Alan Welker Painting

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2013

We are a small painting company with 2 to 4 employes...

Silver linings management

Silver linings management

My team at Silver Linings Management are dedicated to giving you the best results at an affordable price for the customer. We are insured up to 5 million dollars to help the customer know that his/her property is safe. We use a bio degradable soap for the safety of any plants and growth in the surrounding area. We promise a satisfied result else the money is returned in full.

06/26/2014

He did a great job, as he always does. Every experience I have had with them has been positive, in every way, over several years. I have recommended him several times. His price is always fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and put some wall paper for me. I had a crack. A lightning struck my house last December, and it had struck my back glass porch, and it tore the porch boards, and he patched that all up for me.

CATEGORY interior painters

01/22/2014

Always reliable and does more than I even knew was needed. Came back to complete the job when some part had tp be ordered, but I thought he was finished. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone. Very honest perfectionist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and repainted side of glassed porch after lightening damage. Always does a great job above and beyond what is asked of him in

CATEGORY house painters

10/05/2013

Alan gave me a ballpark figure over the phone which was in line with other estimates I'd already received. He came out to check on the prospective job and gave me a specific estimate which was close to but lower than my other estimates. He gave me good advice about which colors to use. The job was done quickly and with professional quality. Very happy with the whole process from initial contact th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint wooden storage shed..

CATEGORY house painters

Interior, exterior, residential, commercial & cabinet painting, staining, pressure washing, new construction & entire houses.