CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL WORKFORCE

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2006

4.4

3-9 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Road Solutions

Call us today for all your Asphalt paving needs!

Silver linings management

My team at Silver Linings Management are dedicated to giving you the best results at an affordable price for the customer. We are insured up to 5 million dollars to help the customer know that his/her property is safe. We use a bio degradable soap for the safety of any plants and growth in the surrounding area. We promise a satisfied result else the money is returned in full.

Exterior Cleaning Services Pro

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing Services

05/03/2011

time to do fence took too long so I stopped job before done asked for remaining stain (that I had paid for) to be left but never was the fence is amazing in what they did complete..just time frame a problem

Description of Work
as of 12/2010 no longer use this contractor

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,tree service

The member was ( and is ) a wonderful woman to work for. Although our business relationship is severed I have nothing but good things to say about her. Sometimes I am told that I am too optimistic with respect to what I believe I can accomplish within a given time period. Although I never promised a completion date for this project as it evolved over time it did take quite a while to undertake. I ...

02/06/2011

Not much to tell since the company did not do any work for me. I was a bit disappointed as it appears others had a good experience with them and Christopher appeared to be very knowledgable.

Description of Work
Christopher came to the house to review the project I needed done and to work me up an estimate. He left telling me he would be in touch and I never heard from him again.

Category landscaping

I feel horrible about this. I sent an email to the address I wrote down for the Member to give her the quote I promised. We had an unexpected death in the family on that very next Friday evening and I was occupied with that. I assumed that since I did not get a response from the Member she was still looking for quotes. I do apologize. And I'm happy to help her in any way that I can. I will try to ...

11/24/2010

He was very knowledgeable about landscaping. There's actually a lot of landscaping work that needs to be done in my yard, but I work out of town a lot, so I wasn't able to get a lot of work done. There wasn't anything that I disliked. Their professionalism is top notch. Their price was a little expensive, but it was worth it.

Description of Work
They cleared out my lot, which had been unoccupied for over a year.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/17/2010

My contact with CPW has been for over a year now. Very professional, does great work and all his employees are great also with lots of good ideas.

Description of Work
CPW does landscaping work, tree trimming, weekly mowing and has now started a fence around yard.

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,tree service

06/14/2009

Great. I know very little about local plants and Chris picked out everything, we discussed the basics of what I wanted (he gave many suggestions). He has done a wonderful job and is still working on the yard.

Description of Work
Put in 7 Maple trees, about 25 plants/bushes and 1 other tree, I can not remember the name. Planted and mulched around 3/4 of home and around trees. Looks like a different home now. Low maintenance planting.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

REPAIR, BUILD DECKS & FENCES, CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS, PRESSURE WASHING, DRIVEWAY SEALANTS, MOWING, AERATION, WEED CONTROL, POND MAINTENANCE & INSTALLATION, LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE, GRADING, FERTILIZATION & SEEDING.