08/21/2016

Gian W.

It went great. They do a great job. They go above and beyond. They even declutter areas if possible so that when they are finished your house is ready for relaxing or entertaining.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning including changing and laundering sheets, cleaning the refrigerator, load and empty the dish washer. Clean the inside of the oven and microwave. They move furniture and get to every area of the house.

08/15/2016

Jackie B.

They are amazing! I have used different housekeeping services in the past but they are much better than anyone I have used. They clean house better than I do! I would highly recommend this wonderful family. They are prompt and very pleasant to have in your home.

Description of Work
They did a deep clean on my home.

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we are glad to serve you and trust us.

08/12/2016

KRISTINE W.

'Rose' toilet paper rolls is a lovely touch! Whenever I'm home when they come they are so courteous and friendly! They bring most of their own supplies and never leave any trash. Very high quality cleaning service!!

Description of Work
Attention to detail is very important to me. Lillian and her staff do a great job. I could do a 'white glove' sweep of my home and everything would be spotless! I look forward to cleaning day, always!!

Category house cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], we were happy to know that like those details . It is a pleasure to serve you . thank you very much.