Bluebird Roofing & Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2020

2176 N Mount Juliet Rd

Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Bluebird Roofing is the exclusive GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor for Wilson County! Serving all of Middle TN. Monday - Saturday. Got storm damage?? We are your wind and hail claims insurance specialists! Please call or email us to schedule....

Resposiveness

roofing (48)gutter repair (9)siding companies (7)roof cleaning (2)drywall (2)

05/11/2017

Called another roofer, they inspected the roof and we agreed on a price. 3 months later (and 3 broken appointments later), I called Bluebird Roofing on a Thursday. They inspected the roof that day and we agreed on a start date of Monday. By Tuesday evening I had a brand new roof that was completely covered by insurance. I was at my wits' end, and Bluebird stepped in and saved me from an ulcer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12 year old roof was slowly peeling away shingle by shingle. Insurance agreed to replace the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

04/26/2017

Bluebird replaced our roof due to weather damage. They were very straightforward, easy to work with and helped us each step of the way with our insurance company. I am very confident in the workmanship provided and our house is better off for it. We will (and have) used them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement due to weather damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

04/26/2017

Bluebird came out and immediately identified the issue with our existing gutter system (water overflowing the gutter) and explained how to correct the issue. They did revise their initial quote with a higher price (before beginning the work), but I'm pleased with the final work product. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

03/10/2017

Danny came out and was extremely helpful in meeting with the insurance adjuster and helping to work out the pricing to replace the complete roof. I found there workers to be prompt, professional and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof after a storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2017

02/23/2017

The people at Bluebird were amazing from the beginning. Their rep was next door doing work on a friend's house and he came right over to take a look at my hail damage with no appointment. The owner is incredibly nice and explained all options when coming to my home for a meeting. They did a new roof, gutters, interior water damage repair, and deck painting. All were the result of a hail storm. Our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, gutters, interior water damage repair, deck painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

02/03/2017

It went great! We called at 9:30am thinking there was no way they could help with our repair the same day. By 11:30am that day the job was done in a professional and friendly way. We'll definitely use Bluebird for all future roof and other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

01/28/2017

We took bids from four contractors for the work in September, 2016. Since like most people, I had never been through this process before, I spent a lot if time asking questions about the products involved and the specific shingles that were going to be used. Having had roof leak problems in previous houses before and having a number of difficult roof angles, etc. on this house, I was very concerne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a full roof replacement on a house with steep angles, multiple fire places and several roof levels. This was the first time that the roof had been replaced since we built the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

01/10/2017

Justin came out today as promised. I had two shingles that had blown off of my roof, he found several other loose shingles on the roof and made repairs to them as well as some other areas of concern. He was very professional and the price was very reasonable for the work done. I really appreciated him coming out the same day. It's great to have a business live up to their promises. I would definit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Justin around lunchtime due to some loose shingles on my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

10/17/2016

Justin and his crews did a fantastic job with the replacement of the roof, siding, gutters and flashing from a storm that we had in May of 2016.  He came and met with us and consulted about colors and options and what others had done in the area to enhance the look of their home, which in turn, will increase the property value just because of curb appeal.  The way that he dealt with the insurance ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof/Shingle replacement, Siding Repair/replacement, Gutter/Flashing replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

06/30/2016

Had a great experience.  Extremely personable and quality work!  Felt well taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced damaged roof and replaced gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2013

Roof Repair and Replacement. Gutter Repair and Replacement. Expert Storm Damage Claims Assistance, Siding, Drywall, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing