Family Owners Cleaning

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2016

We are a Brazilian family that will take care of your home and make all the necessary cleaning responsibility. FOR ALL YOUR HOUSECLEANING NEEDS!...

Tampas Cleaning

Tampas Cleaning

With 15 years of professional housecleaning experience, we are here to brighten your home and make it sparkle.

11/28/2020

We only use house cleaners once or twice a year – usually prior to the holidays when we might have guests come visit. This year we used Family Owners Cleaning and were blown away by how good of a job they did. For starters, they were the first cleaning team we’ve used that I felt truly lived up to the term “deep cleaning” as advertised. They cleaned literally every corner of the house, including a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

04/17/2018

Good job, but no invoice and no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean whole house interior.

02/19/2018

On time, very professional. Will use them again. Would recommend to anyone needing residential cleaning!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], I appreciate it.

11/09/2017

You told me they could not schedule me. You said you would refund my money. They did not perform any service!!!!! I have never seen them. Please give me refund!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Hello, it is not the cleaning company that returns your money but the Angies List site, the contact must be done directly with them, since our schedules did not match the ones you wanted.

09/06/2017

We have utilized this family for a few months now, and have been quite pleased with them. They are incredibly responsive over text/phone, and the quality of the work is high. We were particularly impressed with the level of detail they put into the initial deep clean -- there were several things around the house we would have never expected to be cleaned and that were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house cleaning (deep clean + regular cleanings)

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for the opportunity and trust

Laundry & Dishes.